Bill Nye the Science Guy just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris.

I will help you out a bit. Most small business owners don’t have college degrees and yet many are more successful(higher incomes) than those that don’t. Many barista’s have degrees. Does that make them smarter than the guy without a college degree that hired them to work at their coffee shop? What about the college drops outs? Notable ones include Zuckerberg and Gates. I guess they are the exceptions in your book.

Small business owners aside, of those with college degrees that are working white collar jobs, the higher the compensation, the more likely to be Republican. Again, the more “successful”. I will grant you that this is slowly changing as educational indoctrination is taking it’s toll(on purpose).

Education in and of itself is not a mark of intelligence. I would argue that those that do attain agrees and are able to refrain from buying into the indoctrination and can think for themselves are perhaps the most intelligent.
Sure. Just another fallacy. The dumb people rule the earth. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it’s not even close. Glad you have the better trailer lot thought.

“Men with bachelor's degrees earn approximately $900,000 more in median lifetime earnings than high school graduates. Women with bachelor's degrees earn $630,000 more. Men with graduate degrees earn $1.5 million more in median lifetime earningsthan high school graduates. Women with graduate degrees earn $1.1 million more.”

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
And yet as I posted, as income rises so does the likelihood of being a Republican. You haven’t figured it out yet?
Oh, now you just shifted gears from college grads earning more to they being republicans later in life. . Get a life.

Yeah, ok. The ignorant folks that make more money. Gotcha.

And of course we are racists for not supporting the idealistic, brain-dead ideas of Democrats. Get a new shtick.
Get a new thought. Stupid people earn less…

What a hypocrite you are...
What an ignoramus you are. Imagine, thinking that every climate research facility, in the world knows less than you dropouts. You idiots have confidence in your stupidity, I’ll give you that.

Link ? Sure. Trumps ass and your mouth. Proof positive you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and I do. You’re a Humper and Trump lies about this and other shit and you buy it.
Thanks for once again proving you are full of shit and can't back up your claims.

I will help you out a bit. Most small business owners don’t have college degrees and yet many are more successful(higher incomes) than those that don’t. Many barista’s have degrees. Does that make them smarter than the guy without a college degree that hired them to work at their coffee shop? What about the college drops outs? Notable ones include Zuckerberg and Gates. I guess they are the exceptions in your book.

Small business owners aside, of those with college degrees that are working white collar jobs, the higher the compensation, the more likely to be Republican. Again, the more “successful”. I will grant you that this is slowly changing as educational indoctrination is taking it’s toll(on purpose).

Education in and of itself is not a mark of intelligence. I would argue that those that do attain agrees and are able to refrain from buying into the indoctrination and can think for themselves are perhaps the most intelligent.
MOST still don’t make as much as their degreed counterparts. You’re a loser and it’s a losing argument foolish. You got no reference to back up your bullshit ?
This is my second foolish.
“The U.S. Census Bureau conducted an in-depth study some years back, examining the relationship between education and earning power. The findings show that the more education an individual has the more money he or she made. Earnings ranged from $12,809 for high school dropouts to $74,560 for those with professional degrees”

Last edited:
Go ahead…come up with one. Just the FACT you idiots can’t do it is absolute proof you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.
Hey stupid, it's not on me to "come up with one". You made the claim, so it's on YOU to "come up with one".

GO!

MOST still don’t make as much as their degreed counterparts. You’re a loser and it’s a losing argument foolish. You got snt reference to back up your bullshit ?
“The U.S. Census Bureau conducted an in-depth study some years back, examining the relationship between education and earning power. The findings show that the more education an individual has the more money he or she made. Earnings ranged from $12,809 for high school dropouts to $74,560 for those with professional degrees”
Why do all those eggheads with a useless degree need the working folks to pay off their student loans, Dagoober?

Hmmmmmmm.................

MOST still don’t make as much as their degreed counterparts. You’re a loser and it’s a losing argument foolish. You got snt reference to back up your bullshit ?
How much does a philosophy major make?

And yet as I posted, as income rises so does the likelihood of being a Republican. You haven’t figured it out yet?
Likelihood of being a Republican ? You mean the likely hood of getting stupid again, taking away womens healthcare rights, denying climate change and blowing Putin and other autocrats and becoming bigots….wow, that’s what being rich is all about ? Bullshit.

Likelihood of being a Republican ? You mean the likely hood of getting stupid again, taking away womens healthcare rights, denying climate change and blowing Putin and other autocrats and becoming bigots….wow, that’s what being rich is all about ? Bullshit.
Women don't have healthcare rights?

link?

Forum List

Back