Billy Prempeh: Unlike BLM, I Am Running For Congress to Actually Help Protect Black Lives By Supporting Our Police

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

he has my vote!

People do need to consider other ideas but the GOP have none to consider. You'll note he really doesn't come up with any.

Arguing that the police should not be held accountable when they do wrong is not the answer.

People do need to consider other ideas but the GOP have none to consider. You'll note he really doesn't come up with any.

Arguing that the police should not be held accountable when they do wrong is not the answer.

The opposite of undermining the police so that more black people die, is a good idea for a candidate.

That you spin it as NOT holding them accountable, shows that the bar for ideas, is NOT to be dishonest and suicidal.

The opposite of undermining the police so that more black people die, is a good idea for a candidate.

That you spin it as NOT holding them accountable, shows that the bar for ideas, is NOT to be dishonest and suicidal.

It's right in the article. He is for keeping the idea of "qualified immunity" alive. That is a policy that allows the police to get away with violating our rights.

Why is it you feel a representative of the government should not be held accountable when they violate our rights?

Always great to see courage and truth shoved in the face of bigoted mass fraud....

It's right in the article. He is for keeping the idea of "qualified immunity" alive. That is a policy that allows the police to get away with violating our rights.

Why is it you feel a representative of the government should not be held accountable when they violate our rights?

Because in effect it opens up cops to idiot judges and juries who are not going to give them fair trials.

and they will know it.

You do this, and every intelligent cop, will quite or retire. You will only have dumb people as cops, who do not realize how exposed they are.

Because in effect it opens up cops to idiot judges and juries who are not going to give them fair trials.

and they will know it.

You do this, and every intelligent cop, will quite or retire. You will only have dumb people as cops, who do not realize how exposed they are.

Our civil rights have long been established. No one is denying that they are violated. The argument is that we will not hold the police accountable for violating them. When one group is shown to be above the law there really is no legitimate law.

Again, your argument is that unless we allow the police to violate our rights we can not have a police force. OK, then that will be it.

and they will know it.

Our civil rights have long been established. No one is denying that they are violated. The argument is that we will not hold the police accountable for violating them. When one group is shown to be above the law there really is no legitimate law.

Again, your argument is that unless we allow the police to violate our rights we can not have a police force. OK, then that will be it.

Cops are still accountable. Plenty of cops are arrested for crimes.

and they will know it.

On occasion but yeah, that is changing. It's also only a matter of time before the Supreme Court throws out Qualified Immunity.

and they will know it.

I will be the first to condemn police violating rights. You know me. I hate that statist shit.

But, were is the line? What is expected? We have to decide what role police will have and how they go about it.

Maybe it's because of racial stereotypes, but I have never had a bad experience with police. Of course, I have never treated them with contempt or been hostile during any interaction.

Is there a racial stereotype that we need to overcome? YES. Can we do it when those of that stereotyped group constantly treat police officers with hostility and contempt? NO!!!

and they will know it.

I will be the first to condemn police violating rights. You know me. I hate that statist shit.

But, were is the line? What is expected? We have to decide what role police will have and how they go about it.

Maybe it's because of racial stereotypes, but I have never had a bad experience with police. Of course, I have never treated them with contempt or been hostile during any interaction.

Is there a racial stereotype that we need to overcome? YES. Can we do it when those of that stereotyped group constantly treat police officers with hostility and contempt? NO!!!

They aren't allowed to violate our civil rights should be an easy, clear line. They should be held accountable when they do.

Why should it be on the taxpayers to pay for that as opposed to the one who did it? Do we not really, actually believe in personal responsibility?

and they will know it.

On occasion but yeah, that is changing. It's also only a matter of time before the Supreme Court throws out Qualified Immunity.

Which would be good. But to really explore this path, we need real defund, in at least 4 or 5 cities, so we can get a good feel for how well this policy works.

and they will know it.

Which would be good. But to really explore this path, we need real defund, in at least 4 or 5 cities, so we can get a good feel for how well this policy works.

We have it. Despite your false claims, there is still a police force.

You never did answer my question as to why you support the idea of a representative of the government to violate our rights.

and they will know it.

They aren't allowed to violate our civil rights should be an easy, clear line. They should be held accountable when they do.

Why should it be on the taxpayers to pay for that as opposed to the one who did it? Do we not really, actually believe in personal responsibility?
That's the thing. I don't know if I disagree. I just need to know what you propose.

and they will know it.

That's the thing. I don't know if I disagree. I just need to know what you propose.

I've said it in this thread. You remove Qualified Immunity. When a police officer violates someone's civil rights they are charged with doing so.

Forum List

Back