Bill Nye the Science Guy just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris.

While I am never swayed by celebrity endorsements, it does matter what kind of people are endorsing the candidates. Elon Musk - a racist, misogynist with 10 children by 5 different women, none of whom he married. Said to be autistic. Born into a wealthy South African family before the fall of Apartheid. A guy who has sided with Putin, and is the largest purveyor of false information on the planet.

His endorsement of any candidate would give me pause to reconsider any inclination I might have to vote for that candidate.
You dare criticize an African-American?

You racist.

You can’t be serious, I doubt you’re presently employed in a climate science institution doing research …. …..what an uninformed question . Does this come naturally or do people who think this way have to work at sounding science illiterate.
Now you get to explain what's mechanical about the climate.

You are naive. You must have a listing of all the places he’s worked. You don’t seem to have a fking clue what climate involves. You’re amazingly science illiterate.
If he's such a hot-shit climate guy, why'd he have to fake the results of the greenhouse gas experiment?

Yes, how silly of me to want to be educated.

I love it when you guys tell on yourselves.
You really can make yourself believe anything. You're stupid, so you say stupid shit -- and you're gullible, so you immediately believe the stupid shit you say.

You're SUCH a good Democrat.

No, both men just relate what the experts say.

You're just some fool who doesn't understand any of it and was told to shit on it.

A chosen parrot of chosen lies... not the highest paid of the Mossad.

Cute And Sweet Parrot Pictures - 25dip

Forum List

Back