Black suspect's shooting spree that wounded 5 was motivated by race: detective

Baldwin Hills is your best example of black culture?

Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for Los Angeles.

I never said Baldwin Hills was my best answer, and included a shitload more places than that.
Not only that ... The link you posted doesn't contain the quote you are trying to assign to it.
Furthermore, I not only included geographic locations, I referred to Black Culture everywhere.

Black Culture is not the problem.
Destructive, Irresponsible, and Corrupt Culture are the problem, and are in no way Exclusive to a single race.

Try again nit-wit ... You're just going to keep missing the point.
The fact we obviously don't need you to accomplish what will be better results, is just a blessing in your insignificance.

Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for Los Angeles.

I never said Baldwin Hills was my best answer, and included a shitload more places than that.
Not only that ... The link you posted doesn't contain the quote you are trying to assign to it.
Furthermore, I not only included geographic locations, I referred to Black Culture everywhere.

Destructive, Irresponsible, and Corrupt Culture are the problem, and are in no way Exclusive to a single race.

The fact we obviously don't need you to accomplish what will be better results, is just a blessing in your insignificance.

You need to look again. The quote is absolutely from this link. They got an "F" on violent crime, which is obviously the worst possible score you can get. Black culture sucks.

You need to look again. The quote is absolutely from this link. They got an "F" on violent crime, which is obviously the worst possible score you can get. Black culture sucks.

It isn't in the article, and crime isn't even addressed in the article.
When you click on the link directing below the saftey/crime statement in the box, Baldwin Hills isn't even listed there.

Plus ... Baldwin Hills is not the only community I listed,
nor was my argument restricted to whatever cherry picked nonsense you may try to respond with.

You are going to continue to miss the point, because you so desperately need to make race an issue, when it isn't the issue at all.
Don't get me wrong, the people on the other side make the same mistake all the time.

For instance, Blacks will hold up historical figures like Augustus Jackson (The Grandfather of Modern Ice Cream),
and completely misrepresent his greatest accomplishment, in attempts to suggest they were something else.
He did invent techniques for freezing custard and providing a better way to produce ice cream, but that wasn't his greatest accomplishment.

They don't focus on the fact he busted his ass and became a chef in the White House,
before he quit, and built a financial empire around his ability put to more ice cream on the tables of more consumers,
and became one of the richest men in Philadelphia, before the Civil War.

His Race and Black Culture, damn sure didn't fail him ... :auiqs.jpg:

When you click on the link directing below the saftey/crime statement in the box, Baldwin Hills isn't even listed there.

nor was my argument restricted to whatever cherry picked nonsense you may try to respond with.

You are going to continue to miss the point, because you so desperately need to make race an issue, when it isn't the issue at all.
Don't get me wrong, the people on the other side make the same mistake all the time.

For instance, Blacks will hold up historical figures like Augustus Jackson (The Grandfather of Modern Ice Cream),
and completely misrepresent his greatest accomplishment, in attempts to suggest they were something else.
He did invent techniques for freezing custard and providing a better way to produce ice cream, but that wasn't his greatest accomplishment.

They don't focus on the fact he busted his ass and became a chef in the White House,
before he quit, and built a financial empire around his ability put to more ice cream on the tables of more consumers,

Its just below the picture to the right retard. Its in the "Safety" section.

That's where I said it was, however if you click the link directly below the Safety statement, Baldwin Hill's isn't listed there.

Like I keep saying, Baldwins Hill's is also not the only place I listed, the same as Black Culture can be found anywhere there are black people.
You are simply arguing with me to project utter nonsense, because you are so desperate to to ignore the reality, and make race a determining factor.

You have nothing without your pathetic racial division, and cannot present an argument to the contrary.

That's where I said it was, however if you click the link directly below the Safety statement, Baldwin Hill's isn't listed there.

Like I keep saying, Baldwins Hill's is also not the only place I listed, the same as Black Culture can be found anywhere there are black people.
You are simply arguing with me to project utter nonsense, because you are so desperate to to ignore the reality, and make race a determining factor.

You have nothing without your pathetic racial division, and cannot present an argument to the contrary.

Wrong! Baldwin Hills has tremendously bad violent crime statistics. That link isnt for Baldwin Hills, its a comparison to other neighborhoods LIKE Baldwin Hills. You arent exactly the brightest bulb. :laugh:

I addressed your other places too. Go look at my post. I edited soon after i originally posted it.

There isnt a single black community in the god damn nation that is a shining example of society. The very best black neighborhoods in the US merely approach the national average in crime. How the fuck is that an endorsement of black culture? The very best you can do is just the national average? Not below average? There are white communities where murder hasnt happened in YEARS. Name one black community like that. You cant.

No matter where you find black culture, high levels of violence is there.

