Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election!

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
They faced a lot of other voter fraud allegations.
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
In any case, the ongoing audit in Arizona is facing a lot of difficulties!

This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
Conservatives who believe this nonsense are truly this stupid.

Conservatives who don’t believe this nonsense but propagate it anyway are truly this dishonest.

Conservatives who don’t believe this nonsense but propagate it anyway are truly this dishonest.
Then why are you peeing your pants about it?

Dumping ballots at 3:00AM whose signatures don't match the books?
What can possibly go wrong?

The voters have a right to the audit. The Wisconsin government works for them.

So far as I know, the AZ audit has yet to claim any evidence of fraud so what's the hurry. If I was a WI taxpayer I'd be upset if I had to pay for another audit, if they do it with private funds I hope they learn from the mistakes in AZ.

So far as I know, the AZ audit has yet to claim any evidence of fraud so what's the hurry. If I was a WI taxpayer I'd be upset if I had to pay for another audit, if they do it with private funds I hope they learn from the mistakes in AZ.
The PA Supreme Court ruled on the day after the election that hundreds of thousands of 3:00AM ballots whose signatures didn't match the books were valid.
Talk about fraud.

Will the Coup organizers ever be identified and punished?
Will Pedo Joe have to resign?
Will the USSC have the balls to do something to save our democracy?
Will the Yellow Press ever admit that they are wrong?

The PA Supreme Court ruled on the day after the election that hundreds of thousands of 3:00AM ballots whose signatures didn't match the books were valid.
Talk about fraud.
So not only was there coordinated voter fraud perpetrated by the Dems, but the PS Supreme Court was in on the conspiracy too? Time to take off that tin foil hat.

What is the big deal? Get all of this done with no chicanery and then we move on. But everything is being fought. No matter the results we seen. You must not really understand the mistrust that a good part of the population has in our government and its media/entertainer propaganda arm.

Talk about fraud.
So not only was there coordinated voter fraud perpetrated by the Dems, but the PS Supreme Court was in on the conspiracy too? Time to take off that tin foil hat.
What would be your conclusion when the court accepted the fact that the signatures didn't match?

Talk about fraud.
What would be your conclusion when the court accepted the fact that the signatures didn't match?
That you probably didn't understand their ruling. Which case are you referring to?

Talk about fraud.
That you probably didn't understand their ruling. Which case are you referring to?
Are you retarded?

Forum List

Back