Break Em Off Something IM2-How Long Are you Poor Ass Whites Going to Let Yourselves Be Played?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
America is full of right wingers who complain about leftist fascism because their views are rejected. Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic. Oh no, it's got to be due to them being "conservatives." People can't be rejecting speakers like Ann Coulter because her speeches are racist hatefests, oh no, it's only because the left doesn't tolerate opposing views. I can keep going with examples but I won't. The fact is that the right has created a grievance industry whereby they believe they are the victims of an imaginary oppression that no one else sees only because of their political association.This perceived victimization led to an insurrection.

On January 6th 2021, Whiteys Rebellion took place at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. January 6, 2021 is a day every person living in this country and perhaps most of the world will never forget. Most have described this day as an insurrection started by the lame duck president, Donald Trump. While it is true about this being an insurrection, the fact is that like most everything in his miserable failure of a presidency, Donald Trump stumbled into conditions that were made long before he took office and he just happened to be the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I won’t be rehashing the decomposing horse that has and will continue to get beaten about this day, instead let me take a look at things from the another angle.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

Horace Seldon

As I get older, I seem to be better able to see some things I should have seen years ago. First and foremost is that it is not excusing whites for what they have done to say that it must be difficult to be white. Now those in the racist subculture should not equate this as me saying that whites have it just as tough as we do. No, you don’t. You aren’t hated, denied opportunities then blamed for not achieving after you’ve been denied. So let’s cut that one off right there. I say this because it must be tough for those who do so, to live in a fake reality believing things that never were. The America you were taught about never existed. The claim that your skin color makes you better is untrue. The claim that whites have what they do only because of hard work and merit is not so. The claim that the only real Americans are white is disproven by the fact that people were standing on the shores of this country when European ships found the shores.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

All of these thing create a psychosis that dwells in the minds of part of the white population. In that psychosis, they are the rightful owners of this land and as such, only they are entitled to the rights and privileges of citizenship. This includes the right to rule or govern. This right is why we were forced to endure the embarrassing and inept presidency of the 45th President of this nation. A black man had just been president, and a woman dared to think she could be president, and that was the red line in the sand white men could not let be crossed. So instead of electing one of the most qualified candidates for president in modern times based on the merits of her achievements, we got an unqualified imbecile whose incompetence has cost over one half million American lives and as of this writing the numbers are still rising.

Let me stop this for a moment because we’re well aware of the failed presidency of number 45. It has been discussed and studied at length how number 45 used race to manipulate. Most of this book has been on the impact of racism on blacks, but what quite a few whites fail to understand is that racism has negatively affected them. As Dr King said, (paraphrasing) “the destinies of all are intertwined.” There is no white supremacy when non whites are denied opportunity. A society fails when all are not strong. A three legged table will fall over. It is just that simple.

It is the arrogance created by a belief in white supremacy that was partly responsible for a largely white crowds to attack the Nations capital on January 6, 2021. For years a portion of the white community believed their nation was being taken from them. According to these people, far too many “non americans” were being afforded rights they thought only belonged to them. After all, whites built this country according to them. Not only does racism teach whites a lie about the accomplishments of others thereby creating a psychosis whereby they refuse to see or accept the reality that others besides whites have contributed to civilization but:

“Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.”

Horace Seldon

For the past 400 years, wealthy property owning whites have used race to pit moderate to low income whites against people of color. In 2016, so called working class whites developed a cult like following behind a rich inheritance baby who never really had to worry about a job or anything else ever in his life. A man born on third base with a gold spoon stuck in his mouth. Yet they believed this man was the one fighting for them. He was rich, so how was he fighting for them? Based on that, the only way he could have connected was based on race. However President number 45 was not the first to do that. After all, a declaration was made in the late 1700’s that all men were created equal, but those words were just quill pen ink written on parchment.

