Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

Obama plans to fly into Massachusetts to try and save the Coakley campaign.

He is rolling the political dice again.

Story includes a crying Bawney Fwank shouting the health care bill is dead if Brown wins!! :)

___

BOSTON (AP) - His health care bill at stake, President Barack Obama plans a trip to Massachusetts to campaign for endangered Senate Democratic candidate Martha Coakley amid release of a poll showing an edge for the Republican Party in the race to fill a Senate seat Democrats have held for over a half-century.
Democratic officials disclosed the president's plans Friday on condition of anonimity because they were not authorized to pre-empt a White House announcement.

"If Scott Brown wins, it'll kill the health bill," Democrat Barney Frank, D-Mass., said, underscoring the stakes of

APNewsBreak: AP sources: Obama to Massachusetts

This is a mistake by Obama.

You are an IDIOT Palin turns off moderates and independents I would think the ELECTION would have made that CLEAR even to a PARTISAN fool such as yourself.

She has the number ONE book of the year for 2009. I think alot of independents and moderates bought her book.:lol: She is now a Fox news contributor, kicking the crap out of all the liberal news networks.

Who's the fool, the one who deny's the facts and the truth? or the one who knows and accepts the facts and the truth.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

You really are delusional if you think that Sarah Palin appeals to moderates and independents. She appeals to red meat Republicans. There's a reason why she's on Fox.

This is not a Palin thread, if you want to be one of the trolls trolling for any speck of dirt on Palin, then I suggest you start another thread about Palin. This is a Brown/ Coakley thread. Okaykadokay? You can join the other Trolls over there.

Wait. You shouldn't be posting. You violated your word and did not respect my Religion. (obviously that was sarcasm but I hope the point was clear.)

If a rape victim is denied medication based on the administrator's religion how is the rape victim NOT DENIED the medication?

i'm sorry, but if you're stupid enough to think norway is near boston, you're too stupid to waste time on.

have a pleasant day

Where did I say norway is anywhere near boston? Looks like a fabrication to be used as a convenient excuse to ignore the post. Once again:

If a rape victim is denied medication based on the administrator's religion how is the rape victim NOT DENIED the medication?

If I am as stupid as you claim show us all your brilliant response.
I was trying to figure out where you said Norway is near Boston, as well. Reading comprehension is not a strong point with cons .. they kinda frown on it.

Story includes a crying Bawney Fwank shouting the health care bill is dead if Brown wins!! :)

___

BOSTON (AP) - His health care bill at stake, President Barack Obama plans a trip to Massachusetts to campaign for endangered Senate Democratic candidate Martha Coakley amid release of a poll showing an edge for the Republican Party in the race to fill a Senate seat Democrats have held for over a half-century.
Democratic officials disclosed the president's plans Friday on condition of anonimity because they were not authorized to pre-empt a White House announcement.

"If Scott Brown wins, it'll kill the health bill," Democrat Barney Frank, D-Mass., said, underscoring the stakes of

For once, I hope Barney Frank is right. :eusa_pray:

___

Agreed - he took a bit of a beating with his losing endorsement in the New Jersey race, and this race is being watched to an even greater extent.

If Coakely loses, Obama also loses a lot of political face, which will make keeping the Democrat Party focused much more difficult than it already is.

She has the number ONE book of the year for 2009. I think alot of independents and moderates bought her book.:lol: She is now a Fox news contributor, kicking the crap out of all the liberal news networks.

Who's the fool, the one who deny's the facts and the truth? or the one who knows and accepts the facts and the truth.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on." Winston Churchill.

You really are delusional if you think that Sarah Palin appeals to moderates and independents. She appeals to red meat Republicans. There's a reason why she's on Fox.

This is not a Palin thread, if you want to be one of the trolls trolling for any speck of dirt on Palin, then I suggest you start another thread about Palin. This is a Brown/ Coakley thread. Okaykadokay? You can join the other Trolls over there.

lol ...

Nah, I think I will post at my own pleasure and certainly not take instructions from you. If I felt like being a dick I could cut all your posts from this thread and make them into a Lame Zone thread.

And I wasn't the one who brought Sarah Palin up ... I'm just responding to what's posted in this thread ... by you.

For Barney to be openly shouting that in public, means the Dems are FREAKING OUT right now over this potentially lost Senate seat.

That is AWESOME!!!

___

For once, I hope Barney Frank is right. :eusa_pray:

___

Obama has thrown his entire presidency behind the health care bill. If he fails, Biden will have a better chance of running things than Obama.

___

Agreed - he took a bit of a beating with his losing endorsement in the New Jersey race, and this race is being watched to an even greater extent.

If Coakely loses, Obama also loses a lot of political face, which will make keeping the Democrat Party focused much more difficult than it already is.

Corzine was DOA no matter what Obama did. This is a different animal.

You are right, if Coakley loses despite the last minute call from the POTUS then Obama takes a much stiffer hit than he would had he just stayed away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol::lol:major damage with Palin:lol::lol::lol::lol: She attracted 2-3 times the number of people that McCain did to HER rallies. Almost equaling Obama's attendance. :lol::lol: I can tell you have been watching the dumb-down-America program MSNBC with Rachel Maddox leading the charge. :lol:

You are an IDIOT Palin turns off moderates and independents I would think the ELECTION would have made that CLEAR even to a PARTISAN fool such as yourself.

