BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is this TV station, which broadcast Hamas propaganda in the Gaza Terror Strip, was bombed to smithereens by the Israel Air Force last week.

safe_image.php

Watch: Muslims Children go on live TV, openly tell what they will do to Jews and Christians - Speech Point
So You Rylah and all,took a BOMB and decapitated hundreds for the sake of Zionism,which makes you worse...You are BAD,MAD and SAD bastards

For such a small worldwide population you Zionists are the Most Hateful,yet you Slyly hide behind the words Anti-Semitism when criticized...Yet You are the worst Anti-Semites.against the Semitic Jews and Palestinians

You Zionists are just a CULT,CONVERTS TO YOUR FORM OF JUDIAISM...YOU ARE NOT REAL JEWS AT ALL YOU ARE MEMBERS OF A CULT...STOP KIDDING YOURSELF ABOUT REAL JEWISH HISTORY ...YOU ARE JUST A BANAL SELF OPINIONATED CULT......AND A PAIN IN THE ASS...YOU ARE BAD,MAD,AND SAD

Yeah, you throw all that filth out into the world and then have the audacity to accuse US of "hiding behind the words anti-semitism"?!

We are not hiding behind words. We are demanding that people like you stop throwing such hateful filth out into the world.
YOU DO....BUT THE FUNNY THING IS YOU ARE NOT A SEMITIC PEOPLE,YOU CULTISTS ZIONNOBRAINERS...YOU JUST IMAGINE YOU ARE,YOU ARE BADMADSAD FROM ZIOBADMADSAD

The good news is this TV station, which broadcast Hamas propaganda in the Gaza Terror Strip, was bombed to smithereens by the Israel Air Force last week.

safe_image.php

Watch: Muslims Children go on live TV, openly tell what they will do to Jews and Christians - Speech Point
So You Rylah and all,took a BOMB and decapitated hundreds for the sake of Zionism,which makes you worse...You are BAD,MAD and SAD bastards

When You tech children to behead Jews on National TV,
Israel is obligated to voice its opinion in such a forum, and on that specific-talk show Israel had a very convincing argument.

For such a small worldwide population you Zionists are the Most Hateful,yet you Slyly hide behind the words Anti-Semitism when criticized...Yet You are the worst Anti-Semites.against the Semitic Jews and Palestinians

You Zionists are just a CULT,CONVERTS TO YOUR FORM OF JUDIAISM...YOU ARE NOT REAL JEWS AT ALL YOU ARE MEMBERS OF A CULT...STOP KIDDING YOURSELF ABOUT REAL JEWISH HISTORY ...YOU ARE JUST A BANAL SELF OPINIONATED CULT......AND A PAIN IN THE ASS...YOU ARE BAD,MAD,AND SAD

Yeah, you throw all that filth out into the world and then have the audacity to accuse US of "hiding behind the words anti-semitism"?!

We are not hiding behind words. We are demanding that people like you stop throwing such hateful filth out into the world.

He is filth: That’s all he has

safe_image.php

Israel is obligated to voice its opinion in such a forum, and on that specific-talk show Israel had a very convincing argument.
But Ryl I have seen with my own eyes,fundamentalist Jews doing this sort of thing to their children...TEACH HATE & VIOLENCE,your trouble is like all Zionutters,YOU only show one SIDE OF THE STORY...I is a bad,mad and sad practice you people promote,BADMADSAD...in the state of ZIOBADMADSAD...only theliq tells it truly as it is

safe_image.php

But Ryl I have seen with my own eyes,fundamentalist Jews doing this sort of thing to their children...TEACH HATE & VIOLENCE,your trouble is like all Zionutters,YOU only show one SIDE OF THE STORY...I is a bad,mad and sad practice you people promote,BADMADSAD...in the state of ZIOBADMADSAD...only theliq tells it truly as it is

you should not feel so safe in Australia, theliq.....Australians hate your kind...your antisemitic kind

be careful what you say.....and where you hide

No injuries or fatalities in this event.
THIS being the operative word,goodness you people would as Black is White if it suited you...I would HATE to be like you,but then no one listens to YOUR AND OTHERS OF YOUR ILK...….DRIVEL ANYMORE...YOU ARE PAST YOUR USE BY DATE...TIME TO CHUCK YOU INTO THE GARBAGE BIN Methinks

safe_image.php

you should not feel so safe in Australia, theliq.....Australians hate your kind...your antisemitic kind

