Bill Maher's Audience Laugh Like 'Giddy School Children' At The Thought Of Trump Assassination

dear OP,

nancy pelosi's husband was almost killed & suffered far more life threatening injuries than yer chosen one; & i recall donny AND several (R) congress critters cracking jokes.

sincerely,
playtime.

ps

GSatbCNX0AAZ-X0.jpg:large

pps

you are a hypocrite.

dear OP,

nancy pelosi's husband was almost killed & suffered far more life threatening injuries than yer chosen one; & i recall donny AND several (R) congress critters cracking jokes.

sincerely,
playtime.

ps

GSatbCNX0AAZ-X0.jpg:large

pps

you are a hypocrite.

Yes, almost killed by his gay ex lover.

But thanks for playing today's edition of WHATBOUTISM.

It's a joke and nobody should be missing the fact

But it's still dead serious and that the point that no American should be missing!

Fortunately, the Trump threat seems to be winding down. Partly because Americans are coming to their senses and partly because it's becoming highly likely that he could be assassinated. Or arrested by the military?

I say 'fortunately, even though it's unfortunate because America has no intention of ending the war against Russia, with Kamala.

Trump being able to cheat and him escaping bodily harm could be possible if he takes extreme precautions.

I am disappointed in Maher for egging on the audience to enjoy jokes about Trump's assassination. Not the most terrible thing I've seen on TV or wherever, but they would not be making the same jokes about an attempt on a Democrats' life.

He was right even though he didn't mean it. It isn't funny and is not appropriate for a comedy routine.

I feel the same way about people on social media and here at USMB who joke about it and especially those who are truly foul by making light of it because he wasn't severely wounded or killed.
These talk shows are just so much political hit offerings. LOL. Fallon comes on after the late news at 11:30 and I usually watch until the first time he says Trump. I'm usually in bed by 11:35.

Yes, almost killed by his gay ex lover.

But thanks for playing today's edition of WHATBOUTISM.
Do you have evidence of that, because all the evidence was that he was a crazed MAGA.

She starts by asking, "Do you know why you're in custody?"

DePape answers, "Absolutely." He grows increasingly angry and emotional, claiming that Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats committed crimes to steal the election from Donald Trump. Then, Depape says, "I was going to hold her hostage and get her to tell the truth. If she didn't tell the truth, I'd break her kneecaps."

Us MAGATS will just never understand that we simply do not hold the moral high ground, and never shall.

For THEY are the "DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY!"

Abysmal, repulsive, hate filled thuggery.

Thy name is Dem.

You folks like Bill one week fer what he says and the next week you hate him, that is what bipolar is.

People laughed during a comedy show.

Color me shocked.
Are you appreciating the gravity of this? I don't think there's more than two or three on this board that do.

The assassination of a president candidate is now a joke to half of the American people!

You folks like Bill one week fer what he says and the next week you hate him, that is what bipolar is.

I used to be a Democrat who watched "Bill's" very first episode back in 2003.

Suffice to say you're outta your element, Donnie.

Forum List

Back