Last edited:
Wrong! Baldwin Hills has tremendously bad violent crime statistics. That link isnt for Baldwin Hills, its a comparison to other neighborhoods LIKE Baldwin Hills. You arent exactly the brightest bulb. :laugh:

I addressed your other places too. Go look at my post. I edited soon after i originally posted it.

There isnt a single black community in the god damn nation that is a shining example of society. The very best black neighborhoods in the US merely approach the national average in crime. How the fuck is that an endorsement of black culture? The very best you can do is just the national average? Not below average? There are white communities where murder hasnt happened in YEARS. Name one black community like that. You cant.

I never suggested you wouldn't do whatever you felt was necessary to cling to your racism.
I just said that your racism, and racial division is not an accurate representation of Black Culture, nor are they ever suitable for policy.

I never suggested you wouldn't do whatever you felt was necessary to cling to your racism.
I just said that your racism, and racial division is not an accurate representation of Black Culture, nor are they ever suitable for policy.

Quit talking about race. This isnt a racial issue, other than the fact that its black culture. Any black person who doesnt grow up in black neighborhoods, isnt infected with that poisonous culture. They are normal people who contribute to society, and they do so without a chip on their shoulder. That is simply a fact.

Until the black community changes their culture, they will always have crime problems. Between your "no snitching" policies, , your efforts to fuck over cops and to defund cops, and how you deify the worst scumbags in our society, is it any wonder that you have rampant crime issues? It isnt to any sane person.

You need to change that awful culture. Its a massive burden on the rest of us. And for fuck sake, stop with the god damn whining and finger pointing. Have some god damn integrity and take responsibility for your endless list of societal issues and social behavior problems.

Quit talking about race. This isnt a racial issue, other than the fact that its black culture. Any black person who doesnt grow up in black neighborhoods, isnt infected with that poisonous culture. They are normal people who contribute to society, and they do so without a chip on their shoulder. That is simply a fact.

Until the black community changes their culture, they will always have crime problems. Between your "no snitching" policies, , your efforts to fuck over cops and to defund cops, and how you deify the worst scumbags in our society, is it any wonder that you have rampant crime issues? It isnt to any sane person.

You need to change that awful culture. Its a massive burden on the rest of us. And for fuck sake, stop with the god damn whining and finger pointing. Have some god damn integrity and take responsibility for your endless list of societal issues and social behavior problems.

You are trying to define Destructive and Irresponsible Culture as Black Culture, when it isn't.

There are Black people embracing their Black Culture, that don't suffer at all from Destructive or Irresponsible Culture.
There are White people that suffer from Destructive and Irresponsible Culture, and that isn't White Culture either.

Black or White Culture is not Destructive or Irresponsible Culture, and neither has to be Racially Divisive Culture.

You are trying to define Destructive and Irresponsible Culture as Black Culture, when it isn't.

There are Black people embracing their Black Culture, that don't suffer at all from Destructive or Irresponsible Culture.
There are White people that suffer from Destructive and Irresponsible Culture, and that isn't White Culture either.

Black or White Culture is not Destructive or Irresponsible Culture, and neither has to be Racially Divisive Culture.

BULLSHIIIT! Do you even know the meaning of culture?

Culture is a word for the 'way of life' of groups of people, meaning the way they do things. Different groups may have different cultures. A culture is passed on to the next generation by learning, whereas genetics are passed on by heredity. Culture is seen in people's writing, religion, music, clothes, cooking and in what they do.

The concept of culture is very complicated, and the word has many meanings.[1] The word 'culture' is most commonly used in three ways.

Remind me again what the black communities pattern of behavior is. Oh thats right, tremendous crime and violence. Your outlook, attitudes, values and morals are terribly destructive for any society.

Last edited:

Culture is a word for the 'way of life' of groups of people, meaning the way they do things. Different groups may have different cultures. A culture is passed on to the next generation by learning, whereas genetics are passed on by heredity. Culture is seen in people's writing, religion, music, clothes, cooking and in what they do.

The concept of culture is very complicated, and the word has many meanings.[1] The word 'culture' is most commonly used in three ways.

Remind me again what the black communities pattern of behavior is. Oh thats right, tremendous crime and violence. Your outlook, attitudes, values and morals are terribly destructive for any society.
exactly and hate for other races too. no one thinks races or colors but them.

Uh yeah, and Destructive and Irresponsible Culture are a way of life for some regardless of race.
Culture is not hereditary, it is environmental ... That can come from History, Religion, and Geographic Locations and Conditions.

Destructive and Irresponsible Culture are like High Culture in that they are not restricted by race.

Uh yeah, and Destructive and Irresponsible Culture are a way of life for some regardless of race.
Culture is not hereditary, it is environmental ... That can come from History, Religion, and Geographic Locations and Conditions.

Destructive and Irresponsible Culture are like High Culture in that they are not restricted by race.

