Breaking Bad: The Final 8

Skyler could wash my car any time day or night 24/7 [oh my, my, I would love to see her washing my hub caps].
I'm hoping Skyler didn't turn over every copy of Walt's confession disc to Marie. I hope she sends one anonymously to the DEA. It could cause Hank to be indicted in absentia and cause Marie to be indicted and convicted as an accessory and imprisoned.

That would be nice. She deserves it.

Last edited:
Skyler could wash my car any time day or night 24/7 [oh my, my, I would love to see her washing my hub caps].
I'm hoping Skyler didn't turn over every copy of Walt's confession disc to Marie. I hope she sends one anonomously to the DEA. It could cause Hank to be indicted in absentia and cause Marie to be indicted and convicted as an accessory and imprisoned.

That would be nice. She deserves it.
Was Marie mentioned in Walt's video? Can she be convicted on the word of Walter White?

I'll share what I thought of last night as an interesting miss- sklyer had to know the ring was going to close around her ( them, the baby, walt Jr.) , she never ever thought of skimming some of the cash for her own exit strategy? ever?

Was Marie mentioned in Walt's video? Can she be convicted on the word of Walter White?
I don't remember if she was mentioned. But Walt's statement is convincingly condemning of Hank, and considering Marie was the recipient of a lot of cash from Walt (via Skyler) I think Marie would have a hard time convincing a jury she didn't know anything -- and her record as a petty thief wouldn't help her case.

I believe Marie's fate would depend on what Skyler might say. Considering the way Marie treated her who could blame Skyler for letting the worm turn. And because Marie would vigorously deny everything the prosecutor would be pissed off and seek to bury her.

I don't remember if she was mentioned. But Walt's statement is convincingly condemning of Hank, and considering Marie was the recipient of a lot of cash from Walt (via Skyler) I think Marie would have a hard time convincing a jury she didn't know anything -- and her record as a petty thief wouldn't help her case.

I believe Marie's fate would depend on what Skyler might say. Considering the way Marie treated her who could blame Skyler for letting the worm turn. And because Marie would vigorously deny everything the prosecutor would be pissed off and seek to bury her.

she was doing all of the banking and writing checks to the rehab folks, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on;)

I'll share what I thought of last night as an interesting miss- sklyer had to know the ring was going to close around her ( them, the baby, walt Jr.) , she never ever thought of skimming some of the cash for her own exit strategy? ever?
I never thought of that. But it's a good angle. I hope she did and she's certainly smart enough to have done exactly that.

[...]I also look for some redemptive action from Flynn.[...]
I would hope so. Because there is something very wrong about the way that ungrateful kid so readily turned on the father who lovingly and faithfully helped to raise him. Also, the way "Flynn" seems so devoted to "Uncle Hank" is offensive -- and marks him as a shallow moron.

Apparently his "Aunt Marie" hasn't told him if it were not for his father "Uncle Hank" would still be lying on his back, playing with rocks and using a bedpan.

These factors have shaped our anticipation but have thus far been ignored. With only one more episode to go I don't see how so many important but ignored set-ups can be addressed. It is as if the original writing staff has been replaced.

Aha! I didn't realize you are a guy.

I've been told that many times here.:eek:
It's the nickname, Snookie.

this is snookie
snookie.gif

Who puts the last bullet into Walter White?

My bet is on Marie.

But I will give odds on Skyler or Walt Jr.

My bet is on Marie.

I'm thinking Jesse. Walt is intent on killing Jack and the Aryans, as is Jesse. I can see them collaborating on the hit and Jesse keeping two rounds. One for Walt and one for himself.

My bet is on Marie.

I'm thinking Jesse. Walt is intent on killing Jack and the Aryans, as is Jesse. I can see them collaborating on the hit and Jesse keeping two rounds. One for Walt and one for himself.

You could be right, but its too obvious for me to bet on it.

I'd like to bet Walt and Jesse, trailed by an AFT/DEA army, run out of gas just before they cross the Mexican Border, and die in the Chuhuahuan dessert.

Forum List

Back