Both Parties Agree Press Is Protecting Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftist Zogby too

Who are the 20% of Republicans who don't? These people are the biggest morons on the planet.

“Pollster Jonathan Zogby said that 55% of Democrats agreed with that assessment, as did 80% of Republicans.”

Leftist Zogby too

Who are the 20% of Republicans who don't? These people are the biggest morons on the planet.

“Pollster Jonathan Zogby said that 55% of Democrats agreed with that assessment, as did 80% of Republicans.”

Poor victim righties. :cry::cry::cry:

Leftist Zogby too

Poor victim righties. :cry::cry::cry:
Amazon is not conservatives, shitforbrains.

It's called freedom of the press..
Thanks for your invaluable input :rolleyes:
But you said you had me on iggy so this is really all just a mirage. If you don't like the freedom of the press then well, tough shit..
YOUR idea of freedom of the press is having the CIA controlled media tells lies and propaganda that there was no election fraud,that bin landed and 19 Muslims did 9/11 and thst oswald shot jfk and there were not multiple shooters involved, :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Leftist Zogby too

Indeed.those moron 20% are obviously gops like bush,Romney,graham and others,that’s comedy gold though that even the democrats agree. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: That is shocking to day the least.lol

But you said you had me on iggy so this is really all just a mirage. If you don't like the freedom of the press then well, tough shit..
YOUR idea of freedom of the press is having the CIA controlled media tells lies and propaganda that there was no election fraud,that bin landed and 19 Muslims did 9/11 and thst oswald shot jfk and there were not multiple shooters involved, :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
If you don't like it give it no attention or, get off yer dead ass and start your own organization that reports the news.. It is a simple as that, or you can bitch and moan to no end like now.

The media does have the right to say what they want, but there's also something called journalistic ethics that basically says you're supposed to be fair and honest in your reporting. You're not supposed to run stories about one side or the other without verification or at least state that what you wrote is not verified. Which many in the media did almost non-stop for 4 years against Trump; with no objectivity, and they've been burying stories about Joe and Hunter Biden for a year or more now.

Do they have the right to do that? YES. Should they do it? Not in my opinion, NO. Because they can influence the people out there one way or the other and that is not within their purview. They're not telling us the whole truth, and THAT is supposed to be what they do. How are we supposed to make intelligent decisions about who to vote for if we can't trust the media folks to tell us the whole truth? And I think we have a right to bitch about it, same as the Clintons did for years with their claims of a Right-Wing Conspiracy.

If you don't like it give it no attention or, get off yer dead ass and start your own organization that reports the news.. It is a simple as that, or you can bitch and moan to no end like now.
Dude I go to bitchute and listen to REAL news, I turn off the idiot box in the living room and don’t read the CIA controlled msjor newspapers of major cities as you do and I am getting off my ass the fact that one of the alternative media sources I go to is coming to my hometown and I will get to meet these people devoted to truth instead of propaganda sp shut the fuck up.

Leftist Zogby too

The Yellow Press knows that Obiden's far left extremism is unpopular and that millions have doubts about his legitimacy.
They are trying to prop Pedo Joe up.
His politices are a disaster.
He is harming our country.

"All that was required for LGBTQ to own your ass.....was for men who call themselves "good" to do nothing"

Great "work". Keep it up !

JustDoNothing2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back