Black Man Kills Hispanic Woman after she gave him the Money

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

This case still has so many questions to be answered including why. Why senselessly kill this mother of two at a point-blank distance after surveillance video shows her giving the gunman cash from the register? Police need your help to find a man they say is armed and dangerous.
Why are bLACK men like this? I thought bLACK people are better than white people.

Black violence is the conversation America won't have. Was Biden right back in the day? Was Hillary?

And black violence is happening wherever there is a large black population, so no, it has nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow, it is a worldwide thing. Maybe God knew best when he separated the races?

Black violence is the conversation America won't have. Was Biden right back in the day? Was Hillary?

And black violence is happening wherever there is a large black population, so no, it has nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow, it is a worldwide thing. Maybe God knew best when he separated the races?
The problem is blacks are still getting killed instead of due process from police.

The problem is blacks are still getting killed instead of due process from police.

90% of the problem is blacks who never learned respect for anyone and mistakenly think they are above the law and bring it on themselves.

10% of the problem is racist white cops who never should be wearing a badge

90% of the problem is blacks who never learned respect for anyone and mistakenly think they are above the law and bring it on themselves.

That is an over-simplification. Lynching under color of authority used to be practiced in the South.

Whoa!

What a hot potato!

I have noticed (correctly, I think) that almost all of the liquor store clerks who are killed even after giving the money to the perp are murdered by young men of the ethnicity under discussion.

Why, oh why, do they have to kill the clerk even after getting the money?

No wonder store clerks are nervous when they see certain young men enter their store.

It is absolutely horrible beyond words. The young lady comes to work. She is then killed for nothing.

What, oh what, is wrong with those perps? Why, oh why, do they not have even a shred of decency?

A few years ago a certain city (I forget which) was proposing a law that would OUTLAW those glass windows for the clerks to work behind. Some members of the City Council felt that such windows were insulting to the community!

L unfurl="true"]Dunkin' Store Manager Shot, Killed During Early Morning Robbery In North Philadelphia Identified As Christine Lugo[/URL]

This case still has so many questions to be answered including why. Why senselessly kill this mother of two at a point-blank distance after surveillance video shows her giving the gunman cash from the register? Police need your help to find a man they say is armed and dangerous.
Why are bLACK men like this? I thought bLACK people are better than white people.
Why are you looking only for crimes done by blacks? IAnd then why does you don't paint me with a broad brush because I'm white ass paint black men with a broad brush?
1623017692269.png

1623017748309.png

1623017460021.png

1623016716231.png

1623016764655.png

Attachments

• 1623016496409.png
    1623016496409.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 1623016638953.png
    1623016638953.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 1623017395997.png
    1623017395997.png
    65 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

No, that's not the case.

A few years ago a certain city (I forget which) was proposing a law that would OUTLAW those glass windows for the clerks to work behind. Some members of the City Council felt that such windows were insulting to the community!
I was living in New York and noticed the 3/4 inch plexiglass and, sometimes that diamond-like flat metal fencing, around the counters of the Chinese take-out shops. I got into a Jewish neighborhood and there were three Chinese shops nearby and they were open counters.

This is criminal behavior, it has nothing to do with race.

No, that's not the case.

Ah, my favorite video of Jerry, beating the police with their own batons, and then taking off in their patrol vehicle. They never even touched their weapons, instead preferring to tussle with him on the ground, which is very dangerous for the officers.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
According to the 2020 Census, 76.3% of the population is white and according to your table they made up 59.1% of arrests, far below their population. Blacks are only 13.4% of the population, but make up 36.4% of arrests, almost three times their population, so what exactly is it you were trying to prove by posting this?

According to the 2020 Census, 76.3% of the population is white and according to your table they made up 59.1% of arrests, far below their population. Blacks are only 13.4% of the population, but make up 36.4% of arrests, almost three times their population, so what exactly is it you were trying to prove by posting this?
That you're too lazy and ignorant to do the math necessary to get an accurate opinion.

I was living in New York and noticed the 3/4 inch plexiglass and, sometimes that diamond-like flat metal fencing, around the counters of the Chinese take-out shops. I got into a Jewish neighborhood and there were three Chinese shops nearby and they were open counters.

Your post says it all.

Well-meaning liberals just cannot accept the brutal truth.

It's too hurtful for them to accept.

I feel their pain.

That you're too lazy and ignorant to do the math necessary to get an accurate opinion.

Black people commit more crime per capita than other groups.

According to the FBI stats you referenced, blacks accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites accounting for 41.1%, and "Other"/Unknown accounting for 3.0% in cases where the race was known. Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races. The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly six times higher than that of whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial; where the perpetrator's race was known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by African-Americans.

Source

L unfurl="true"]Dunkin' Store Manager Shot, Killed During Early Morning Robbery In North Philadelphia Identified As Christine Lugo[/URL]

Why are you looking only for crimes done by blacks? IAnd then why does you don't paint me with a broad brush because I'm white ass paint black men with a broad brush?
View attachment 498084
View attachment 498085
View attachment 498081
View attachment 498070
View attachment 498072
blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of the national average

Forum List

Back