Border is closed

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
During a House Appropriations Committee hearing, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Wednesday insisted that “the border is closed” and defended the Biden administration’s management of the influx of migrants illegally entering the United States.

President Joe Biden and his administration are already looking like one of the most incompetent administrations in the history of the United States, and that’s saying something. I’d rather have Jimmy Carter back at this point.

White House National Security Council adviser Roberta Jacobson, attempted to be super cool and switch her messaging from English to Spanish and ended up telling illegal immigrants that the U.S. border is “not” closed.

Biden's Immigration Czar Flubs Critical Spanish Translation, Tells Migrants That The Border Is 'Not Closed'

During a House Appropriations Committee hearing, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Wednesday insisted that “the border is closed” and defended the Biden administration’s management of the influx of migrants illegally entering the United States.

President Joe Biden and his administration are already looking like one of the most incompetent administrations in the history of the United States, and that’s saying something. I’d rather have Jimmy Carter back at this point.

White House National Security Council adviser Roberta Jacobson, attempted to be super cool and switch her messaging from English to Spanish and ended up telling illegal immigrants that the U.S. border is “not” closed.

Biden adviser botches her Spanish, mistakenly tells migrants border is 'not closed'

Oops! An inopportune gaffe.

If the dems that own the senate and the house really wanted to help these immigrants they would pass a new working immigration bill with heavy allowances for people from Mexico and south America...

But they don't.....they just open the border and wave them in illegally which traps them into low paying hard jobs and crowded living conditions...

They are always looking over their shoulder and do not enjoy life as much as legal aliens do....

Dems need them to illegally vote and they want them desperate for democrat aid welfare and free food and medical care....and GOP scum wants slave labor for their donors....and we of course pay the bill in higher taxes and fees.....

Intoxicated illegal alien drove his truck into a family critically injuring them...and now we find out he has several DUI's....what is wrong with you democrats?....we are finding guns drugs and convicted rapists and murderers and child molesters coming across the open southern border....

If the dems that own the senate and the house really wanted to help these immigrants they would pass a new working immigration bill with heavy allowances for people from Mexico and south America...
Just one problem: The democrats aren't a monolithic unit like the GOP cult. So, when they only have 50 seats, it's not quite as advantageous to them as it is for the GOP when they have 50 seats and the tiebreaker. But I would agree they need to be held accountable on immigration reform. Show me some legislation. Pass it in the house. Vote on it in the Senate. At least get a starting point.

Just one problem: The democrats aren't a monolithic unit like the GOP cult. So, when they only have 50 seats, it's not quite as advantageous to them as it is for the GOP when they have 50 seats and the tiebreaker. But I would agree they need to be held accountable on immigration reform. Show me some legislation. Pass it in the house. Vote on it in the Senate. At least get a starting point.
So you are saying the dems can't come to an agreement that works for everyone.....anything is better than what's happening now...I say they don't want to fix it...they want to use it for their political and monetary advantage....

They could work with the GOP and draw up a bill...they don't want to fix it if they can use it....how sick is that?....

Worst President in history.
Not true. The worst president was
F6CA97D0-1701-4DC3-AFE1-0C3EA29C55D9.jpeg

Followed by:
0A78DDE4-EA24-480A-921D-06373705B0A2.jpeg

The prohibition for crossing the border has been applied selectively to asylum seekers, but students are allowed to cross the border, business people are allowed to cross the border, there’s a lot of people crossing the border. It’s a laughable line of reasoning.

The Biden administration is missing the mark tremendously on how they are responding to immigration

They can’t say they are for welcoming people with dignity and are pro-immigrant while simultaneously denying the right to asylum to the thousands of people that are coming to the border. The violence that people are experiencing right now is the direct impact of what the administration has been doing around Title 42 and the expansion of the deportation force

Forum List

Back