BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't make it up.

1737.jpg

So You Rylah and all,took a BOMB and decapitated hundreds for the sake of Zionism,which makes you worse...You are BAD,MAD and SAD bastards

When You tech children to behead Jews on National TV,
Israel is obligated to voice its opinion in such a forum, and on that specific-talk show Israel had a very convincing argument.
But Ryl I have seen with my own eyes,fundamentalist Jews doing this sort of thing to their children...TEACH HATE & VIOLENCE,your trouble is like all Zionutters,YOU only show one SIDE OF THE STORY...I is a bad,mad and sad practice you people promote,BADMADSAD...in the state of ZIOBADMADSAD...only theliq tells it truly as it is

you should not feel so safe in Australia, theliq.....Australians hate your kind...your antisemitic kind

be careful what you say.....and where you hide
How wrong you are,Australia is a Land of Fairness,Jews included,actually all the Religions meet all the time with each other and they being much more sensible than you,promote Peace within our community...No Zionist,Muslim,Christian can drive a wedge within our society,Good try by you but we don't like or want people like you here.For the last time I am not Anti-Semitic but I am proudy ANTI-ZIONIST CULT TERRORIST,well your type anyway...Take you shit someplace you can get away with it

Australia hates antisemitic scum

The AntiSemetic Scum can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Take pleasure in that

The anti-semitism that that the UN has consistently displayed for decades renders such findings as this utterly worthless.

That's why the UN agreed to the predictable eviction of the native Palestinians to allow European Jews to replace the native people and establish the Jewish State.

You obviously don't know your history...nobody "evicted" native Palestinians from what was Palestine when it became Israel. The majority of the Palestinians who left did so because they assumed the Jews would be wiped out once all of it's Arab nations attacked...which they did as soon as the British left. A funny thing happened though...Israel kicked their asses even though they were outnumbered rather dramatically and beset from all sides.
You are a Moron and should be BANNED...everything you said was a LIE and contradictory.

I won't be too hard on you because you obviously are not too bright...You do have to have a certain amount of reality to be on these threads,maybe picture book threads would suit you better,ask Flaac,I'm sure he can help you....Sorry but you ARE DISQUALIFIED HERE ,because you couldn't join the first 3 Dots together...Shame really

Oh, I'm "DISQUALIFIED" by you? Just what the board needs...another nutter who thinks he's "special"!
I TELL IT LIKE IT IS,IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT....TOO BAD...I AM NO MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYONE ELSE...I AM JUST MORE HONEST THAN MOST THAT'S ALL...YOU KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR

Oh, no! A run on sentence in CAPITAL LETTERS!!! Now I'm REALLY in trouble! (eye roll)

Rozenman puts it quite succinctly, and I agree with him.

This is the crux of the matter.

Him - The old Antisemitism has devolved into the New Antisemitism of Anti-Zionism with Israel as the World Jew.

Me - A continuation of the medieval blood libel.
Sorry Mindie,I agree with your first part of your answer But the remainder NOT SO,Zionism is a brutal TERRORIST ORGANIZATION,Zionism is not Judiasm although they have attempted to assume that...JUST ASK THE ULTRA JEWS

The world should and most are,understanding of this Organizations History and Banality...the world do understand the Difference between Real Jews and Zionist Jews ...Love One...Despise the OTHER FOR OBVIOUS REASONS and they are NOT THE SAME AT ALL,although you mistakenly attempt to say otherwise...Mindie,just change your ways st

I note in the Kenneset sic that Benjamin has only a one seat majority and the Right Wing Zionists want to dump him,God help us all if that happens...what do you think of that situation...steve AND mindy CUT THE BLOOD LIBEL NONSENSE

Last edited:
That's why the UN agreed to the predictable eviction of the native Palestinians to allow European Jews to replace the native people and establish the Jewish State.

You obviously don't know your history...nobody "evicted" native Palestinians from what was Palestine when it became Israel. The majority of the Palestinians who left did so because they assumed the Jews would be wiped out once all of it's Arab nations attacked...which they did as soon as the British left. A funny thing happened though...Israel kicked their asses even though they were outnumbered rather dramatically and beset from all sides.
You are a Moron and should be BANNED...everything you said was a LIE and contradictory.

