Blm type women busted just before committing fraud at Walmart

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This video was just recently released, but is from 2021 when as we know the George Floyd BLM riots was popular in the media. And that type of BLM insanity brainwashed a number of young black men and women to believe that they could do whatever the hell they want whenever they want. Just like we see in the following video this woman is wanted and a police officer rightfully confronts her. You can even see what appears to be Woke white man tell the woman getting arrested he will call Her mother … the despicable type of behavior from the left wing.

also in Rochester , New York, which is closer to where I’m from one of my relative is a police officer. I was suprised to learn that many of the police officers in Rochester are not black. This, despite the fact that there are outreach programs by the Rochester Police Department to recruit blacks. We can only hope the things change more young black men and women become police officers and places like Rochester. as though there’s tons of black folks there. A regular day for police officers in Rochester includes getting screamed at and cursed at by young black kids even as young as eight years old. This is due to horrible parenting by these black parents. It is disturbing stuff. and this will only continue to happen if we have the types of politics we do.

By the way in Rochester recently there was a drug bust and some black gang bangers were taken down. Praise be to God. They had a pound of cocaine, a pound of fentanyl and a bunch of illegal guns God knows what they were doing with the guns… and $65,000 in cash. Spreading poison around the community they sell that drug poison to black grandmothers and children because they don’t give a darn about anyone except for themselves.

The Vicious cycle of crime in black majority communities will continue until we have politicians do the right thing and call a spade to spade. We all know that there are problems with the white community and the black community. Certain things certain bad things that is done mostly by white people and other bad things done mostly by Black people.

Last edited:
Noticed the suspect repeating nonsense, Black Lives Matter propaganda lines like “I can’t breathe”

I feel for the young black lady in the video above. She’s using broken language. It’s hard to understand what she’s saying. And she has been utterly brainwashed by Rich celebrities and left-wing rich white people who provide the viewpoint that the police are the enemy.

But yes, the far left wing Democrats, and even some Republicans have no idea how hard it is in this country to be a police officer, especially a black police officer. Black cops are treated like absolute shit by black gang bangers who are motivated by Hollywood in the media with their “white privilege” narrative.

It really is unthinkable to see the babying of Black people in America by the media and Hollywood. And the humiliating behavior by radical left Democrats, who still believe that so-called systemic racism exist in America. Its this is the kind of thing that brings down empires, its self hatred. It brought down the Roman Empire And many empires and kingdoms of history have been brought down by self hatred. We must not let this happen in America. We should always respect our police officers, white and black. They have a very difficult job, especially because of the media and Hollywood contributing to anti-police viewpoints

This video was just recently released, but is from 2021 when as we know the George Floyd BLM riots was popular in the media. And that type of BLM insanity brainwashed a number of young black men and women to believe that they could do whatever the hell they want whenever they want. Just like we see in the following video this woman is wanted and a police officer rightfully confronts her. You can even see what appears to be Woke white man tell the woman getting arrested he will call Her mother … the despicable type of behavior from the left wing.

also in Rochester , New York, which is closer to where I’m from one of my relative is a police officer. I was suprised to learn that many of the police officers in Rochester are not black. This, despite the fact that there are outreach programs by the Rochester Police Department to recruit blacks. We can only hope the things change more young black men and women become police officers and places like Rochester. as though there’s tons of black folks there. A regular day for police officers in Rochester includes getting screamed at and cursed at by young black kids even as young as eight years old. This is due to horrible parenting by these black parents. It is disturbing stuff. and this will only continue to happen if we have the types of politics we do.

By the way in Rochester recently there was a drug bust and some black gang bangers were taken down. Praise be to God. They had a pound of cocaine, a pound of fentanyl and a bunch of illegal guns God knows what they were doing with the guns… and $65,000 in cash. Spreading poison around the community they sell that drug poison to black grandmothers and children because they don’t give a darn about anyone except for themselves.

The Vicious cycle of crime in black majority communities will continue until we have politicians do the right thing and call a spade to spade. We all know that there are problems with the white community and the black community. Certain things certain bad things that is done mostly by white people and other bad things done mostly by Black people.

I live in a black majority city where blacks are underrepresented on the PD that tries to recruit more blacks to the PD and the black spokesperson PO'd a lot of people when asked why blacks were underrepresented. His response was that most of the black applicants failed either the background check or the basic reading/writing test and the ones that did eventually make it to uniform were lured away pretty quickly by other PD's that would pay them more money than our PD pays.

Forum List

Back