Never heard .................................... 1 ( 1/112) 2 0%
Favorable ...................................... 2 124 25%
Unfavorable .................................... 3 299 60%
Heard of/Undecided ............................. 4 75 15%

zombies_sf_6.jpg

Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hey man I'm just citing the POLL #s!!!

I know, PDS know no age or gender.

Until there's a cure I'm going to keep laughing at the Libruls who keep saying how irrelevant she is

Oh and a poll of FIVE HUNDRED people has a MASSIVE margin of error, in fact, a poll of FIVE HUNDRED is virtually USELESS!

I'll wait for Tuesday. Truth is, the writing is on the wall, win or lose for Brown. Win, big problems. Lose, make hay of the close results.

BULLSHIT her book was LITERALLY GIVEN AWAY! When you make a BULLSHIT claim like that it just goes to prove what a FAUX NEWS loving fool you really are. That and a HYPER-PARTISAN HACK! And if you REALLY believe moderates and indipendents bought her book you are just LOOSING it. LOL!!!

Repost...again.

Going Rogue was number one in sales again last week at Nielson Ratings
Books

Top 10 Book Sales - Adult Non Fiction
November 30, 2009 - December 6, 2009

#1 Going Rogue: An American Life by Sarah Palin

Nielsen | Books

>

And Amazon.com

Bestsellers in Books

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/ref=pd_ts_b_bcrm"]Any Category[/ame] > Books (Updated hourly)

78 days in the top 100 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_b_1?ie=UTF8&s=books"]
41tB2si9vDL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL125_.jpg
[/ame] [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_b_1?ie=UTF8&s=books"]Going Rogue: An American Life[/ame] by [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Palin/e/B002QW385O/ref=pd_ts_b_1_1"]Sarah Palin[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=pd_dp_ts_b_1]Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Books. Updated hourly.[/ame]

And Barnes & Noble:

Bestselling Hardcover Nonfiction at Barnes & Noble stores as of December 15:
Going Rogue by Sarah Palin

Books, Bestsellers, Nonfiction, Hardcover - Barnes*&*Noble

Now run back to HuffPo to get your new talking points to explain that.

Please Missori you know better than this. Conservative orgs bought up MASSIVE quantities of books and the REST were sold at 70% OFF!!!

Oh and a poll of FIVE HUNDRED people has a MASSIVE margin of error, in fact, a poll of FIVE HUNDRED is virtually USELESS!

I'll wait for Tuesday. Truth is, the writing is on the wall, win or lose for Brown. Win, big problems. Lose, make hay of the close results.

Well DESPITE the FALSE claim about these poll #s it may not be that close. SORRY!

I have TOTALLY disproven the claim of the OP and you KNOW it. Not surprising that the OP is no longer commenting. LOL!!! Freakin poll results! ROTFLMFAO!!!

BULLSHIT her book was LITERALLY GIVEN AWAY! When you make a BULLSHIT claim like that it just goes to prove what a FAUX NEWS loving fool you really are. That and a HYPER-PARTISAN HACK! And if you REALLY believe moderates and indipendents bought her book you are just LOOSING it. LOL!!!

Repost...again.
Books

Nielsen | Books

>

And Amazon.com

Bestsellers in Books

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/ref=pd_ts_b_bcrm"]Any Category[/ame] > Books (Updated hourly)

78 days in the top 100 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_b_1?ie=UTF8&s=books"]
[/ame] [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_b_1?ie=UTF8&s=books"]Going Rogue: An American Life[/ame] by [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Palin/e/B002QW385O/ref=pd_ts_b_1_1"]Sarah Palin[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=pd_dp_ts_b_1"]Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Books. Updated hourly.[/ame]

And Barnes & Noble:

Please Missori you know better than this. Conservative orgs bought up MASSIVE quantities of books and the REST were sold at 70% OFF!!!

Some were sold in bulk but not from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Going Rogue by Sarah Palin was the #3 best selling book for all of 2009 of ALL BOOKS SOLD...fiction included...from Barnes & Noble. The book currently sells for $17.39.Going Rogue was the #5 best selling book for all of 2009 of ALL BOOKS SOLD...fiction included...from Amazon.com. The book currently sells for $14.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2009/books/ref=zg_bs_cal"]Amazon.com Bestsellers in Books for 2009[/ame]
No matter how you slice it, that's amazing.

Last edited:
zombies_sf_6.jpg

Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Until there's a cure I'm going to keep laughing at the Libruls who keep saying how irrelevant she is

I am going to laugh all the way to the results of the Masschusett's election and on. Good Grief, where did he get these numbers??? You can see how professional it was done, the numbers don't even line up. lolololo

Last edited:

Repost...again.