I won't be too hard on you because you obviously are not too bright...You do have to have a certain amount of reality to be on these threads,maybe picture book threads would suit you better,ask Flaac,I'm sure he can help you....Sorry but you ARE DISQUALIFIED HERE ,because you couldn't join the first 3 Dots together...Shame really

Oh, I'm "DISQUALIFIED" by you? Just what the board needs...another nutter who thinks he's "special"!
I TELL IT LIKE IT IS,IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT....TOO BAD...I AM NO MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYONE ELSE...I AM JUST MORE HONEST THAN MOST THAT'S ALL...YOU KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR

Oh, no! A run on sentence in CAPITAL LETTERS!!! Now I'm REALLY in trouble! (eye roll)
I"m surprised you can tell the Difference...Keep to the Topic and Not the Abuse,not that it really bothers me..personally but I would hate you to be Banned,keep it together brother>>>>ST

When You tech children to behead Jews on National TV,
Israel is obligated to voice its opinion in such a forum, and on that specific-talk show Israel had a very convincing argument.
But Ryl I have seen with my own eyes,fundamentalist Jews doing this sort of thing to their children...TEACH HATE & VIOLENCE,your trouble is like all Zionutters,YOU only show one SIDE OF THE STORY...I is a bad,mad and sad practice you people promote,BADMADSAD...in the state of ZIOBADMADSAD...only theliq tells it truly as it is

you should not feel so safe in Australia, theliq.....Australians hate your kind...your antisemitic kind

be careful what you say.....and where you hide
How wrong you are,Australia is a Land of Fairness,Jews included,actually all the Religions meet all the time with each other and they being much more sensible than you,promote Peace within our community...No Zionist,Muslim,Christian can drive a wedge within our society,Good try by you but we don't like or want people like you here.For the last time I am not Anti-Semitic but I am proudy ANTI-ZIONIST CULT TERRORIST,well your type anyway...Take you shit someplace you can get away with it

Australia hates antisemitic scum

The AntiSemetic Scum can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Take pleasure in that
Unlike you,i am the only one that desires a Free Israel and Palestine...take your HATE elsewhere...Loser steve(the scum,your aND THE TOXIC SKYES WORDS) I äm the Winner always (tYpInG STYLE JUST FOR U OlDsTyLE,nice of me I know

I"m surprised you can tell the Difference...Keep to the Topic and Not the Abuse,not that it really bothers me..personally but I would hate you to be Banned,keep it together brother>>>>ST

Oh, so "I'm" abusing you? LOL Gee, did I call you a "moron"? Nope. Did I call you a liar? Nope. I said you seem to think you're "special" and get to decide who should or should not post here. Just for your information? I've never been banned from this board. Know why? I actually post things that make sense (whether you agree with my view point or not...) and don't spam gibberish. You on the other hand abuse people and then turn around and whine about abuse.

Oh, so "I'm" abusing you? LOL Gee, did I call you a "moron"? Nope. Did I call you a liar? Nope. I said you seem to think you're "special" and get to decide who should or should not post here. Just for your information? I've never been banned from this board. Know why? I actually post things that make sense (whether you agree with my view point or not...) and don't spam gibberish. You on the other hand abuse people and then turn around and whine about abuse.

He is a LOOSING SCUMBAG and will
Always be one :eusa_clap:

not at all,I just strip the conversation bare,I am past being politically correct...in your case I was making you aware that you can be banned for abuse...I decide nothing here,we have moderators(Good women and men) as I well know(I have been called out scores of times,60 actually,mostly fair calls as my passion takes hold of my brain occasionally,so I had to modify my Bar Talk into something more acceptable for the American market and USMB,which is fair enough,when in Rome as it were.

I am a Great friend as many know on here but a formidable opponent,I generally fight to the Death,as it were, mentally that is but I like to imagine myself covered in opponents Blood with my foot on their neck in VALIDICTION (play loudly) ...well at least I'm honest in that

steve...strangely the vision of the nebular looks horribly like Trump over baringly repressing an African American

Last edited:

Love,you were defeated years ago,time for you to get your home in order and take the pressure off your body and mind...these feelings of Hating will destroy you ultimately...I can help you,you know...st

Love,you were defeated years ago,time for you to get your home in order and take the pressure off your body and mind...these feelings of Hating will destroy you ultimately...I can help you,you know...st

Yawn.... You were defeated before you ever started and it will always be that way, l

Yawn.... You were defeated before you ever started and it will always be that way, l
I always know the pressure is building up in you IL,you start taking backward steps...and again the word YAWN is on of my sayings,you don't need to keep copying,IL be original like me...st

not at all,I just strip the conversation bare,I am past being politically correct...in your case I was making you aware that you can be banned for abuse...I decide nothing here,we have moderators(Good women and men) as I well know(I have been called out scores of times,60 actually,mostly fair calls as my passion takes hold of my brain occasionally,so I had to modify my Bar Talk into something more acceptable for the American market and USMB,which is fair enough,when in Rome as it were.