In prior postd, I cited the 1790 Naturalization Act. This act allowed only white citizenship of this country. While whites could be citizens, only property owning whites could vote. So from the beginning, poor white men did not have equal rights. White women had no rights, yet both played to race. By 1860 most poor white men could vote, by 1920 white women could vote. Still, both groups were not afforded true equal status with wealthy white American males. Working class whites had no work protections and were at the whims of owners. There were no labor unions, no workplace safety regulations, no minimum wage, no maximum on working hours, no child labor laws, nothing. Factory deaths were no stranger to working class whites or anyone else.

The rich were getting richer and all they had to do in order to keep the poor in line and dependent on the crumbs they were getting was to tell them how much they were better than blacks or others of color. As blacks moved north after slavery the rich owners told their white labor how blacks were taking jobs that white men were entitled to. All along, moderate to low income whites have been race baited by the wealthy who did so to keep them in their place. And all throughout American history those whites have fallen for it.

When blacks got civil rights and Affirmative Action became a policy, once agan wealthy whites started telling poor ones how unqualified blacks are taking their jobs. Rich white CEO’s laid off millions of “working class whites” over over the decades while they ship American jobs overseas to exploit foreign workers in “third world” nations for pennies per hour but they told white workers that unqualified blacks or illegal immigrants are taking jobs from whites. As usual, the “working class white” fell for the race baiting. Like Pavlovs dogs, there is a subculture in the white community that begins to salivate in anger at the mention of other races having the same opportunity they do.

Since 1980, American businesses have sent jobs out of this country and it makes no sense. Everybody’s hero, Ray-Gunn, issued in a government business philosophy of laissez faire economics that has cost this nations workers millions of jobs. “Unqualified” blacks, Asians, illegal immigrants from the southern border, nor anyone else were taking jobs from the white working class. White CEOS and corporate owners sent those jobs away. Their pockets got fat while they race baited white working class citizens into a victim mentality.

"Since the beginning of the 1980s, employment relations in U.S. industrial corporations have undergone three major structural changes—which I summarize as rationalization, marketization, and globalization—that have permanently eliminated middle-class jobs.2 From the early 1980s, rationalization, characterized by plant closings, eliminated the jobs of unionized blue-collar workers. From the early 1990s, marketization, characterized by the end of a career with one company as an employment norm, placed the job security of middle-aged and older white-collar workers in jeopardy. From the early 2000s, globalization, characterized by the movement of employment offshore, left all members of the U.S. labor force, even those with advanced educational credentials and substantial work experience, vulnerable to displacement."

William Lazonick
FinancializationUSCorporation.pdf (ineteconomics.org)

How much longer are you poor ass white racists going to continue allowing yourselves to be played?

America is full of right wingers who complain about leftist fascism because their views are rejected. Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic. Oh no, it's got to be due to them being "conservatives." People can't be rejecting speakers like Ann Coulter because her speeches are racist hatefests, oh no, it's only because the left doesn't tolerate opposing views. I can keep going with examples but I won't. The fact is that the right has created a grievance industry whereby they believe they are the victims of an imaginary oppression that no one else sees only because of their political association.This perceived victimization led to an insurrection.

On January 6th 2021, Whiteys Rebellion took place at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. January 6, 2021 is a day every person living in this country and perhaps most of the world will never forget. Most have described this day as an insurrection started by the lame duck president, Donald Trump. While it is true about this being an insurrection, the fact is that like most everything in his miserable failure of a presidency, Donald Trump stumbled into conditions that were made long before he took office and he just happened to be the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I won’t be rehashing the decomposing horse that has and will continue to get beaten about this day, instead let me take a look at things from the another angle.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

Horace Seldon

As I get older, I seem to be better able to see some things I should have seen years ago. First and foremost is that it is not excusing whites for what they have done to say that it must be difficult to be white. Now those in the racist subculture should not equate this as me saying that whites have it just as tough as we do. No, you don’t. You aren’t hated, denied opportunities then blamed for not achieving after you’ve been denied. So let’s cut that one off right there. I say this because it must be tough for those who do so, to live in a fake reality believing things that never were. The America you were taught about never existed. The claim that your skin color makes you better is untrue. The claim that whites have what they do only because of hard work and merit is not so. The claim that the only real Americans are white is disproven by the fact that people were standing on the shores of this country when European ships found the shores.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