BULLSHIT her book was LITERALLY GIVEN AWAY! When you make a BULLSHIT claim like that it just goes to prove what a FAUX NEWS loving fool you really are. That and a HYPER-PARTISAN HACK! And if you REALLY believe moderates and indipendents bought her book you are just LOOSING it. LOL!!!

___

Obama has thrown his entire presidency behind the health care bill. If he fails, Biden will have a better chance of running things than Obama.

Old Joe might be smiling at the thought in that addled brain of his...

You've been posting about Palin as much as I have your freakin TWIT!

___

From your link:
Although the results show a race within the statistical margin of error, Scott Brown has surged dramatically," David Paleologos, director of Suffolk's Political Research Center, said in a statement. "He is attracting independent support by a wide margin and even winning some Democrats who won't vote the party line this time."

17% of Democrats according to another poll are switching to vote for Brown. That's incredible. If I were Obama, I would keep out of that state, another loss here coupled with the losses in New Jersey and Virginia would have all his democratic sheep in congress and the senate heading for the back door on his takeover plans of 6% of our economy with his healthcare plan. I would avoid Massachusetts like a plaque. 99% have already made up their minds who they are going to vote for, he does not need another humiliating loss..:cuckoo:

Hey Navy what do you think about McCain and the last election? Do you think it IMPROVED his chances or LESSENED his chances of winning another term? Do you think Palin is bringing more MODERATES to the McCain camp or driving them away?

First of all let me say this, I did not vote for John McCain in the last election or Barack Obama , McCain because of his long term stance on BRAC and the debacle with the Air Force Tanker program. One thing of note on the McCain campaign, and this goes for those that managed it as well, it was perhaps one of the worst run campaigns in recent memory and whoever advised him to go back to DC and suspend his campaign should have been fired. As for Palin, from a pure get out the vote and energize the base point of view, her choice was perhaps about the only smart thing his campaign actually did. I submit that the McCain campaign did not select Palin on her ability to bring in Moderates because they felt that McCain himself was enough for that ,but brought her in to shore up the more conservative wing of the party that had a problem with McCain. As for improving his chances here in Arizona, consider that JD Hayworth is much more conservative candidate here than MCCain is and for the most part and the selection of Palin helped McCain here a lot more than it hurt him. I think there is a lot of talk about Palin that is unjustified and some she has brought upon herself. She in my opinion has very little experience on a national stage both in terms, of media exposure and interacting with national and international political figures and it showed. I do feel though , that given a little more seasoning on a national stage, she has an ability to bring out large portions of a an otherwise unmotivated base. If you marry those two aiblities together experience and that ability then she would make a decent candidate for office. Her selcetion in 08 while prehaps premature, was about the only thing from a pure campaign standpoint the McCain campaign did correct. If you think that losing by 10 million votes was bad, think of it in terms of a very unmotivated base not comming out at all had McCain, selected someone that could not motivate that base?

Last edited:

___

From your link:
Although the results show a race within the statistical margin of error, Scott Brown has surged dramatically," David Paleologos, director of Suffolk's Political Research Center, said in a statement. "He is attracting independent support by a wide margin and even winning some Democrats who won't vote the party line this time."

17% of Democrats according to another poll are switching to vote for Brown. That's incredible.
If I were Obama, I would keep out of that state, another loss here coupled with the losses in New Jersey and Virginia would have all his democratic sheep in congress and the senate heading for the back door on his takeover plans of 6% of our economy with his healthcare plan. I would avoid Massachusetts like a plaque. 99% have already made up their minds who they are going to vote for, he does not need another humiliating loss..:cuckoo:

Yup - 17% of Dems in a super-Blue state is a remarkable statistic.

For Obama to take such a political risk shows just how delicate the health care passage opportunity has become.

Dems are more openly voicing concern, and Pelosi is having trouble keeping the House Dems in line.

If Coakely loses, its and even greater loss for Obama and the Democrat Party - which by the way, is a victory for America...:)

BULLSHIT her book was LITERALLY GIVEN AWAY! When you make a BULLSHIT claim like that it just goes to prove what a FAUX NEWS loving fool you really are. That and a HYPER-PARTISAN HACK! And if you REALLY believe moderates and indipendents bought her book you are just LOOSING it. LOL!!!

:clap2:

___

I guess we see what you think of the chain of command I mean after all you were MORE than happy for Cheney to run everything.

___

From your link:

17% of Democrats according to another poll are switching to vote for Brown. That's incredible. If I were Obama, I would keep out of that state, another loss here coupled with the losses in New Jersey and Virginia would have all his democratic sheep in congress and the senate heading for the back door on his takeover plans of 6% of our economy with his healthcare plan. I would avoid Massachusetts like a plaque. 99% have already made up their minds who they are going to vote for, he does not need another humiliating loss..:cuckoo:

I would LOVE to see these "polls" you are citing.

___

From your link:

I would LOVE to see these "polls" you are citing.

They are contained within this thread.

Please try and keep up and follow along.

Carry on...

Forum List

Back