I am a Great friend as many know on here but a formidable opponent,I generally fight to the Death,as it were, mentally that is but I like to imagine myself covered in opponents Blood with my foot on their neck in VALIDICTION (play loudly) ...well at least I'm honest in that

steve...strangely the vision of the nebular looks horribly like Trump over baringly repressing an African American

Have you ever noticed that the people who feel the need to brag about how "formidable" they are intellectually...are always the ones that aren't formidable at all? You keep right on imagining yourself with your foot on people's necks, Liq and we'll keep right on laughing at you!

Have you ever noticed that the people who feel the need to brag about how "formidable" they are intellectually...are always the ones that aren't formidable at all? You keep right on imagining yourself with your foot on people's necks, Liq and we'll keep right on laughing at you!
My comment makes exceptional and clear copy but your prose is just an opinion,
That's your tassid opinion OS but not others,I never promote myself...I don't need to, but I do note you feel you need re-assurance all the time... fair enough,I think we should pass on more of your snide,it has become boring st

ps we Australians can laugh at ourselves easily that's one reason we are different to you(of the thin sensitive skin) that is why worldwide folk love us...Laughing is GOOD,Acute Sensitivity is BAD

Last edited:
RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ theliq, Mindful, et al,

(Just My Opinion)

I am one of the many Americans that have little faith and trust in the international legal and political system, to include the competency of the UN and its various commissions.

The current United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is Filippo Grandi (as of 2015). HE previously held the position of Commissioner-General, United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestine Refugees from 2010-2014.

You couldn't make it up.
There must be reasons surely...st
(COMMENT)

There is a big question as to whether or not we are witnessing the emergence of a new campaign to intentionally caused injury to the sovereignty, integrity and future preservation of the Jewish National Home as a refuge for Jews World-Wide from the scourges historically imposed upon them. Since 1948, the Arab League and the Arab Palestinians have intentionally taken action → either legally yet morally wrong → which the anti-Israeli congregation has imposed under the color of law (twisting the law to fit the Arab Palestinian agenda). It always involves a strong measure of dishonesty, creative legality, or knowingly causing harm to a nation of people that attempted to follow the Recommendations of the General Assembly and were subsequently attacked.

The UN Human Rights Council (HRC) said:
The UN Human Rights Council (HRC), comprised of 47 UN member states, holds three sessions a year, in March, June and September. Below are statistics for its first 10 years since its establishment, from June 2006 to June 2016, on the HRC’s treatment of Israel.
  • In 2016, at the 31st and 32nd sessions of the HRC, 5 out of 12 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 42%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2015, at the 28th, 29th and 30th sessions of the HRC, 5 out of 14 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 36%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2014, at the 25th, 26th and 27th sessions of the HRC, 6 out of 14 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 43%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2013, at the 22nd, 23rd and 24th sessions of the HRC, 6 out of 15 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 40%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2012, at the 19th, 20th and 21st sessions of the HRC, 5 out of 16 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 31%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2011, at the 16th, 17th and 18th sessions of the HRC, 6 out of 15 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 40%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2010, at the 13th, 14th and 15th sessions of the HRC, 8 out of 11 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 73%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In its third year, from June 2008 to Dec 2009, 8 out of 14 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 57%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In its second year, from June 2007 to May 2008, 10 out of 15 condemnatory resolutions exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In its first year, from June 2006 to May 2007, 9 out of 9 condemnatory resolutions exclusively targeted Israel.
From its creation in June 2006 through June 2016, the UNHRC over one decade adopted 135 resolutions criticizing countries; 68 out of those 135 have been against Israel (more than 50%).
It is important to note that there is a connection between the UNRWA 's more than 25,000 employees (nearly all of which are Arab Palestinians) and the various terrorist organizations embedded in the general population. many of them refugees themselves.

• The UN and its many cliques inside the organizations has generally overlooked Arab Palestinians activities which are in contrivention to the more than 25 Convention against terrorism.
• The UN and its many cliques inside the organizations has generally overlooked Arab Palestinians activities which are in contrivention to Customary and International Humanitarian Law.
• The UN and its many cliques inside the organizations has generally overlooked Arab Palestinians activities which are in contrivention to the membership pledges of Chaperter I and VII of the UN Charter.​

The question is why. That is because the many member states are very intimidated by the potential threat they would face if the openly opposed condemnation proposal. Even the current Commissioner of the UNHCR from Italy, while not mentioning it, is a bit intimidated and could be feeling the pressure to attempt and hold the uniqueness and exceptionalism Italians have enjoyed over terrorism (the lack thereof).

Most Respectfully,
R

My comment makes exceptional and clear copy but your prose is just an opinion,
That's your tassid opinion OS but not others,I never promote myself...I don't need to, but I do note you feel you need re-assurance all the time... fair enough,I think we should pass on more of your snide,it has become boring st

ps we Australians can laugh at ourselves easily that's one reason we are different to you(of the thin sensitive skin) that is why worldwide folk love us...Laughing is GOOD,Acute Sensitivity is BAD

I've got a bunch of Australian friends, Liq. None of them are as full of themselves as you are.