How wrong you are,Australia is a Land of Fairness,Jews included,actually all the Religions meet all the time with each other and they being much more sensible than you,promote Peace within our community...No Zionist,Muslim,Christian can drive a wedge within our society,Good try by you but we don't like or want people like you here.For the last time I am not Anti-Semitic but I am proudy ANTI-ZIONIST CULT TERRORIST,well your type anyway...Take you shit someplace you can get away with it

safe_image.php

How wrong you are,Australia is a Land of Fairness,Jews included,actually all the Religions meet all the time with each other and they being much more sensible than you,promote Peace within our community...No Zionist,Muslim,Christian can drive a wedge within our society,Good try by you but we don't like or want people like you here.For the last time I am not Anti-Semitic but I am proudy ANTI-ZIONIST CULT TERRORIST,well your type anyway...Take you shit someplace you can get away with it

Australia hates antisemitic scum

The anti-semitism that that the UN has consistently displayed for decades renders such findings as this utterly worthless.

That's why the UN agreed to the predictable eviction of the native Palestinians to allow European Jews to replace the native people and establish the Jewish State.

You obviously don't know your history...nobody "evicted" native Palestinians from what was Palestine when it became Israel. The majority of the Palestinians who left did so because they assumed the Jews would be wiped out once all of it's Arab nations attacked...which they did as soon as the British left. A funny thing happened though...Israel kicked their asses even though they were outnumbered rather dramatically and beset from all sides.

Wrong they Despise people like you who are Not Semitic but Assume you are The Majority of Australians know what you are,maybe a few Right Wing Conservatives like the present Government but they will be Kicked out early next year because like you lot,they are a Basket Case...by the way your use of the word semitic is INCORRECT,the Zionists have tried to entwine Zionism and Judaism as being one and the same...THEY ARE NOT...that is why the Ultra Religious Jews detest Zionists and Zionism,now you'll be telling me next...Ultras are Anti Semitic...no one is Anti-Semitic but are Anti-Zionist Terrorist Cult for obvious reasons....They Are A Terrorist Organization...FULL STOP...so here we have a Wonton Zionist Terrorist telling me to watch myself walking around in my own country,as I say today ZIOBADMADSAD(Zionist Israel) is full of None Jews,Just African Converts...and are the only Scum in Mind but we have known that for over 100 years.FREE ISRAEL FROM THE YOKE OF ZIONISM..."GET REAL,ISRAEL"

The anti-semitism that that the UN has consistently displayed for decades renders such findings as this utterly worthless.

That's why the UN agreed to the predictable eviction of the native Palestinians to allow European Jews to replace the native people and establish the Jewish State.

You obviously don't know your history...nobody "evicted" native Palestinians from what was Palestine when it became Israel. The majority of the Palestinians who left did so because they assumed the Jews would be wiped out once all of it's Arab nations attacked...which they did as soon as the British left. A funny thing happened though...Israel kicked their asses even though they were outnumbered rather dramatically and beset from all sides.
You are a Moron and should be BANNED...everything you said was a LIE and contradictory.

I won't be too hard on you because you obviously are not too bright...You do have to have a certain amount of reality to be on these threads,maybe picture book threads would suit you better,ask Flaac,I'm sure he can help you....Sorry but you ARE DISQUALIFIED HERE ,because you couldn't join the first 3 Dots together...Shame really

YAWN,is that how you have become,a Driveling,Dribbling Repeater...very SAD

You are a Moron and should be BANNED...everything you said was a LIE and contradictory.

I won't be too hard on you because you obviously are not too bright...You do have to have a certain amount of reality to be on these threads,maybe picture book threads would suit you better,ask Flaac,I'm sure he can help you....Sorry but you ARE DISQUALIFIED HERE ,because you couldn't join the first 3 Dots together...Shame really

Oh, I'm "DISQUALIFIED" by you? Just what the board needs...another nutter who thinks he's "special"!

Give me another one of those rants, Liq! I've noticed that the real wack jobs here all seem to love them some run of sentences! What's with that? Fingers working faster than your brain can keep up?

Oh, I'm "DISQUALIFIED" by you? Just what the board needs...another nutter who thinks he's "special"!
I TELL IT LIKE IT IS,IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT....TOO BAD...I AM NO MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYONE ELSE...I AM JUST MORE HONEST THAN MOST THAT'S ALL...YOU KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR

Give me another one of those rants, Liq! I've noticed that the real wack jobs here all seem to love them some run of sentences! What's with that? Fingers working faster than your brain can keep up?
I WAS JUST HONEST AND CONCISE WHERE YOU WERE CONCERNED...NOT ABUSIVE JUST FACTUAL

Rozenman puts it quite succinctly, and I agree with him.

This is the crux of the matter.

Him - The old Antisemitism has devolved into the New Antisemitism of Anti-Zionism with Israel as the World Jew.

Me - A continuation of the medieval blood libel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back