All of these thing create a psychosis that dwells in the minds of part of the white population. In that psychosis, they are the rightful owners of this land and as such, only they are entitled to the rights and privileges of citizenship. This includes the right to rule or govern. This right is why we were forced to endure the embarrassing and inept presidency of the 45th President of this nation. A black man had just been president, and a woman dared to think she could be president, and that was the red line in the sand white men could not let be crossed. So instead of electing one of the most qualified candidates for president in modern times based on the merits of her achievements, we got an unqualified imbecile whose incompetence has cost over one half million American lives and as of this writing the numbers are still rising.

Let me stop this for a moment because we’re well aware of the failed presidency of number 45. It has been discussed and studied at length how number 45 used race to manipulate. Most of this book has been on the impact of racism on blacks, but what quite a few whites fail to understand is that racism has negatively affected them. As Dr King said, (paraphrasing) “the destinies of all are intertwined.” There is no white supremacy when non whites are denied opportunity. A society fails when all are not strong. A three legged table will fall over. It is just that simple.

It is the arrogance created by a belief in white supremacy that was partly responsible for a largely white crowds to attack the Nations capital on January 6, 2021. For years a portion of the white community believed their nation was being taken from them. According to these people, far too many “non americans” were being afforded rights they thought only belonged to them. After all, whites built this country according to them. Not only does racism teach whites a lie about the accomplishments of others thereby creating a psychosis whereby they refuse to see or accept the reality that others besides whites have contributed to civilization but:

“Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.”

Horace Seldon

For the past 400 years, wealthy property owning whites have used race to pit moderate to low income whites against people of color. In 2016, so called working class whites developed a cult like following behind a rich inheritance baby who never really had to worry about a job or anything else ever in his life. A man born on third base with a gold spoon stuck in his mouth. Yet they believed this man was the one fighting for them. He was rich, so how was he fighting for them? Based on that, the only way he could have connected was based on race. However President number 45 was not the first to do that. After all, a declaration was made in the late 1700’s that all men were created equal, but those words were just quill pen ink written on parchment.

In prior postd, I cited the 1790 Naturalization Act. This act allowed only white citizenship of this country. While whites could be citizens, only property owning whites could vote. So from the beginning, poor white men did not have equal rights. White women had no rights, yet both played to race. By 1860 most poor white men could vote, by 1920 white women could vote. Still, both groups were not afforded true equal status with wealthy white American males. Working class whites had no work protections and were at the whims of owners. There were no labor unions, no workplace safety regulations, no minimum wage, no maximum on working hours, no child labor laws, nothing. Factory deaths were no stranger to working class whites or anyone else.

The rich were getting richer and all they had to do in order to keep the poor in line and dependent on the crumbs they were getting was to tell them how much they were better than blacks or others of color. As blacks moved north after slavery the rich owners told their white labor how blacks were taking jobs that white men were entitled to. All along, moderate to low income whites have been race baited by the wealthy who did so to keep them in their place. And all throughout American history those whites have fallen for it.

When blacks got civil rights and Affirmative Action became a policy, once agan wealthy whites started telling poor ones how unqualified blacks are taking their jobs. Rich white CEO’s laid off millions of “working class whites” over over the decades while they ship American jobs overseas to exploit foreign workers in “third world” nations for pennies per hour but they told white workers that unqualified blacks or illegal immigrants are taking jobs from whites. As usual, the “working class white” fell for the race baiting. Like Pavlovs dogs, there is a subculture in the white community that begins to salivate in anger at the mention of other races having the same opportunity they do.

Since 1980, American businesses have sent jobs out of this country and it makes no sense. Everybody’s hero, Ray-Gunn, issued in a government business philosophy of laissez faire economics that has cost this nations workers millions of jobs. “Unqualified” blacks, Asians, illegal immigrants from the southern border, nor anyone else were taking jobs from the white working class. White CEOS and corporate owners sent those jobs away. Their pockets got fat while they race baited white working class citizens into a victim mentality.

