Black suspect's shooting spree that wounded 5 was motivated by race: detective

Merrick Garland won’t give a speech about this
If this is true it is literally a gift from heaven for white supremacists. It feeds perfectly into their racist narrative that minorities are a danger to this country and that only white people can save it.
Well. . . the reverse is true as well. The progressives, even the ones in government, including the president have stated, that "white supremacy," is the greatest problem facing the nation today, which, of course, is sheer lunacy.

Both sides have lost their damn minds. They both need this public defender. . .

". . Roberts appeared in court Monday to face charges in one of the shootings and his public defender asked a judge to order that he undergo a mental health evaluation, claiming that Lockhart’s testimony showed the man is “having delusions and a disconnect from reality,” according to the report.. . "

If this is true it is literally a gift from heaven for white supremacists. It feeds perfectly into their racist narrative that minorities are a danger to this country and that only white people can save it.
Maybe he was a "false flag" operative...

That is usually what folks say to try to excuse away the obvious......

The murderer - not a black supremacist bigot
The victims - white supremacists

The homO youth strike again...

He should.....it definitely qualifies as a racially motivated crime...
Consistency!!!

Biff, you have earned more of my respect.
:beer:
So what should be done about blacks in general??

The person who did this will hopefully be convicted under hate crimes statutes.....

But with right-wingers, that isn't enough...so what needs to be done about blacks in general?

Maybe he was a "false flag" operative...

That is usually what folks say to try to excuse away the obvious......
S-Quad can be used to plant feelings of hatred, paranoia, hopelessness, and other things.

There is a patent on the technology, but? It is only hypothesized as to if it were used domestically to create havoc or control.

". . In other words, digital HDTV is great for some mind control. The implications of such widespread mind-control would certainly be severe, and the effects could potentially go far beyond merely implanting suggestions into the mind or changing emotional states. Speculation has touched on the capacity for such technology to actually implant thoughts or memories or conversely erase them, cause people to sleep, and even control their movements and bodily functions, essentially making us programmable machines. One 1996 paper from the USAF Scientific Advisory Board, entitled New World Vistas Air and Space Power for the 21st Century gives the chilling vision of such a future thus:"

One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set.

Consistency!!!

The person who did this will hopefully be convicted under hate crimes statutes.....

But with right-wingers, that isn't enough...so what needs to be done about blacks in general?
Nothing. I don't presume to tell black folks how to live their lives in general.

A lot of people need to asses their attitudes, especially those based on stereotypes. Others need to stop feeding those stereotypes that are shifting attitudes.

There is no silver bullet. It's a multifunctional team effort.

Consistency!!!

Nothing. I don't presume to tell black folks how to live their lives in general.

A lot of people need to asses their attitudes, especially those based on stereotypes. Others need to stop feeding those stereotypes that are shifting attitudes.

There is no silver bullet. It's a multifunctional team effort.
So when reactionary right wingers scour the internet to post "random black guy kills white person" stories everyday -- it isn't to try to make a broader point -- and they are just too cowardly to say it?

Because with regards to "liberals" pointing out how white supremacists stage politically motivated violence -- the broader point is based in something historically factual....

Can you tell me how many people died ?

I'll wait
Black children are dying every day because of your black brothers. You're a poor pitiful excuse for a man.
its terrible every weeekend , every celebration. its like they are going duck hunting . there is no value to human life to these people.

Last edited:

Can you tell me how many people died ?

I'll wait
So. . . in your view, as long as every white person in America is disabled?

Well, we'll all be good then. That it?

Maybe the global powers that be, can create a virus that will only attack persons that lack the dark melanin gene, eh? wut wut? wouldn't that be wonderful. Just sort of give 'em a life long disability, sort of?

Forum List

Back