What pray tell does "tassid" mean? Were you going for tacit? Not for nothing...but you want to wage a war of words but your vocabulary is stunted and your "prose" is lacking! When you post the gibberish you do...you elicit more chuckles than anything else. But feel free to carry on...I could use the laughs!

** ps we Australians can laugh at ourselves easily......**

Which you got from us, convict spawn. :321:
Not really,although it matters not,some mother stealing a loaf of bread to feed her children,is not a criminal act in our eyes

Convict spawn,is such an ignorant term,as the Original Penal Colony for the English was America,and they were later sent to Australia when access to America was blocked(Boston Tea Party etc.,)O how today the posts from folks is so mundane,no wonder folk think I am The Magnificent

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ theliq, Mindful, et al,

(Just My Opinion)

I am one of the many Americans that have little faith and trust in the international legal and political system, to include the competency of the UN and its various commissions.

The current United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is Filippo Grandi (as of 2015). HE previously held the position of Commissioner-General, United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestine Refugees from 2010-2014.

You couldn't make it up.
There must be reasons surely...st
(COMMENT)

There is a big question as to whether or not we are witnessing the emergence of a new campaign to intentionally caused injury to the sovereignty, integrity and future preservation of the Jewish National Home as a refuge for Jews World-Wide from the scourges historically imposed upon them. Since 1948, the Arab League and the Arab Palestinians have intentionally taken action → either legally yet morally wrong → which the anti-Israeli congregation has imposed under the color of law (twisting the law to fit the Arab Palestinian agenda). It always involves a strong measure of dishonesty, creative legality, or knowingly causing harm to a nation of people that attempted to follow the Recommendations of the General Assembly and were subsequently attacked.

The UN Human Rights Council (HRC) said:
The UN Human Rights Council (HRC), comprised of 47 UN member states, holds three sessions a year, in March, June and September. Below are statistics for its first 10 years since its establishment, from June 2006 to June 2016, on the HRC’s treatment of Israel.
  • In 2016, at the 31st and 32nd sessions of the HRC, 5 out of 12 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 42%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2015, at the 28th, 29th and 30th sessions of the HRC, 5 out of 14 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 36%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2014, at the 25th, 26th and 27th sessions of the HRC, 6 out of 14 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 43%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2013, at the 22nd, 23rd and 24th sessions of the HRC, 6 out of 15 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 40%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2012, at the 19th, 20th and 21st sessions of the HRC, 5 out of 16 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 31%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2011, at the 16th, 17th and 18th sessions of the HRC, 6 out of 15 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 40%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In 2010, at the 13th, 14th and 15th sessions of the HRC, 8 out of 11 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 73%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In its third year, from June 2008 to Dec 2009, 8 out of 14 condemnatory country-specific resolutions (or 57%) exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In its second year, from June 2007 to May 2008, 10 out of 15 condemnatory resolutions exclusively targeted Israel.
  • In its first year, from June 2006 to May 2007, 9 out of 9 condemnatory resolutions exclusively targeted Israel.
From its creation in June 2006 through June 2016, the UNHRC over one decade adopted 135 resolutions criticizing countries; 68 out of those 135 have been against Israel (more than 50%).
It is important to note that there is a connection between the UNRWA 's more than 25,000 employees (nearly all of which are Arab Palestinians) and the various terrorist organizations embedded in the general population. many of them refugees themselves.

• The UN and its many cliques inside the organizations has generally overlooked Arab Palestinians activities which are in contrivention to the more than 25 Convention against terrorism.
• The UN and its many cliques inside the organizations has generally overlooked Arab Palestinians activities which are in contrivention to Customary and International Humanitarian Law.
• The UN and its many cliques inside the organizations has generally overlooked Arab Palestinians activities which are in contrivention to the membership pledges of Chaperter I and VII of the UN Charter.​

The question is why. That is because the many member states are very intimidated by the potential threat they would face if the openly opposed condemnation proposal. Even the current Commissioner of the UNHCR from Italy, while not mentioning it, is a bit intimidated and could be feeling the pressure to attempt and hold the uniqueness and exceptionalism Italians have enjoyed over terrorism (the lack thereof).

Most Respectfully,
R
All I am going to say Rocco with respect...on your first sentence under (Just my opinion) is that you or and Jews or Zionist Terrorists HAD THAT OPINION in 1948 DID YA, let's face it Zionist Israel is just a Rogue State...steve ,Rocco I will take this opportunity to wish you and your Family,Seasons Greetings,have a Happy and Safe time...steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back