Bought Some $BTC.X This Week

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
As the BTC.X has been fluctuating between 46k and 47k, it is still up 58% prior to a couple weeks ago; when it was still hovering 39k. Of course, Tesla's CEO Elon Musk bought $1.5B to "inject some BTC vaccine" into the Cryptocurrency market. And it settled at 48k for most of the past week.

Last week, I bought some $BTC.X Futures @ $100/share on the Bitcoin Futures. Hoping it would help in some small way. Maybe, get a nice return in the process.

1.PNG

My question is two-folds:

1.) Will it eventually reach 100k by end of this year?

2.) Should I HOLD or continue to buy on Tuesday, February 16th?

As the BTC.X has been fluctuating between 46k and 47k, it is still up 58% prior to a couple weeks ago; when it was still hovering 39k. Of course, Tesla's CEO Elon Musk bought $1.5B to "inject some BTC vaccine" into the Cryptocurrency market. And it settled at 48k for most of the past week.

Last week, I bought some $BTC.X Futures @ $100/share on the Bitcoin Futures. Hoping it would help in some small way. Maybe, get a nice return in the process.

View attachment 456716

Wow. All I bought was 10 gallons of premium for 2.49/gal. but I bet I get good mileage out of my purchase.

View attachment 456716

Wow. All I bought was 10 gallons of premium for 2.49/gal. but I bet I get good mileage out of my purchase.

Gas prices has been on the rise lately. I believe $2.50/gal.
No more $0.99/gal as it was a year ago this time. :)

Bitcoin is based on nothing but air that's buoyed by irrational hope and rampant greed.
Someday a huge reality rupture will occur, and the stock will deflate to nothing.
Leaving a ton of idealistic investors broke and suicidal. ... :cool:

View attachment 456716

You were buying Premium for $.99/gal last year? It never got down less than a dollar here. I usually never burn premium except for one tank if starting out on a 1,000 mile plus road trip, figuring it might help clean fuel system whether it does or not. Only reason I got 10 gallons of premium today was we are expecting a lot of snow and temp supposed to get down to 2 degrees next week, so figured to give it a little hotter mix, again, whether is serves a useful purpose or not.

View attachment 456716

You were buying Premium for $.99/gal last year? It never got down less than a dollar here. I usually never burn premium except for one tank if starting out on a 1,000 mile plus road trip, figuring it might help clean fuel system whether it does or not. Only reason I got 10 gallons of premium today was we are expecting a lot of snow and temp supposed to get down to 2 degrees next week, so figured to give it a little hotter mix, again, whether is serves a useful purpose or not.

Yes, here in Michigan...it was 99 cents/gal. for premium. That was when the global supply was shot badly. Hovering around $45/barrel on the Crude Oil market. It even went lower in February of last year to close to $30/barrel

1.PNG

I only purchase gasoline from top tier stations because of the extra additives they put in their gas.
Shell, BP, Exon, and other name brands, never the 7-Eleven and other quick stop brands.
Costs a penny or two more per gallon, but will help keep your car's injectors nice and clean. ... :cool:

You're supposed to be able to buy a Tesla with it, but not yet. What else can you buy with it?

View attachment 456716

Yes, here in Michigan...it was 99 cents/gal. for premium. That was when the global supply was shot badly. Hovering around $45/barrel on the Crude Oil market. It even went lower in February of last year to close to $30/barrel

View attachment 456732
Wow. That is cool. Never got down to that in Tennessee. Haven't been to Michigan in 50 years or so. Would not have figure it for a cheap gas state. Just checked, figuring you had refineries and found only 1 (Detroit 147,000 barrels/day) but then found it makes heavy gas oil?, Kerosene/jet fuel, and diesel fuel, but not making gasolene. Tennessee has 1 refinery (Memphis) and does produce some of it's output as gasoline. Wonder why you guys lower gasoline prices? Thought it might be gas tax, but we are on $.011 higher than you.

I bought some ETH awhile back and made some money. As long as you treat crypto investments as a pure speculative play with money you can comfortably lose, go for it.
Can I diversify once I have enough cash flow of BTC (or any cryptocurrency) to an IRA? To make a long investment.

Crypto investing is extremely risky today.
Bitcoin is extraordinarily over bought and over valued. To the point of insanity.

Forum List

Back