Breaking: Lead Organizer Who Blocked Arizona Freeway Was Mexican Native Trained By The Soros Group

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And here she is. Meet Jacinta Gonzalez..

Cd7SkNhVIAAqonQ.jpg

Cd7Q-LYWoAAsrRn.jpg

jacinta-gonzalez-soros-fellow-575x554.jpg

She was trained by Soros.

The Soros Open Society Foundation has more on Jacinta.

LEAD ORGANIZER Who Shut Down Hwy to TRUMP RALLY Is "Soros Fellow" from New Orleans - The Gateway Pundit

Wow! Trained by George Soros!!! Off with her head!

The OP will, I am certain, believe anything.

Best sentence in that pile of drivel: "It is not clear if she is an American citizen". Classic in-depth journalism.

Dang. I still looking. I think that is one of those bike locks? Kryptonite brand? well played.

Best sentence in that pile of drivel: "It is not clear if she is an American citizen". Classic in-depth journalism.

If she is a Mexican Native and is outraged how Latinos are treated, in particular, those Latinos in-country illegally, she and her supporters are full of shit.

If she is a Mexican Native and is outraged how Latinos are treated, in particular, those Latinos in-country illegally, she and her supporters are full of shit.
Absolutely.

She looks very angry. I suppose seeing that fucked up face looking back at you every time you see your own reflection in the mirror is bound to have that effect.

Forum List

Back