Bill Nye the Science Guy just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris.

Thank you, Bill. What do you think?

The number of people who have ever thought to themselves "I just love Bill Nye's tv show so much that I'm gonna wait to see whom he tells me to vote for and then run out to do just that!" rhymes with hero. I still say 99.9 % of endorsements have no impact on actual voting tallies.

I was right there with ya brother, until that "Zionist Fascist" bullshit.
Yeah, no. :nono:
I'm not not joining some schnook that curses and slanders God's chosen people.
I know better than that. I'm a cracker if ever there was a cracker, and I ain't playin' that Jewhate bullshit.
They and black people have been here since the forming of America.
You don't believe in God, do ya?

FREE FREE PALESTINE!

But yeah, EMH is a weirdo.

I was right there with ya brother, until that "Zionist Fascist" bullshit.
Yeah, no. :nono:
I'm not not joining some schnook that curses and slanders God's chosen people.
I know better than that. I'm a cracker if ever there was a cracker, and I ain't playin' that Jewhate bullshit.
They and black people have been here since the forming of America.
You don't believe in God, do ya?

This man, Jeff Sessions, Trump's appointed AG, deliberately conspired with the Hillary campaign and stuck a special counsel on Trump over the Russia Hoax. Trump ordered him to prosecute the FBI's top cases. Sessions did not do that. Sessions, like homO, covered up the Co2 FRAUD and has cost America another $10 trillion as a result.

Your problem is that you lack any real understanding of basic science and are part of the only demographic in the planet that still believes this is a 757

because you do not interpret that correctly, because you blame "the muslims" for 911 like the absolute brain dead disgrace of a so-called patriotic American you are, you do not understand ....

WHY Cheney has endorsed Kamala
WHY Gonzales has endorsed Kamala
WHY former W Administration bigs Wray and Cheatle are TRYING TO KILL TRUMP

This is ALL ABOUT 911..... and the Co2 FRAUD.... time to pick a side...

Trump is endorsed by RFK jr who promised his voters to reopen 911
Cheney has endorsed Kamala because he knows she won't

If you do not want Zionist Fascism exposed for 911.... VOTE FOR KAMALA AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!

So the goofy dude known for his Saturday morning kids show about basic science has an opinion on politics?

This raises the question: who are the Banana Splits voting for?

Banana_Splits.jpg

Bill Nye is a big lye-ar.... who cannot or will not answer 5 basic climate questions...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

and Nye is for Kamala because Kamala will not prosecute the Co2 FRAUD case which homO hid in the closet after 2 years of SILENCE on the issue...

and that is why Trump was so certain the Co2 FRAUD is FRAUD, because he told JDAAC Zionist Fascist 911 Traitor Jeff Sessions to prosecute it, and Jeff refused...

In fact, the Co2 FRAUD has NO ACTUAL DATA to support it, only FUDGE from a 2005 FUDGE JOB...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Bill Nye and the rest of the Co2 FRAUD will face fraud and possibly treason charges if Trump wins and.... THIS TIME... does not pick another Zionist Fascist AG....
Oy, you really are illiterate…..Bill Nye has a degree in engineering. That doesn't prevent him from being a scientist. A person with a degree in math or engineering can all be scientists if they are skilled in areas that develop and practice science. How many times do you need to embarrass yourself ?

Forum List

Back