Blue Lives Matter: White Texas Cop Survives 14 Stab Wounds in Assassination Attempt By Black Man

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Terrible. These ferals want a race war. David Duke has been warning us for years this would happen and you would be a fool to deny this is happening. The Jew is pleased and sits back in ecstasy as America's once proud moral society breaks down due to diversity and multiculturalism.

25161.gif

Blue Lives Matter Texas Cop Survives 14 Stab Wounds in Assassination Attempt

An officer pulled an elderly woman over for a broken tail light. When he approached the car the elderly woman said "Officer I have to tell you. I have a .357 revolver next to me. I have a glock in the glove compartment. There are two rifles in the back seat and a shotgun in the trunk."

The cop looked a little shocked and asked "What is a nice lady like you so afraid of?"

The old woman answered "Not a fucking thing."

your link said:
“He does have a diagnostic history of mental illness in the past. To what degree that played into what happened, we don’t know,” local community activist Deric Muhammad said, speaking on behalf of the Matthews family. He said it is possible that Matthews was inspired by the riots in Baltimore Monday night.

As I suspected, this guy is a looney. I suppose Loons from both sides of this mini series race war are going to start coming out of the woodwork. Stay tuned for more. Hopefully, the behavior of these crazy folks does not influence that of reasonably sane people to start acting on their impulses too.

FTA: The attacker told investigators he did this to get back at police for their brutality.

Oh well

Forum List

Back