Blue Bloods

Does anyone else here watch this show? Last night's episode was really good. I am glad that girl was going to be cleared of her assault charge once her community service was done. I felt bad for her. It was either she be pounded or her teacher. To me, what the principal ended up doing actually made some sense. Speaking to them students in the only language that they understand is exactly what should've been done because when you multiply a positive times a negative, what do you get? Not a positive, but you will get a positive when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the show, when a preview for the next new episode was put out there, it was said that it wouldn't be shown until March 2nd. Why are we having to wait so long, especially when new episodes are normally shown all through the current month?
I love the show. Any police/ detective show I enjoy watching.

Someone on these forums turned me on to it and I find it quite enjoyable.
If They Can Hide, They Don't Have to Run

The elitists have intentionally changed the meaning of "bluebloods." In rational times, it meant those who were born rich and their servants do everything for them. The expression comes from the fact that they didn't have to work out in the sun like their peasants. That make their veins show.

They did the same with "aristocrats," as in "Kareem's opinion should be listened to, because he is one of NBA's aristocrats." Only Kareem's sons and grandsons would be aristocrats, and nobody should listen to any spoiled-putrid HeirHeads about anything at all.

Tonight's new episode was good. I am so glad that Darryl's daughter will only have to do a few months in jail. Jamie couldn't look better with his facial hair. I hope that his undercover work ends soon. In real life, what is the longest amount of time that a cop has ever been under cover? When Chief Nichols said to Eddie that it isn't their job to make sure that kids are disciplined, right then is when Eddie should've said to her that in some situations, sadly it can take a village which is where the cops are supposed to come in at least in my opinion. Apparently Chief Nichols doesn't seem to understand that cops are to be there for those who can't handle certain things on their own, like a rape victim for example. If she were to tell a person like that the word, "No." she would only be confirming a denture fitting as her next doctor appointment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to write to CBS about keeping the show going if you do not want it to end this fall.

Tonight's show was good, but it was also sad because the passing of legendary actor Treat Williams is addressed with his giving us the character of Frank's former NYPD partner, Lenny Ross.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Does anyone else here watch this show? Last night's episode was really good. I am glad that girl was going to be cleared of her assault charge once her community service was done. I felt bad for her. It was either she be pounded or her teacher. To me, what the principal ended up doing actually made some sense. Speaking to them students in the only language that they understand is exactly what should've been done because when you multiply a positive times a negative, what do you get? Not a positive, but you will get a positive when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the show, when a preview for the next new episode was put out there, it was said that it wouldn't be shown until March 2nd. Why are we having to wait so long, especially when new episodes are normally shown all through the current month?
Watch it most every week.

Tonight's Blue Bloods was good. I remember the girl that was on Danny's plate. The girl who plays her did really well when it came time for her to fall apart in Danny's arms. To me, she was better compared to some of the other actresses when they had to cry for someone that their characters lost. I love what Henry had to say to that podcast lady and Erin's situation was interesting too. The target could've been either her, Anthony, or that other man. I don't know what kind of discipline was going to be handed to the guy that Joe Jr. meets at the end, but in my opinion, one thing that should be done is having the guy go by his real last name again. If he is a good enough cop unlike his old man, he can be the person who brings honor to their name since his old man decided that he didn't care what their name stood for.

God bless you and the cast always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly the next new episode will not be shown until April 5th.

Tonight's show was good, but I hated the way that Erin's situation ended. I was so happy for Jamie though. I thought that he was only going to end up taking a nosedive where his job was concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although I do have one question about Danny's case. Were both guys arrested at the end or just the one who had the knife?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The next episode is two weeks from tonight.

Forum List

Back