Black rhino hunt permit auctioned in US

Octarine

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
England
Bloodlust at its best and shamefully so.

If the animal in question needs to be culled then there is no need to let a 'hunter' do it.
Some pseudo 'brave' man who gets a thrill out of killing an animal for 'sport' and is willing to pay a fortune (to some) in order to boast to his friends.
Shame on him and all who do such things.

BBC News - Black rhino hunt permit auctioned in US

If the animal in question needs to be culled then there is no need to let a 'hunter' do it.
Some pseudo 'brave' man who gets a thrill out of killing an animal for 'sport' and is willing to pay a fortune (to some) in order to boast to his friends.

I bet if one looked even slightly at your self constructed moral pedestal they'd find it rather rickety. Save your condemnation for for your own failings.
Oh and I do my hunting in the meat section of the local grocery store.

Its impossible to find anything good about the safari club. Its just rich people trophy hunting. This isn't any worse than their other stunts. They've always hunted endangered animals and they do a lot of canned hunts in Texasss.

Scum of the worst kind. No balls.

Forum List

Back