Bill Nye the Science Guy just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris.

Nobody is endorsing Trump. No one from Hollywood. No one from the military. No one in business, except Elon Musk. No one who worked for him while he was in office. None of the Republican leaders in the Senate or State governments. No one who loves their country is standing up and and saying they're voting for Trump.
Dude, Does the grift ever end with you?

List of Donald Trump 2024 presidential campaign endorsements​

daveman

Celebrities usually endorse Democrats because the media executives they need to curry favor with are usually Democrats.

Only dopes are swayed by such endorsements.

That's some sour grapes you've got going on there, dave.

Nobody is endorsing Trump.
Wrong
No one from Hollywood.
Wrong again. Plenty are, but those that are, are afraid because of the mob mentality that exists. in that over paid celebrity land of make believe.
No one from the military.
Wrong again.
No one in business, except Elon Musk.
Wrong again.
No one who worked for him while he was in office.
Maybe, I haven't kept tabs on those people. But keep in mind, I'm sure a lot of them have jumped on hate bandwagon for their 15 mins of fame to say how terrible he was to work for, to quickly be forgotten about.
None of the Republican leaders in the Senate or State governments.
Wrong
No one who loves their country is standing up and and saying they're voting for Trump.
Wrong again. Damn, you have no clue what you're talking about. You're entire comment is speculations and assumptions based on NO verifiable data and facts.

Celebrities usually endorse Democrats because the media executives they need to curry favor with are usually Democrats.

Only dopes are swayed by such endorsements.

While I am never swayed by celebrity endorsements, it does matter what kind of people are endorsing the candidates. Elon Musk - a racist, misogynist with 10 children by 5 different women, none of whom he married. Said to be autistic. Born into a wealthy South African family before the fall of Apartheid. A guy who has sided with Putin, and is the largest purveyor of false information on the planet.

His endorsement of any candidate would give me pause to reconsider any inclination I might have to vote for that candidate.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
While I am never swayed by celebrity endorsements, it does matter what kind of people are endorsing the candidates. Elon Musk - a racist, misogynist with 10 children by 5 different women, none of whom he married. Said to be autistic. Born into a wealthy South African family before the fall of Apartheid. A guy who has sided with Putin, and is the largest purveyor of false information on the planet.

His endorsement of any candidate would give me pause to reconsider any inclination I might have to vote for that candidate.
So you are telling me you hate free speech and Musk.

Oy, you really are illiterate…..Bill Nye has a degree in engineering. That doesn't prevent him from being a scientist. A person with a degree in math or engineering can all be scientists if they are skilled in areas that develop and practice science. How many times do you need to embarrass yourself ?

He has a BS in mechanical Engineering. I have an M.S in Chemical Engineering.

Does that mean I am more of a science guy than he is?

He has a BS in mechanical Engineering. I have an M.S in Chemical Engineering.

Does that mean I am more of a science guy than he is?
You can’t be serious, I doubt you’re presently employed in a climate science institution doing research …. …..what an uninformed question . Does this come naturally or do people who think this way have to work at sounding science illiterate.

He has a Bachelor's. In mechanical engineering. No climate training at all.
You are naive. You must have a listing of all the places he’s worked. You don’t seem to have a fking clue what climate involves. You’re amazingly science illiterate.

Forum List

Back