Bill Nye the Science Guy just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris.

LOL. He's not a real scientist, you know?
He’s as much of a scientist as any other engineer or math major who works as a scientist at a climate science research institution. You stupid deniers think only climate scientist degreed people can work in climate science. What idiots.

He’s as much of a scientist as any other engineer or math major who works as a scientist at a climate science research institution. You stupid deniers think only climate scientist degreed people can work in climate science. What idiots.
Wrong. MMGW Cult King Al Gore has a journalism degree.

Anyone can be a "climate expert" in the Cult. Just ask that Greta girl. What is her degree again?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's pretty easy to spot the posters who never went to college.
Unfortunately for you, you are wrong again. You assume I have no degree just because I don't look down on those who don't.

Not everyone is one of you Libtard elitist wannabes who think they know more than anyone else.

I hear you dufus. But you’re not quoting me foolish. I never said it. Hence the use of quotes.
MOST still don’t make as much as their degreed counterparts. You’re a loser and it’s a losing argument foolish. You got no reference to back up your bullshit ?
This is my second foolish.
“The U.S. Census Bureau conducted an in-depth study some years back, examining the relationship between education and earning power. The findings show that the more education an individual has the more money he or she made. Earnings ranged from $12,809 for high school dropouts to $74,560 for those with professional degrees”

Wrong. MMGW Cult King Al Gore has a journalism degree.

Anyone can be a "climate expert" in the Cult. Just ask that Greta girl. What is her degree again?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Ha ha….you’re getting foolish now. Gore is not a scientist, he refers to them. You’re losing what few brain cells he had.

Unfortunately for you, you are wrong again. You assume I have no degree just because I don't look down on those who don't.

Not everyone is one of you Libtard elitist wannabes who think they know more than anyone else.
Naw, we assume you either have no degree or suffer from dementia because of your foolish rhetoric.

Dufus, that’s from a study from the US census bureau.
They are statistics.
Are you a drop out and overly sensitive ?

You have a point ? It’s stupid. I’ve never used Gore as a reference,. Do you actually think he makes decisions on climate change ?,
:oops8:
That’s bull shit. You’re a denier which makes you science illiterate. Gore based his presentations on the science of the day, which compared to deniers, is spot on. You have nothing but out of context made up snippets. Of what Gore represented. Gore dint make up shit. He used the science of the day…you’re making up shit.
My argument is based on one simple fact. Every climate science research facility in the world, major corporation and govt supports Gore, not you, and not tha fking imbecile Trump or his fellow magotts..

Now you have no answer but pretend all climate science is wrong, and you, laughably, are right…

So is the avg salary of someone with a philosophy degree, moron.
Could be and could just as easily be a lawyer who had a major in philosophy before attending law school. That’s how it’s done. Or it could be someone who is working with their minor training like English lit. So yes, bet your ass. Philosophy majors with degrees would easily average more than drop outs average. You want to stupidly argue that ?

Thank you, Bill. What do you think?

/——/
1727303752072.png

You have a point ? It’s stupid. I’ve never used Gore as a reference,. Do you actually think he makes decisions on climate change ?,
:oops8:
Wrong bozo.
In his Academy Award-winning 2006 documentary "An Inconvenient Truth," Gore warned about the coming impact of climate change on the Arctic ice cap, but he said studies showed it would be gone in the summertime "within the next 50 to 70 years" — so by 2056 or 2076.

Forum List

Back