Boston Globe calls for trump to be prosecuted

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

We have never had a president who so blatantly come after the Constitution, even to the point of instigating a mob to try and stop the certification of his opponent. trump is no better than any tin horned dictator who refused to leave office and try to rally his cult to keep him in power.

The man is a grave danger to our country. Now he will be traveling from rally to rally spewing his Big Lie. If we let this man and his lie stand, we have set precedent for future presidents to try the same thing. He must be prosecuted for his crimes!

Last edited:
See this "instigating a mob" talk - how does that work when he explicitly went on TV told them to "stop, go home - this is not what we stand for"

Why do Democrats and lefties feel the need to lie constantly? it's classic fantasist stuff that they actually believe their own lies and/or repeat half-truths so much that they become 100% fact in their heads.

We have never had a president who so blatantly come after the Constitution, even to the point of instigating a mob to try and stop the certification of his opponent. trump is no better than any tin horned dictator who refused to leave office and try to rally his cult to keep him in power.

The man is a grave danger to our country. Now he will be traveling from rally to rally spewing his Big Lie. If we let this man and his lie stand, we have set precedent for future presidents to try the same thing. He must be prosecuted for his crimes!
For the first time ever, it appears, a news paper editorial board calls for the criminal prosecution of a former president.

Boston Globe - We don't report the news. We ARE the news.

See this "instigating a mob" talk - how does that work when he explicitly went on TV told them to "stop, go home - this is not what we stand for"

Why do Democrats and lefties feel the need to lie constantly? it's classic fantasist stuff that they actually believe their own lies and/or repeat half-truths so much that they become 100% fact in their heads.
He had been lying for months about election fraud....AND THE DUMB SOB IS STILL LYING ABOUT IT! The MAGA crowd is just stupid enough to tryin another January 6th. It is just a matter of time.

For the first time ever, it appears, a news paper editorial board calls for the criminal prosecution of a former president.

And well deserved....he has trampled on the US Constitution.

He had been lying for months about election fraud....AND THE DUMB SOB IS STILL LYING ABOUT IT! The MAGA crowd is just stupid enough to tryin another January 6th. It is just a matter of time.
That's nothing to do with my point. We're talking about "instigating a mob" in relation to the Capitol building break in.

Was that before or after instigating the coup?

Was that before or after instigating the coup?
How did he instigate the coup? give me quotes where he's saying go storm the building.

how?

Why have a rally on this day of all days and for what reason?

As opposed to the constant daily rallies of fantasy, lies and pure shit from the Democrats/lefties on here?

There's no rally from me. Asking someone for proof of him instigating a mob is met with all sorts of double-talk and folk asking why I'm having a rally lmao

I guess no-one can post me quotes where he said "go storm the Capitol Building" then going on replies like yours. If you can't give over the proof, just be snidey instead and deflect :auiqs.jpg:

how?
For starters....he incited a mob to March on and attack the ZEUs Capitol I'm an efforts to stop certification of Joe Biden. The testimony from the attackers will verify that. It is time to make him accountable....

As opposed to the constant daily rallies of fantasy, lies and pure shit from the Democrats/lefties on here?

There's no rally from me. Asking someone for proof of him instigating a mob is met with all sorts of double-talk and folk asking why I'm having a rally lmao

I guess no-one can post me quotes where he said "go storm the Capitol Building" then going on replies like yours. If you can't give over the proof, just be snidey instead and deflect :auiqs.jpg:
You must be a sprinter the way you ran so fast from the subject.

I've not ran away from nothing. I'm still waiting on this proof.

What subject are you talking about anyway? I'm confused? is this your way of continuing to deflect from the fact there's no proof?

What subject are you talking about anyway? I'm confused? is this your way of continuing to deflect from the fact there's no proof?
My question needed no proof just a retort and you sidestepped it vigorously Scotty.

hope_for_prosecution-png.491999

There was massive and obvious fraud. Trump is not lying, that is why you hate him.

Let it go to court...then we will see.

I doubt Donny goes to jail he will merely pay a fine and be audited more closely and fill out more forms...Just like with his other court proceedings where it is not illegal for a rich man to steal or defraud in Donald's cases.
Donnie has been stealing from everyone for years. He always gets a slap on his hand and it goes away. He may get more than that this time. There are some powerful insiders that are sharing some of his misdeeds.

Forum List

Back