Black Pro-Trump Rep. Donalds responds to CNN pundit calling on him to resign: 'Flat-out wrong'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Why is someone at CNN judging a black mans decision solely based on the colour of his skin?

A Florida GOP congressman told "Fox & Friends" he isn't backing down after a CNN commentator called on him to "resign in disgrace" for being the only Black representative to object to the Electoral College count Wednesday.

"I'm not going to be dissuaded. I'm not going to be afraid. I'm gonna put both feet down in the sand and I'm going to stand for what I believe no matter what the left thinks," Rep. Byron Donalds, a member of the Republican "Freedom Force," said Saturday.

Stop using Queen's English.
If a black guy wants to live on the edge of sedition let him, if a black man wants to blindly follow a charlatan let him.

Someone asked me the other day what I think of someone calling a black an Uncle Tom. I said I thought it was an awful thing to call someone simply because they did not fit the mold you expect out of them.

That is what we see here. It's not acceptable. I may disagree with everything this guys believes but you don't demand he step down because he doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

Forum List

Back