BREAKING BONDS Where the Bond girls are now as Britt Ekland says she ruined her face with lip fillers

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
WHAT, NO MOVIE FORUM????? Guess the mods will change this if not correct!

FROM Honey Ryder to Pussy Galore, Bond girls are as iconic as 007 himself - and Britt Ekland remains a fan favourite.

Now the Swedish star is back in the news after admitting she "destroyed her looks" with lip fillers in her 50s.

Britt, now 78, starred as Mary Goodnight in The Man With the Golden Gun, opposite Roger Moore and went on to a career that spanned five decades, as well as a string of high profile romances.

But what happened to rest of James Bond's numerous bedfellows.

Here, we look at what the stunning Bond girls did next.

(Excerpt) Read more at the-sun.com ...

NINTCHDBPICT000657059647.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000657059833.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000657059643.jpg

Did Maud Adams and Barbara Bach age well?

By the way, the article has now and then pictures of many Bond women...

Britt Ekland, Halle Berry, Gemma Arterton, Lea Seydoux, Michelle Yeoh, Maud Adams, Ursula Andress, Denise Richards, Lana Wood, Rosamund Pike, Jane Seymour, Barbara Bach, Daniela Bianchi, Olga Kurylenko, Shirley Eaton, Eva Green, Grace Jones, and Sophie Marceau...

Some of them did not age well...

FROM Honey Ryder to Pussy Galore, Bond girls are as iconic as 007 himself - and Britt Ekland remains a fan favourite.

Now the Swedish star is back in the news after admitting she "destroyed her looks" with lip fillers in her 50s.

Britt, now 78, starred as Mary Goodnight in The Man With the Golden Gun, opposite Roger Moore and went on to a career that spanned five decades, as well as a string of high profile romances.

Britt Ekland, Halle Berry, Gemma Arterton, Lea Seydoux, Michelle Yeoh, Maud Adams, Ursula Andress, Denise Richards, Lana Wood, Rosamund Pike, Jane Seymour, Barbara Bach, Daniela Bianchi, Olga Kurylenko, Shirley Eaton, Eva Green, Grace Jones, and Sophie Marceau...

Who was the prettiest Bond girl? Thumper is beautiful and athletic.

Watching Diana Rigg in Game of Thrones, I was so grateful that she didn't ruin her looks trying to look 50 again. I am so tired of seeing botxxed, chemically and surgically altered faces of people who now frighten me when I look at them. This is true of both men and women. Yes Meg Ryan, I do mean you, and Sylvester Stallone too.

Ms. Rigg was the "M Appeal" designed to put asses in the theatres, in the one and only George Lazenby Bond movie, On Her Majesty's Secret Service. She was at the height of her "Avengers" and after the departure of Sean Connery, Cubby Broccoli was hoping to catch lightning again by casting an unknown as Bond.

I'd rather have a woman with small tits than big fake ones, same things for lips and anything really.

Very rarely does plastic surgery ever help someone look better. Most of the time it makes them look worse.

Besides I don't want a woman that's so insecure about herself she has to get surgery. Only exception would be is if she had some disfiguring accident or something drastic. That I can understand.

Forum List

Back