Who said culture was hereditary? I literally said the opposite. Quit making up fake arguments.

As for destructive cultures, name another culture that is as destructive as black culture.

woodwork201
Chicago is 43% white if you include latinos and hispanics. If you take out those ethnic groups then about 33% of Chicago residents are white.

Here we go the old "Blacks in chicago" argument"

There are three ways to make a living.

1. Work
2. Welfare
3. Steal

So if you had an area of white people and you wanted to get whites to commit crime all you'd have to do is three things
  1. Make sure work and welfare were tightened.
  2. Make sure wealth, investments, subsidies were pulled out.
  3. Make sure off licences, bookies, drugs, weapons were allowed free rein.
And trust me you would have massive upswing in white crime.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Because that's what happens in many black areas and then laws are enacted to hire more police and guards and to expand existing prison institutions.

Blacks in prison are removed the labor force and of course can't have kids. Plus the prison system provides jobs for ppl as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers.

And all this is explained away that blacks are just sub-human savages who are just natural criminal endless stats is churned out to make seem rational and logical,

If black people committed zero crime then white supremacists would just find more ways to criminalize black people. There'd be sagging pants law. There'd loitering lawn etc

woodwork201
Blacks make about 32%, so about nearly identical populations. Please show us the bodies of the white children being killed.

That's because the system of white supremacy would not allow white people to get killed.

I mean - Are you really trying to make an argument that white people are less violent ? When you look at the history of America ? Yeah exactly sit down.

Secondly I'm not getting in thr percentages that means nothing. You just throw out any % to suit your argument.

Thirdly there are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

So tell me how can we have these murders and no arrests made ? Charges made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And it's nothing to do with no snitch code.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops and white supremacists being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

And once again they say "please come forward or submit a tip anonymously".

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

Get the fk out my face

If you believe that then there really is no hope for you.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

All the conditions you mention are correct and are the cause of crime in Chicago. And, yes, if those conditions existed equally in any society of any race, the crime would skyrocket. So I'm glad you will be voting conservative from now on - sort of a Paul 2.0. Because all those things you mentioned are not only the direct consequences of Democrat rule in most major cities, the Democrats are bragging and promising even more of the same. The Democrats want to destroy black opportunity and either you support them or you do not.

woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

And how does that affect white people ?

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

And how does that affect white people ?

woodwork201
But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

White people don't apologize for their criminal class
Asian people don't apologize for their criminal class

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.

Chicago is 43% white if you include latinos and hispanics. If you take out those ethnic groups then about 33% of Chicago residents are white. Blacks make about 32%, so about nearly identical populations. Please show us the bodies of the white children being killed. It happens but not anywhere nearly as many as black children. Those things you say might actually be true that blacks are over charged, over arrested, over reported. But not so much as to save the lives of innocent black children killed virtually every week.
There are black latinos and hispanics and there are whites in Chicago that shoot each other. But Chicago is not even close to the most damgerous city.

These all were in the top 10 or 15.

Indianapolis 61 percent white, is more dangerous than Chicago.
Springfield Missouri-88 percent white, more dangerous than Chicago.
Kansas City-61 percent white-more dangerous than Chicago
Rockford Illinois 71 percent white-more dangerous than Chicago
Anchorage Alaska 57 percent white-more dangerous than Chicago

Chicago ranked 31st.

This is very interesting and I'm going to take you at your word. I'm going to go along with Godboy on this: it's not racial. The outcome aligns racially but there's no "crime" gene in black people. It's welfare, poverty, lack of education, lack of opportunity for education and good jobs, drugs, gangs, etc. But those are all the things that the Democrats are inflicting on the black and hispanic neighborhoods. This is not by accident; this is the Great Society exactly as Johnson, the Klan, and the Democrats, planned it.

Centering your posts is idiotic and makes them difficult to read. I've never read a single one. Never will.

woodwork201

I mean - Are you really trying to make an argument that white people are less violent ? When you look at the history of America ? Yeah exactly sit down.

No; I'm not trying to make that point. I was wrong to let me words imply that. The point I am trying to make is that black people live in neighborhoods far more dangerous than white neighborhoods and it is not because black people are more evil or less good than white people. It is because they have fallen for the intentional tricks of Johnson's Great Society and the Democrat's efforts to make sure they are always unhappy, always uneducated, always poor. This is the goal of the Democrats to keep blacks always voting for Democrats.

White people would do the exact same thing and, in fact, we've seen it in the Covid lockdowns. People are getting more money to stay home than they would to work and therefore they stay home. White schools aren't teaching the three R's any more than are black or other inner city schools and white kids are definitely going down the same path of welfare, hating employers, and thinking that the government, especially the Democrats in government, are their only hope.

It's not race; it's policy. This is why I don't understand why we're not on the same side.

Forum List

Back