BLM Militants Draw AR-15s And AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene As Reign Of Terror Continues

No, they didn't.

Rittenhouse wasn't a Proud Boy. He was not even a member of the group he was standing with that night, who were also not Proud Boys.

I don't believe those were Proud Boys either.

No, I would say that people that use guns to terrorize random civilians, are terrorists. And in Portland the rioters are mostly white, btw. So, shove your race baiting, back where you pulled it from.

That you can support this is beyond belief. It will not be long before the new normal is people dying in these situations. That is where they are working themselves up to.

NO WHERE DID I SAY SUPPORTED CARRYING AR WEAPONS TO A DEMONSTRATION. I QUESTIONED WHY YOU ARE SO AFRAID OF BLM PROTESTORS TAKING AR WEAPONS TO A DEMONSTRATION WHEN YOU ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORTED WHITE NATIONALISTS ATTACKING THE MICHIGAN STATE LEGISLATURE WITH AR WEAPONS.

KYLE RITTENHOUSE CLAIMED TO BE PART OF A MILITIA GROUP PROTECTING PRIVATE PROPERTY. HE WAS A RIGHT WING THUG WITH AN AR WEAPON. YOU SAID THAT NEVER HAPPENED. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE ARRESTS INVOLVING GUN VIOLENCE AT BLM PROTESTS WERE OF RIGHT WING THUGS WITH GUNS ATTACKING PROTESTORS.

THERE WERE CERTAINLY PROUD BOYS WITH WEAPONS IN CHARLOTTESVILLE. NEARLY 40 LEFTIST COUNTER PROTESTORS WERE SENT TO HOSPITAL. AND AT THE JANUARY 6TH INSURRECTION.

Why is it that when your lies are completely debunked as false and misleading, you consider the debunking to be "support" for bad behaviour???

NO WHERE DID I SAY SUPPORTED CARRYING AR WEAPONS TO A DEMONSTRATION. I QUESTIONED WHY YOU ARE SO AFRAID OF BLM PROTESTORS TAKING AR WEAPONS TO A DEMONSTRATION WHEN YOU ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORTED WHITE NATIONALISTS ATTACKING THE MICHIGAN STATE LEGISLATURE WITH AR WEAPONS.

KYLE RITTENHOUSE CLAIMED TO BE PART OF A MILITIA GROUP PROTECTING PRIVATE PROPERTY. HE WAS A RIGHT WING THUG WITH AN AR WEAPON. YOU SAID THAT NEVER HAPPENED. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE ARRESTS INVOLVING GUN VIOLENCE AT BLM PROTESTS WERE OF RIGHT WING THUGS WITH GUNS ATTACKING PROTESTORS.

THERE WERE CERTAINLY PROUD BOYS WITH WEAPONS IN CHARLOTTESVILLE. NEARLY 40 LEFTIST COUNTER PROTESTORS WERE SENT TO HOSPITAL. AND AT THE JANUARY 6TH INSURRECTION.

Why is it that when your lies are completely debunked as false and misleading, you consider the debunking to be "support" for bad behaviour???
Oh my! The angry bold meltdown wall of text!

White nationalists did not attack the Michigan State legislature.

You are raving. Rittenhouse was not a thug, nor a Proud BOy. He was defending himself, not intimidating protestors. He was intimidating rioters who wanted to burn down shit.

THERE WERE CERTAINLY PROUD BOYS WITH WEAPONS IN CHARLOTTESVILLE.

There was one or two proud boys, at Charlottesville. It was almost exclusively other people there. You seem to lump everyone to the right of Obama, in together. YOu are very confused.

NEARLY 40 LEFTIST COUNTER PROTESTORS WERE SENT TO HOSPITAL. AND AT THE JANUARY 6TH INSURRECTION.

you are making so little sense, at this point it is hard to follow what you are talking about.

BUT, your lies, your what about isms, and your...raving shit, looks like support of the bad guys to me.

The Proud Boys most certainly did that at every single demonstration.

I guess you've forgotton that Kyle Rittenhouse was walking around that BLM demonstration with his AR15 when he shot 3 people and killed 2 people.

I guess you've forgotten about the Michigan anti-mask demonstrations. You didn't call THIS terrorism. You cheered these protestors as righteous Americans.

I guess, in your eyes, white people with guns are patriots but black people with guns are terrorists. Is that what you're saying, Skippy?
Kyle Rittenhouse wasnt a member of the Proud Boys, nor did he do anything wrong anyway. :cuckoo:

Carrying weapons isnt the issue. The issue is ANTIFA walking down the street and fucking with traffic, pointing their guns at drivers, etc. How could you be so clueless about such an obvious fact?

The Proud Boys most certainly did that at every single demonstration.

I guess you've forgotton that Kyle Rittenhouse was walking around that BLM demonstration with his AR15 when he shot 3 people and killed 2 people.

I guess you've forgotten about the Michigan anti-mask demonstrations. You didn't call THIS terrorism. You cheered these protestors as righteous Americans.

I guess, in your eyes, white people with guns are patriots but black people with guns are terrorists. Is that what you're saying, Skippy?
You CANNOT believe this crap. It's just not possible.

Code red, code red! A patient is having a meltdown! Code red, bring the cattle prods and straitjackets!

Forum List

Back