BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
when-the-human-rights-council-treats-israel-worse-than-north-34234710.png

No one takes America Seriously thesedays,they are of No Moral Value,I note Trump has sided with the Saudi's(no one is surprised) but he VALUES MONEY OVER MORALITY,O America what have you become,yep SHIT ON THE HEEL OF MY SHOE,anyhow Israel have been suspect since 1948,this is nothing new Mindie
I like Haley and whatever she is paid is not enough,Trump uses credible people to front is weird ideas of his totally corrupt thinking...It would be better if Israel drifted away slowly from America but I suppose it all comes down to the money,Israeli innovation would sell worldwide Big Time but American Sanctions stifle everone in the free world...Trump is A VERY BAD INTERNATIONAL CITIZEN..motivated by GREED...we ask? how on earth did he ever become President??????H.I.M. theliq

Last edited:
BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ theliq, Mindful, et al,

I have to agree, the Ambassador is showing our colors well; very well.

Amb Nikki Haley quote
No one takes America Seriously thesedays,they are of No Moral Value,I note Trump has sided with the Saudi's(no one is surprised) but he VALUES MONEY OVER MORALITY,O America what have you become,yep SHIT ON THE HEEL OF MY SHOE,anyhow Israel have been suspect since 1948,this is nothing new Mindie
I like Haley and whatever she is paid is not enough,Trump uses credible people to front is weird ideas of his totally corrupt thinking...It would be better if Israel drifted away slowly from America but I suppose it all comes down to the money,Israeli innovation would sell worldwide Big Time but American Sanctions stifle everone in the free world...Trump is A VERY BAD INTERNATIONAL CITIZEN..motivated by GREED...we ask? how on earth did he ever become President??????H.I.M. theliq
(COMMENT)

It probably is not the wisest move to NOT takes America Seriously these days. While you may not like President Trump, the President is NOT all there is to American Power and Influence. And, if you don't appreciate this President, then wait for the next one.

Particularly in the case of the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinian actors that support the "criminal acts" directed against the US or Israel, → intented or calculated to create the conditions of "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public , the US still can inflict a wide variety of penalties to the Hostile Arab Palestinians that color outside the lines.

Most Respectfully,
R

Thanks Rocco(and I mean it)

But Israel too "Monet" outside the lines,just saying...steve

Nikki Haley...Very Good but not always BUT always make Trump look like the Idiot he is

Last edited:

The employment rate of the Arab women in Israel surged almost 20 percent by the end of September, according to data published by the Central Bureau of Statistics on Sunday.

Compared with 128,000 in the second quarter of 2017, about 154,000 Arab women in Israel, or 40 percent of all Arab-Israeli women aged 25-64, were employed in the second and third quarter of 2018, just a step away from the 41-percent employment target set for 2020.

I can personally attest that when I go to a pharmacy in my hometown, the pharmacist is more often than not an Israeli Arab woman. And one of them even proudly wears a hijab.

But please lecture to me about apartheid in Israel.

“Apartheid” Fail: Israeli Arab Female Employment Surges

The employment rate of the Arab women in Israel surged almost 20 percent by the end of September, according to data published by the Central Bureau of Statistics on Sunday.

Compared with 128,000 in the second quarter of 2017, about 154,000 Arab women in Israel, or 40 percent of all Arab-Israeli women aged 25-64, were employed in the second and third quarter of 2018, just a step away from the 41-percent employment target set for 2020.

I can personally attest that when I go to a pharmacy in my hometown, the pharmacist is more often than not an Israeli Arab woman. And one of them even proudly wears a hijab.

Mindie,how many Palestinian owned businesses in Israel as a % and the Largest ??

Mindie,how many Palestinian owned businesses in Israel as a % and the Largest ??

Not going to push this with you. Your mind is set on your own agenda.

Not going to push this with you. Your mind is set on your own agenda.
NOPE,Just wondering,wondering because statistics area funny thing when dicected...ST

So now she can buy a piece of land and build a house, no?

Why not? Many do.

I've seen it for myself.

Why not? Many do.

I've seen it for myself.
Link?

Why not? Many do.

I've seen it for myself.
Link?

Sorry. I can't link images enbedded in my brain.

Why don't you just say you don't believe me, and be honest about it?

I won't hold it against you.

:cool-45:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back