BREAKING: Democrat Mayor Of Muslim-Majority City In Michigan On The Verge Of Endorsing TRUMP

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As if things weren't already bad enough* for the Harris campaign, here comes yet another Trump 4D chess move in the heart of a critical blue state that Kamala was already struggling with.

The Blue Wall will soon be no more.

The Democrat Mayor of Hamtramck, Michigan, Amer Ghalib, is on the verge of endorsing Trump after meeting with him a few days ago. Hamtramck is the ONLY Muslim-majority city in America. Ghalib’s endorsement will be GAME CHANGING
Ghalib said Trump stated “he is going to end the chaos in the Middle East,” adding Trump “doesn’t want wars.”
“And regarding the endorsement, President Trump asked me, ‘Would you be able to endorse me?’ I told him, ‘I’m here to talk about that.’ And I think I left the meeting happy with what I heard. And we opened the channel of communication.”
therightscoop.com

BREAKING: Democrat mayor of Muslim-majority city in Michigan on the verge of endorsing TRUMP – The Right Scoop

I love me some tasty white pills.

Bring on November, baby.

*Surging GOP voter registration, surging GOP mail in ballots, the high quality polls all showing Trump winning or tied in the popular vote, the Democrat begging for a second debate because she didn't close the deal, Gutfeld's Late Night with Trump being the highest rated live stream outside of sports in a decade......

I could go on....

It should be emphasized that in no way shape or form should anyone believe for even a millasecond that Trump will compromise his stance on Israel.

But if the Dem Mayor wants peace, he knows which side to collaborate with.

And it ain't the Dem neocon warmongers.

As if things weren't already bad enough* for the Harris campaign, here comes yet another Trump 4D chess move in the heart of a critical blue state that Kamala was already struggling with.

The Blue Wall will soon be no more.

therightscoop.com

BREAKING: Democrat mayor of Muslim-majority city in Michigan on the verge of endorsing TRUMP – The Right Scoop

I love me some tasty white pills.

Bring on November, baby.

*Surging GOP voter registration, surging GOP mail in ballots, the high quality polls all showing Trump winning or tied in the popular vote, the Democrat begging for a second debate because she didn't close the deal, Gutfeld's Late Night with Trump being the highest rated live stream outside of sports in a decade......

I could go on....
We told the blue bells that their ideology is pure poison to the vast majority of Americans but they did not listen to that sound advice, & now they are facing what they fear the most, HUMILIATION. My dad told me the following many many moons ago & that was; "There's two kinds of people in this world kid, those that learn the hard way, & those that never learn @ all." I think we can obviously see which category of people the blue bells fall under.

It should be emphasized that in no way shape or form should anyone believe for even a millasecond that Trump will compromise his stance on Israel.

But if the Dem Mayor wants peace, he knows which side to collaborate with.

And it ain't the Dem neocon warmongers.

This is all about the 911 investigation.

RFK jr publicly stated he wanted one. He endorsed Trump.

Dick Cheney obviously does NOT want one. He endorsed Kamala, who was "honored" by the endorsement...

Dick Cheney is going to end up as a -15% for Kamala... if it is played correctly.

If half of you dumbass Leftards had at least a third more brain cells you'd realize this thread is the canary in the coal mine.

Michigan pretty much just got handed to Trump on a platter.

And now it's official:

The Democrat Muslim mayor of Hamtramck, Michigan made a surprise endorsement of Donald Trump for President on Sunday night.

Dumb Lefties and their Word Salad commie candidate just fucking LOST.

Enjoy!

1727052431467.png

That hookah is loaded down at the right scoop with the right stuff. :)

Oh yeah, your hypocritical racism is gonna win like soooooooo many votes.

The best part?

The DEMOCRAT SITTING MAYOR IN A MAJOR SWING CITY IN A SWING STATE JUST ENDORSED TRUMP because of your stupid LGBTQ BS.

Maybe next time your younger ugly imbeciles get together on a college campus to wave "Palestinian"* flags, you'll actually fleetingly ponder the fact they they throw homosexuals off roofs.

*Whatever the fuck that is.

Rhody is on the wrong trial again, the trail to defeat bigly.

Yet another substance laden post replete with receipts from the loser traitor commie set.

Again: A DEMOCRAT MAYOR IN A MUSLIM MAJORITY CITY IN A NARROW (supposedly) SWING STATE JUST ENDORSED DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT IN AN ELECTION THAT IS ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY.

And the Teamsters declined to endorse the Democrat for the first time in three decades.

If you don't get it, your manifest horror on election day is your own problem.

Forum List

Back