Bill Maher's Audience Laugh Like 'Giddy School Children' At The Thought Of Trump Assassination

Are you appreciating the gravity of this? I don't think there's more than two or three on this board that do.

The assassination of a president candidate is now a joke to half of the American people!

It's kind of hard to take an "assassination" seriously when the subject of it is selling merchandise related to it.

1726937639706.png
1726937674755.png
1726937715277.png

I really don't remember Ronald Reagan or Gerald Ford trying to monetize when crazy people took shots at them.

So a guy who goes out every day for 10 years stirring up the crazies with guns has some of the crazies with guns taking a shot at him.

It's kind of hard to take an "assassination" seriously when the subject of it is selling merchandise related to it.

View attachment 1015744View attachment 1015745View attachment 1015746

I really don't remember Ronald Reagan or Gerald Ford trying to monetize when crazy people took shots at them.

So a guy who goes out every day for 10 years stirring up the crazies with guns has some of the crazies with guns taking a shot at him.
The risk of a political assassination has been dramatically raised now.

I think that there is positive news though on the Trump syndrome being over in America.

It's only unfortunate that there's little chance of America abandoning the war against Russia. without Trump..(I have to add that.)
You're a moron too, duck. Your post exemplifies exactly what you DON'T KNOW about democracy.
I expect to hear about a political assassination, or attempt, very soon. This could be interpreted as a death sentence for Trump. Maher should be ordered to retract it with an apology immediately.

America doesn't have to worry about the mentally ill only, becoming shooters. There are thousands of politically motivated Americans becoming an equal threat. This is not good!

The risk of a political assassination has been dramatically raised now.

I think that there is positive news though on the Trump syndrome being over in America.

We live in a country with 400 million guns and no way to weed out the crazies. I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen MORE often to candidates of all stripes.

Routh was nuts. Crooks was nuts. Hinkely was Nuts. Sarah Jane Moore was nuts. Squeaky Fromme was nuts. Lee Harvey Oslwald was nuts. Leon Czoglog was nuts. Charles Giteau was nuts.

I worry less about Trump being shot by a crazy person (because he has adequate security) than I am about myself, my wife, or my family members being shot by a crazy person.

It's only unfortunate that there's little chance of America abandoning the war against Russia. without Trump..(I have to add that.)
Good. We don't want Russia overrunning Europe. That would be a bad thing.

America doesn't have to worry about the mentally ill only, becoming shooters. There are thousands of politically motivated Americans becoming an equal threat. This is not good!

Hey, if they started shooting politicians, we might actually get some common sense gun laws in this country.

We don't get them when school kids are shot, for some reason.

Us MAGATS will just never understand that we simply do not hold the moral high ground, and never shall.

For THEY are the "DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY!"

Abysmal, repulsive, hate filled thuggery.

Thy name is Dem.

They seem to have memory-holed the tweet.

Interesting.

We live in a country with 400 million guns and no way to weed out the crazies. I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen MORE often to candidates of all stripes.

Routh was nuts. Crooks was nuts. Hinkely was Nuts. Sarah Jane Moore was nuts. Squeaky Fromme was nuts. Lee Harvey Oslwald was nuts. Leon Czoglog was nuts. Charles Giteau was nuts.

I worry less about Trump being shot by a crazy person (because he has adequate security) than I am about myself, my wife, or my family members being shot by a crazy person.
I can envision Trump's security detail being a threat now. Or perhaps always was? Do you appreciate the threat to Americans that tend to be very highly patriotic, becoming motivated?
Good. We don't want Russia overrunning Europe. That would be a bad thing.
That's going to have to be a different discussion.

His security detail is the American secret service, only downgraded.

You ignorant Canadian cuck.
Being downgraded is my point. I suspect that some of his SS agents working to protect him are not loyal. If the first assassination attempt was legitimate then it becomes pretty obvious that one or two are/were patriots that can't accept Trump.

The system only works to a point at which it becomes entirely abnormal for patriots.

However, I still favour the theory of the first one being a ruse invented by Trump's team.

Also fwiw, the second one too.

America can never allow the questions to be investigated and then aired publicly. It would be an admission of a failed democrcy to the rest of the world.

Being downgraded is my point. I suspect that some of his SS agents working to protect him are not loyal. If the first assassination attempt was legitimate then it becomes pretty obvious that one or two are/were patriots that can't accept Trump.

The system only works to a point at which it becomes entirely abnormal for patriots.

However, I still favour the theory of the first one being a ruse invented by Trump's team.

Also fwiw, the second one too.

America can never allow the questions to be investigated and then aired publicly. It would be an admission of a failed democrcy to the rest of the world.

Mea culpa.

I can envision Trump's security detail being a threat now. Or perhaps always was? Do you appreciate the threat to Americans that tend to be very highly patriotic, becoming motivated?

Given the fact that Trump regularly shits on law enforcement, I could imagine them not being terribly motivated to take a bullet for him.

WTF?

The vindictive orange retard, brought it on himself.
Along with his cult.
Death threats against judges, prosecutors, senators, congresspeople, county commissioners, attorney generals, poll workers, election supervisors, governors, mayors and butterflies.

Now they whine, their dear leader got shot at?
"Thoughts and prayers".

Whiny bitches.
wow ! in a bad mood .. to the batteries go out in your vibrating butt plug ??

Given the fact that Trump regularly shits on law enforcement, I could imagine them not being terribly motivated to take a bullet for him.
yes, patriotism trumps loyalty. As well, Trump can't be allowed to interfere with the war against Russia. He may have toned down the latter a bit, but maybe only until he's elected.

What do you think is going to be the outcome in that war?

Forum List

Back