Black man with two degrees says blacks are not oppressed

Everyone needs to listen to him. He is so right.
He is a fool. Black people are not smart enough to formulate their own opinions.

Right, black dudes?
He isnt a fool. He is a sellout. He can give his opinion but that wont change the fact that he is a step n fetch it.
A sellout to whom?

Success has nothing to do with being a sellout. I'm more successful than 90% of white people. I just choose not to pretend systemic racism doesnt exist.

You just pretend that systematic racism does exist.

Why? Is it because that's what someone told you? If you're so successful, then please tell us how racism has suppressed you?

Penelope
blacks are not oppressed ..there is no problems of racism or police brutality
...blacks have it super good in great jobs DESPITE graduating at lower levels...they are over represented in great jobs ..I've linked it before

Read Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley,and Larry Elder. Black conservative scholars telling it like it is.
No, these are black idiots saying what white racists want to hear.
All whites who disagree with you are racist. All blacks who disagree with you are idiots. It must be lonely at the top with all your infinite knowledge. Lol

So what is his medical degrees?

Dont know but we do know you dont have a degree in the English language.
I see you can't answer?

What difference does it make?
The guy has two degrees.
And there's your answer.
Well since you can't tell me, I say he has no degrees. He is a big liar.
Him having degrees won't make him smarter. A degree is just a badge showing you learned or perhaps mastered, a particular field of study.

Read Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley,and Larry Elder. Black conservative scholars telling it like it is.
All whites who disagree with you are racist. All blacks who disagree with you are idiots. It must be lonely at the top with all your infinite knowledge. Lol

If a black person is a conservative, the left and race baiters suddenly turn into conspiracy theorist.

According to the left, what you're saying is racist. Personally, I don't think it's racist. But that's probably because I'm not a racist.

It is possible that these black conservatives are saying what they're saying just for the money. Money is always a driving factor for people who go public with their opinions. One can't deny that. So to find out the truth, you have to look further. As in their history. Probably through some of their first video's or public statements. Before you can make the claim that this is about money, you might want to do some research to make sure. Otherwise, someone might do the research and find that it's not about money and prove you wrong.
The possibility of a black conservative going public could also be for two reasons. (or even more)
1. For the money
2. Because he/she wants to make it known that there are black conservatives who don't buy into the whole race baiting BS. They may feel there's a need to try and help stop the people who are trying to divided people. They aren't racist. They don't want to see the spread of racism any further than the racist are trying to spread it.

Did you even think about that? Or are you so brainwashed by the race baiters that it never entered your mind?

Silly me. I've been listening to that black guy living in slums in NO. He said he has no home but sleeps in dust bins instead.
Wait till I see him again. He doesn't know how well the capitalist system has treated him. Ungrateful wretch.

Text him your address

Name me one of these right wing black conservatives that has went down in history as great or even well known ?

I'll wait

Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, Mandela, Steve Biko, Harriet Tubman

You notice a CONSTANT PATTERN with great blk ppl who are well known and respected ?

They all recognized white supremacy and racism. They all called it out. They were all prepared to die fighting white supremacy.

So I'll ask you for the second time

Name me one of these right wing black conservatives that has went down in history as great or even well known ?

Nobody respects these right wing blk conservatives and that's why you can't name one that is honoured are their death.

These are just scared black people. They're not smart. They're just scared. And thats why no one rememberes them

That's just plain fucking stupid

Next you'll say the Doctor in the OP identifies as a white Conservative

He ain't black!

His skin is black. He identifies as black. And yet you claim he's lying.
Why is that?

He didn't support Biden, therefore, he ain't black

Not only are blacks not oppressed - they are the opposite.
A black person has more opportunities and financial help than a white person. It isn't even close.
A black person can repeatedly fail, over and over and still get the same opportunities as a white person who DID NOT fail.
And then - blacks have a cornucopia of grants, tax abatements and services for a business that whites do not have.
If you are smart and black, America is your Oyster. You can be anything. You have so many less obstacles to overcome, your path is literally cleared for you and red carpet laid before your feet.

He ain't black!

His skin is black. He identifies as black. And yet you claim he's lying.
Why is that?

He didn't support Biden, therefore, he ain't black
now that is just a stupied comment.

Forum List

Back