Black Race Hustler ROASTED For CRYING Racism After GOP Congresswoman REJECTS Him Flirting With Her!

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Typical behavior for pro BLM hypocrites like Michael Eric Dyson. Dyson is the personification of a hypocritical whiny troll.

There's nearly always a racism element on this board.

It's not even worth trying to prove it anymore.
What’s this guy talking About^

Stay on topic. If you think somebody is racist against blacks, you are required to show them saying “blacks are inferior to whites” or similar. You don’t define what racism is Donald.

Seems like you don’t give a darn about the topic. The topic is Michael Eric Dyson who is a BLM race hustler hitting on a white GOP Congresswoman and getting turned down …and then complaining about it like a little baby..accusing the white congresswoman of being a racist.

I do not remember Barry ever meeting with his father during his Presidency
Wonder if he even really knows who his dad is ?
Shaming by Sambo

Being a race traitor like practically all spoiled snobs, she fell for the line, "If you don't have sex with me, it's really because you're a racist, no matter how much Liberalism you pretend to believe in."

I mean, this was a pretty incredible story where you have this black pro BLM guy Michael Eric Dyson who hits on a white Republican congresswoman in Nancy Mace….she turns him down and then Dyson acts like a crybaby he turns around and calls her a racist bc she rejected him.

Dyson is the personification of a weak little blm crybaby.

Forum List

Back