"Since the beginning of the 1980s, employment relations in U.S. industrial corporations have undergone three major structural changes—which I summarize as rationalization, marketization, and globalization—that have permanently eliminated middle-class jobs.2 From the early 1980s, rationalization, characterized by plant closings, eliminated the jobs of unionized blue-collar workers. From the early 1990s, marketization, characterized by the end of a career with one company as an employment norm, placed the job security of middle-aged and older white-collar workers in jeopardy. From the early 2000s, globalization, characterized by the movement of employment offshore, left all members of the U.S. labor force, even those with advanced educational credentials and substantial work experience, vulnerable to displacement."

William Lazonick

How much longer are you poor ass white racists going to continue allowing yourselves to be played?
511dd0.jpg

Last edited:

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

Speaking of being played, you're still supporting this guy:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

As usual, the racists can't face the truth so they try diversion. I live in Kansas, I do not support the governor of Virginia. Had he lived in Kansas I would not have voted for him. However, in our state we had a modern practicing white supremacist running as a republican candidate for governor (not one caught in blackface 30 years ago), who was endorsed by trump --Kris Kobach.

So like I said:

How Long Are you Poor Ass Whites Going to Let Yourselves Be Played?

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

511dd0.jpg

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

511dd0.jpg
Another 1,000 years or so.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

As usual, the racists can't face the truth so they try diversion. I live in Kansas, I do not support the governor of Virginia. Had he lived in Kansas I would not have voted for him. However, in our state we had a modern practicing white supremacist running as a republican candidate for governor (not one caught in blackface 30 years ago), who was endorsed by trump --Kris Kobach.

So like I said:

Ah, Kansas, the state where your fellow DemoKKKrats came damn close to electing Fred Phelps! You know who he is, right?

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

511dd0.jpg
You aren't going to get that long.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

511dd0.jpg
And thankfully, neither are you.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

So like I said:

Ah, Kansas, the state where your fellow DemoKKKrats came damn close to electing Fred Phelps! You know who he is, right?
No, Phelps never came close to being elected. But KKKobach the republican was elected as AG before he tried running for governor.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

511dd0.jpg
I am talking about white racists in America. Time is almost up for those like you.

Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic.
You are wrong.

They don't care one way or another. They just don't want to pay for that shit.

It's like: IM2, pay my kid's lunch for the next 2 years. I am not asking. Do it or go to jail/get shot.

:dunno:

tl;dr

Whitey is getting played!

This coming from the eternally pissed off racist chunkhead, who has been voting democrat his entire life, and still complaining about the same shit.

Yeah, suck a bag of dicks.

View attachment 465961

I don't vote straight party ticket, but why in the fuck would I join a party full of punk ass bitches like you? Besides this thread isn't about me- it is about whites like YOU.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

So like I said:

No, Phelps never came close to being elected. But KKKobach the republican was elected as AG before he tried running for governor.

Your fellow DemoKKKrats gave Phelps over 30% of the vote in the Democrat primary! Think about that, one in three of your fellow DemoKKKrats were A-OK with the phrase "God Hates Fags". Were you one of them?

Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic.
You are wrong.

They don't care one way or another. They just don't want to pay for that shit.

It's like: IM2, pay my kid's lunch for the next 2 years. I am not asking. Do it or go to jail/get shot.

:dunno:

Like I said:

Because we blacks have paid for white people since this nation started.

tl;dr

Whitey is getting played!

This coming from the eternally pissed off racist chunkhead, who has been voting democrat his entire life, and still complaining about the same shit.

Yeah, suck a bag of dicks.

View attachment 465961

I don't vote straight party ticket, but why in the fuck would I join a party full of punk ass bitches like you? Besides this thread isn't about me- it is about whites like YOU.

You wrongly assume Oddball is a filthy, no-good, do-noting Republican. He's not.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

511dd0.jpg
I am talking about white racists in America. Time is almost up for those like you.
I'm a real racist wanting Blacks to have a good education and secure careers.
You need more racists like myself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back