black family claims california state fair cops talked her son

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

wtf she wants them fired for doing their job. The kid was stealing from vendors and climbing over fence he wasn't supposed to climbing on. l perhaps if she controlled her little hoodlum they wouldn't have even approached him. He was not even hurt just got tiny scratch . whoopie. typical she teaching him he does not have to take responsibility for his actions. typical black stupied ness. now blm has there hackles up.

look at this one the black lady lies like mad and cops tel lthe truth at the end. he was clim,b security gate around a ride and stealing from vendos. like good hoodlum he rung from cops. already teaching then not to comply. ugh.

Last edited:
The politicians, judges and District attorneys trusted to keep us safe have failed. In fact, they've largely done just the opposite and encouraged and rewarded criminals and violent felons.

I predict that vigilantism will soon follow because it is THE ONLY means remaining to regain a safe society.
And then we're going to have to butt forces with them to keep them from locking up our loved ones when they go all out to punish the good guys for doing the officials job.
Sad but that's reality.

We as a society ALL failed to demand justice proper and stop this before it got out of hand so here we are.

wtf she wants them fired for doing their job. The kid was stealing from vendors and climbing over fence he wasn't supposed to climbing on. l perhaps if she controlled her little hoodlum they wouldn't have even approached him. He was not even hurt just got tiny scratch . whoopie. typical she teaching him he does not have to take responsibility for his actions. typical black stupied ness. now blm has there hackles up.

look at this one the black lady lies like mad and cops tel lthe truth at the end. he was clim,b security gate around a ride and stealing from vendos. like good hoodlum he rung from cops. already teaching then not to comply. ugh.
I suppose she's trying to get her payday by sueing the state.

The politicians, judges and District attorneys trusted to keep us safe have failed. In fact, they've largely done just the opposite and encouraged and rewarded criminals and violent felons.

I predict that vigilantism will soon follow because it is THE ONLY means remaining to regain a safe society.
And then we're going to have to butt forces with them to keep them from locking up our loved ones when they go all out to punish the good guys for doing the officials job.
Sad but that's reality.

We as a society ALL failed to demand justice proper and stop this before it got out of hand so here we are.
the kids cause the whole problem and mother not controlling him.

This is what the woke left have devolved into.

This is what the woke left have devolved into.
boy did she lie in sacramento bee. she making up injuries. you can see in pics he is fine. he only got scratch. this boy got out line and climb the fence and barged onto an ride. then started going around stealing from venders . that when the policed approaches him and he ran and he fought them. not to mention the rule is kids 16 and under have to have an adult with them he was unattended. I would like too see the footage my self.

Forum List

Back