Bill Maher's Audience Laugh Like 'Giddy School Children' At The Thought Of Trump Assassination

The entire thing was a joke set up. So they were laughing. That's what comedy show audiences do.

Yes.

And I am sure if Gutfeld's audience laughed about Kamala being assassinated you would say the exact same thing, because you're totally objective and rational about these things.

The reality is you're an odious hypocrite single celled amoeba who gets your marching orders from Bill Gates' home page; possessing all the curiosity of a house fly.

But then I don't want to insult house flies.

And I know you're one of those "last word/no life" idiot deranged posters.

So have ats.

I'm done with you. :)

Us MAGATS will just never understand that we simply do not hold the moral high ground, and never shall.

For THEY are the "DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY!"

Abysmal, repulsive, hate filled thuggery.

Thy name is Dem.

Ask yourself what kind of person joins the crowd of a show of one of the least funny Talk Show flip floppers in America and who nods their head and responds at the "cheer" sign that lights up?

Probably not the type of activity Thomas Edison would indulge in.

WTF?

The vindictive orange retard, brought it on himself.
Along with his cult.
Death threats against judges, prosecutors, senators, congresspeople, county commissioners, attorney generals, poll workers, election supervisors, governors, mayors and butterflies.

Now they whine, their dear leader got shot at?
"Thoughts and prayers".

Whiny bitches.

Ask yourself what kind of person joins the crowd of a show of one of the least funny Talk Show

To be fair, Maher can be quite funny - and even incisive when he wants to be.

He has two major problems:

a) He has TDS.

b) He's subsidized by Hollywood.

But yeah, this is a new low - I have to say.

To be fair, Maher can be quite funny - and even incisive when he wants to be.

He has two major problems:

a) He has TDS.

b) He's subsidized by Hollywood.

But yeah, this is a new low - I have to say.

He has one major problem with me, he seems as plastic as a bottle of water.

The man is the type I wouldn't want on my side if I had to fight a war put it that way. Wherever the wind blows, his back is always against it. The whole "bohemian stoner" routine is good for a chuckle.

Hey, to each their own. The odd times he speaks sincerely I will listen. That's few and far between from what I've seen

He has one major problem with me, he seems as plastic as a bottle of water.

The man is the type I wouldn't want on my side if I had to fight a war put it that way. Wherever the wind blows, his back is always against it. The whole "bohemian stoner" routine is good for a chuckle.

Hey, to each their own. The odd times he speaks sincerely I will listen. That's few and far between from what I've seen

He has gone against the Left quite a bit actually.

It esp. began to accelerate with COVID and the woke virus.

My biggest problem is he will walk right up to the line where he's about to be red pilled, but then it's like "BUT TRUMP!"

And back to his blue pilled mind cocoon he goes.

Last edited:
Us MAGATS will just never understand that we simply do not hold the moral high ground, and never shall.

Thy name is Dem.

I am disappointed in Maher for egging on the audience to enjoy jokes about Trump's assassination. Not the most terrible thing I've seen on TV or wherever, but they would not be making the same jokes about an attempt on a Democrats' life.

He was right even though he didn't mean it. It isn't funny and is not appropriate for a comedy routine.

I feel the same way about people on social media and here at USMB who joke about it and especially those who are truly foul by making light of it because he wasn't severely wounded or killed.

Thy name is Dem.

Ya know, I’ve always liked mahr, sure he’s a liberal, but he always seems to be fair.

Yes.

And I am sure if Gutfeld's audience laughed about Kamala being assassinated you would say the exact same thing, because you're totally objective and rational about these things.

The reality is you're an odious hypocrite single celled amoeba who gets your marching orders from Bill Gates' home page; possessing all the curiosity of a house fly.

But then I don't want to insult house flies.

And I know you're one of those "last word/no life" idiot deranged posters.

So have ats.

I'm done with you. :)
trump's audience goes wild when he tells the knee slapper about paul pelosi, don't they?

He has gone against the Left quite a bit actually.

It esp. began to accelerate with COVID and the woke virus.

My biggest problem is he will walk right up to the line where is about to be red pilled, but then it's like "BUT TRUMP!"

And back to his blue pilled mind cocoon he goes.

Of course that's the point. He plays both sides to give him flexibility to be in good stead with either, depending on who wins the election.

Of course that's the point. He plays both sides to give him flexibility to be in good stead with either, depending on who wins the election.

I assure you that if Trump wins (the more likely outcome if he isn't assassinated first), Maher will be tearing into him on the weekly.

There is no way he becomes a Trump supporter.

Although, stranger things have happened over the past few years. ;)

Forum List

Back