Bill Nye the Science Guy just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris.

You guys are all over the place. On one hand, Republicans are the party for the rich and successful. On the other hand, Democrats are the smart ones, but ironically, also the less successful. Funny stuff.
You don't need to post to me to diddle your strawmen. You don't even need a message board for that.

No moron, I quoted your post comparing a high school dropout to someone with a professional degree.

Please try to keep up with your own moronic posts.
This is what you posted. “ How much does a philosophy major make ?”
Kind of a stupid question. If they ARE a philosophy major, they are usually, still in school ?

This is what you posted. “ How much does a philosophy major make ?”
Kind of a stupid question. If they ARE a philosophy major, they are usually, still in school ?
Why is it a stupid question when asked of a poster who just posted about relative salaries of high school dropouts vs professional degrees?

Why is it a stupid question when asked of a poster who just posted about relative salaries of high school dropouts vs professional degrees?
How much does a philosophy major make ?
The question is stupid because, a philosophy major is likely still in school, bubba.

How much does a philosophy major make?
How much more does a person with a degree generally make?

Many jobs -- and often, graduate school -- just require an undergraduate degree.

So it's kind of a stupid question, on your part.

And next time, do yourself a favor:

Put on your big boy pants and research your own points, instead of begging strangers to be your mommy.

Next time, YOU look up what they make and YOU tell US.

Like a big boy.

Last edited:

Many jobs -- and graduate school -- just require an undergraduate degree.

Put on your big boy pants and research your own points, instead of begging strangers to be your mommy.

Like a big boy.
He’s confused……..

Many jobs -- and graduate school -- just require an undergraduate degree.

Like a big boy.
DaGoober compared high school dropouts to people with a professional degree. There are a ton of things in between those two extremes, Stupid.

Sorry you are too dumb to realize that.

DaGoober compared high school dropouts to people with a professional degree. There are a ton of things in between those two extremes, Stupid.

You must not read so well.

If you have a point about what somebody with a philosophy degree makes, then you do your own big boy research and make your own big boy point in your own big boy words.

And, frankly, I don't want to hear another peep out of your dumbass mouth, until you do.

Last edited:
You nust not read so well.

If you have a point about what somebody with a philosophy degree makes, then you do your own big boy research and make your own big boy point in your own big boy words.

And, frankly, I don't want to hear another peep out of your dumbass mouth, until you do.
Poor fella, tried to jump in to save DaGoober from his dumbassery and stepped on a rake.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So it's your position there is nobody employed with a philosophy degree.

Weird.
Then ask the question that way. A degree is what is awarded AFTER a student has successfully matriculated their way through their majors and minors…..one being philosophy. Majoring in an area is typically something a student is engaged in.

No i did not foolish. My reference did in their studies. Ask them bozo. You still struggle with a person with a major and one with a degree with a major.

Then ask the question that way. A degree is what is awarded AFTER a student has successfully matriculated their way through their majors and minors…..one being philosophy. Majoring in an area is typically something a student is engaged in.
Wow! That was weak, even for you, DaGomer.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No i did not foolish. My reference did in their studies. Ask them bozo. You still struggle with a person with a major and one with a degree with a major.
Yes, you did.

Apparently you are too stupid to even keep up with your own bullshit.

MOST still don’t make as much as their degreed counterparts. You’re a loser and it’s a losing argument foolish. You got no reference to back up your bullshit ?
This is my second foolish.
“The U.S. Census Bureau conducted an in-depth study some years back, examining the relationship between education and earning power. The findings show that the more education an individual has the more money he or she made. Earnings ranged from $12,809 for high school dropouts to $74,560 for those with professional degrees”

Forum List

Back