Brainstorming Session. How to stop Illegals from voting

View attachment 937697

Yeah, and your proof?

View attachment 937699

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1714088021032.png

They fucking give fake ass I9 forms all the dang time

But they cant vote. STFU
golly gee...I guess you have actual factual proof of this do you not?
I mean you wouldn't just be knowingly repeating lies would you?
or
Are you so stupid you actually eat this crap and like it?
1714091635597.gif

Because they're ignorant, and a lot of Democrats are telling them they can vote.

Mexican federal law establishes the age of 15 as the minimum age of consent. That's why there are so many illegals being charged with statutory rape, after they come here.
Who are the Democrats that are telling them to vote and what percentage of illegals have been charged or convicted of statutory rape?

You didn`t answer my question as to why they would risk jail, fines and deportation to vote. That`s incredibly idiotic.
Glenn Beck? I thought that drunk was dead. :uhoh3:

Go back to in person voting with an ID, like every other civilized country does. Mail in voting is an invitation for fraud. Back to MAGA.
I can print 20 copies of a mail in ballot but as soon as the first ballot is processed, that`s all I get. Do you know what a bar code is and how they work? :icon_rolleyes:

I can print 20 copies of a mail in ballot but as soon as the first ballot is processed, that`s all I get. Do you know what a bar code is and how they work? :icon_rolleyes:
There are ways around all our make believe election integrity measures. When you consider that Democrats are the only party against voter ID, against in person voting, against cleaning up voter rolls and against limiting ballot harvesting while being for non citizens voting, motor voter and counting votes for as many days-weeks as it takes for their candidate to win. It's easy to see which party wants to codify cheating. Back to MAGA

Forum List

Back