Books

Nielsen | Books

>

And Amazon.com

Bestsellers in Books

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=pd_dp_ts_b_1]Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Books. Updated hourly.[/ame]

And Barnes & Noble:

I keep tellin ya, this is NOT a Palin thread, you just can't resist it though with all the attention by the view numbers. No one gives a Rat's Ass what you think about Palin, this is a Brown/Coakley thread so go troll on another Palin thread or start your own. I am certain the other Trolls will jump on it. You can spend all night posting about Palin, it will keep you from grinding your Fangs tonight.:lol:

I am going to laugh all the way to the results of the Masschusett's election and on. Good Grief, where did he get these number???

Hey sock pupet I got the numbers from the POLL that the OP cited as EVIDENCE that Brown was ahead. Pretty simple and I am pretty sure I already stated that.

Repost...again.

Books

Nielsen | Books

>

And Amazon.com

Bestsellers in Books

Any Category > Books (Updated hourly)

78 days in the top 100 Going Rogue: An American Life by Sarah Palin

Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Books. Updated hourly.

And Barnes & Noble:

I keep tellin ya, this is NOT a Palin thread, you just can't resist it though with all the attention by the view numbers. No one gives a Rat's Ass what you think about Palin, this is a Brown/Coakley thread so go troll on another Palin thread or start your own. I am certain the other Trolls will jump on it. You can spend all night posting about Palin, it will keep you from grinding your Fangs tonight.:lol:

Just thought it was a funny bit of EVIDENCE from the OP's own poll #s. ROTFLMFAO!!!

I am going to laugh all the way to the results of the Masschusett's election and on. Good Grief, where did he get these numbers??? You can see how professional it was done, the numbers don't even line up. lolololo

The #s are DIRECTELY from the poll that the OP cites. Sorry but that's a FACT. I know you have a hard time with FACTS but it is no the less.

Well DESPITE the FALSE claim about these poll #s it may not be that close. SORRY!

I have TOTALLY disproven the claim of the OP and you KNOW it. Not surprising that the OP is no longer commenting. LOL!!! Freakin poll results! ROTFLMFAO!!!

I am going to specifically look for your posts after the election. If Brown wins you are going to be wearing a bag over your head and eating crow, feathers and all, for the next year. I will remind you every time I see your posts. Sooooooooo get ready.

I on the other hand realize that Coakley could pull this off and it's going to be a very close race. We will see, and I will continue to pray for a Brown win.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

I am going to specifically look for your posts after the election. If Brown wins you are going to be wearing a bag over your head and eating crow, feathers and all, for the next year. I will remind you every time I see your posts. Sooooooooo get ready.

I on the other hand realize that Coakley could pull this off and it's going to be a very close race. We will see, and I will continue to pray for a Brown win.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Not at all because the "poll" results will STILL be bullshit. FIVE HUNDRED POLLED! That is not even CLOSE to enough for a scientifically valid poll. But I understand that you are too stupid to understand that. I guess you are after all just s sock but even a sock should know better.

Last edited:

PRAY for him all you want FOOL.

Not at all because the "poll" results will STILL be bullshit. FIVE HUNDRED POLLED! That is not even CLOSE to enough for a scientifically valid poll. But I understand that you are too stupid to understand that. I guess you are after all just s sock but even a sock should know better.

Well then, here is some more polls for you to read.:lol::lol:

Obama Massachusetts Campaign Swing Could Backfire, Help Brown - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

The special election to fill the seat left vacant when Massachusetts Democrat Edward M. Kennedy shuffled off his mortal coil is coming down to the wire. In a state not known for competitive contests, Republican State Sen. Scott Brown is giving Democrat Attorney General Martha Coakley more than a run for her money.

• A one-day poll conducted for Pajamas Media of nearly 1,000 likely Massachusetts voters out Friday showed Brown ahead by an amazing 15 points, well outside the slightly better than three percent margin of error.

• Suffolk University has Brown up by four--50 percent to 46 percent--in its Thursday poll of 500 registered voters.

• Monday's poll of 1,000 likely voters by Scott Rasmussen had Coakley up by two but, importantly, under 50.

Pollster.com now has the average at 50.3 percent for Brown and Coakley at 46.8 percen, with almost all the late polls show Brown gaining and Coakley fading. Even the Democratic Blue Mass Group/Research 2000 poll of January 13, which shows Coakley leading 49 to 41 among 500 likely voters surveyed over two days, has Brown winning half the independents versus 39 percent for Coakley.

Last edited:

What is the number? As you obviously know

And more from the link I provided:

What Rove fails to mention is that a last-minute campaign visit by Obama to New Jersey, if it moved voters at all, moved them away from Corzine. By going to Massachusetts, Obama may again encourage those who disapprove of the job he is doing as president to go to the polls and send him a message while doing little to improve turnout on behalf of the Democrat.

I guess we will know who stupid is come Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. You better get ready to wear that bag on your head and be real hungry because you might have to eat some crow, feathers and all.:lol:

Forum List

Back