Border Patrol Union President blasted Trump for stopping President Biden and Kamala Harris’ plan to help Border Patrol agents close our border!

So now you hate the CBP and their union. Go figure.
What part of "Democrats voted against it" and "Kamala did nothing as point person" made you come up with that assumption? I feel for the CBP because Kamala and Joe did nothing but allow illegals to freely flow across our Southern border and litigated against states that attempted to protect their own border because of the lack of response from Kamala and Joe.

What part of "Democrats voted against it" and "Kamala did nothing as point person" made you come up with that assumption? I feel for the CBP because Kamala and Joe did nothing but allow illegals to freely flow across our Southern border and litigated against states that attempted to protect their own border because of the lack of response from Kamala and Joe.
Kamala's research concluded that "wages in Central America were too low", so she supports allowing those immigrants to take American jobs and send money home via "remittances". The business investments in the region that she helped organize won't have any effect for many years, if ever.

Kamala's research concluded that "wages in Central America were too low", so she supports allowing those immigrants to take American jobs and send money home via "remittances". The business investments in the region that she helped organize won't have any effect for many years, if ever.
The moron should worry about wages in America.

Trump got in the way and nothing happened. Nothing. That word evades you because you are so far up trumps ass.

Trump got in the way and nothing happened. Nothing. That word evades you because you are so far up trumps ass.
Too bad you're mad.

Nothing was the best outcome.

And the fact remains, Biden and Harris are breaking the law every single day, and if it wasn't for their idiotic border policies there would have been no need for a bill in the first place.

Yep, we all know it was Trump that killed the border deal with just a phone call to Speaker Johnson.

I'm confused. Biden and the democrats have been saying that the border is under control now even without the border bill being signed. Is it under control or isn't it?

Forum List

Back