BITCHSLAPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT NEW TO FORUMS. HERE TO ASSIST MY FELLOW RIGHT WING AMERICANS WITH BITCHSLAPPING THE RADICAL LEFT.
Howdy!

1620350358671.png

NOT NEW TO FORUMS. HERE TO ASSIST MY FELLOW RIGHT WING AMERICANS WITH BITCHSLAPPING THE RADICAL LEFT.
Welcome. Sounds like you are not new to this one either. Just a hunch.
THANKS. NEW HERE. NEVER BEEN. BIG GROUP OF POSTERS
Cool. Lose the caps please.

Always say something relevant to the OP in every response. Then you can do your bitch slapping.

Respect ALL long time members. Don't sit well when Rookies super flame long timers no matter who. Wait to post 500 to go that route.

These progs are like the flies of Saudi Arabia. I would bust a hole in the middle of the swatter, and yet they still kept coming back, that is how stupid the progressive slaves are on this site. Welcome though...
THANKS. MANY DIDN'T FINISH THE FLAVOR-AID AS INSTRUCTED.

Always say something relevant to the OP in every response. Then you can do your bitch slapping.

Respect ALL long time members. Don't sit well when Rookies super flame long timers no matter who. Wait to post 500 to go that route.
WELL HELLO TO YOU AS WELL. GUESS I'M WRITING TO A MODERATOR? SORRY CAPS IS MY THING. CAN'T BE BOTHERED ANY OTHER WAY. I KNOW ABOUT SENIOR CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS.

You might find that many here will slap back. What is your IQ? Do you spit on people?
DO YOU LIKE POSTING PHONY AVATARS OR IS THAT YOU
No. That is not me, but thanks for asking. That is Ivanka's titty, that she so proudly flopped down the modeling runway and back while her daddy proudly looked on. Just another of the fine role models the last president put forward for little right wing girls to emulate. I'm sure you are proud. Welcome to US MESSageboard.

WELL HELLO TO YOU AS WELL. GUESS I'M WRITING TO A MODERATOR? SORRY CAPS IS MY THING. CAN'T BE BOTHERED ANY OTHER WAY. I KNOW ABOUT SENIOR CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS.
It gives me a headache. I am not a moderator but I was in a previous lifetime.

You sound very high maintenance. Like a reverse Frenchie

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back