BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel Palestine International Law Symposium: Is Israel an Apartheid State?

Give it a rest.

:eusa_pray:

What do you mean give it a rest? This is the best analysis of the conflict I have ever seen.

"the conflict..."

blech. this "analysis" is even WORSE..............calling it a "conflict."

so i guess YOU and hamasses' cleric & "spiritual leader" seem to differ on what to call "it."
he calls it JIHAD.....

....compared to your "conflict..."

sorry: your analysis stinks .....the cleric wins........

45926907_2239416502744472_8304927090587729920_n.jpg

The anti-Israel BDS Movement seeks the destruction of Israel, not a two-state peace with Palestinians

The anti-Israel BDS Movement seeks the destruction of Israel, not a two-state peace with Palestinians

001fa1f1-protest1.jpg
Yeah, whatever.:laugh::laugh::laugh: I wonder how much time he wasted on this slime piece?

Your schoolboy hurt feelings are a hoot.

I wonder how much time you spent trying to ignore the ties the connect the BDS fascists with Islamic terrorist franchises.

The biased "report" bashing Israel was removed almost 2 years ago,
no wonder it was tailored by a bunch of Muslim countries where public execution of gays, slavery and rape are a cultural norm and law.

For real Apartheid look no further than those Muslim counties who smear Israel.

Cz_-IZfXUAAIV7F.jpg

Last edited:
no wonder it was tailored by a bunch of Muslim countries where public execution of gays, slavery and rape are a cultural norm and law.

Cz_-IZfXUAAIV7F.jpg
Does he mean the role the UN has had for 70 years? I don't see any "effectively" here.

RE: breaking-the-un-concludes-that-israel-has-established-an-apartheid-regime
⁜→ P F Tinmore, rylah, et al,

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon’s remarks are a political recognition, expressed in diplomatic language, that in the matter of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, there is a clear set of conditions within the UN that compromises its abilities to be of any value in the development of a solution.

no wonder it was tailored by a bunch of Muslim countries where public execution of gays, slavery, and rape are a cultural norm and law.

Cz_-IZfXUAAIV7F.jpg
Does he mean the role the UN has had for 70 years? I don't see any "effectively" here.
(COMMENT)

The UN attempted to bring peace between the principal parties to the conflict. And it accomplished that objective...

• Syria is a failed state; and as such, can not be trusted to render non-biased assistance in the name of peace.
• Lebanon is a brokered peace that was renewed on 2000.
• Both Jordan and Egypt have established Peace Treaties.​

The regional stability is unbalanced. The external cause for the destabilization of security and the prevention for the re-establishment of peace originated from quasi-state supported, asymmetric, adverse influences that degenerated into the worst form of terrorism.

In the case of this region, the international laws and methods of diplomacy have been not advanced comprehensive protocols to deal with these new state actors.

Most Respectfully,
R

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon’s remarks are a political recognition, expressed in diplomatic language, that in the matter of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, there is a clear set of conditions within the UN that compromises its abilities to be of any value in the development of a solution.

no wonder it was tailored by a bunch of Muslim countries where public execution of gays, slavery, and rape are a cultural norm and law.

Cz_-IZfXUAAIV7F.jpg
(COMMENT)

The UN attempted to bring peace between the principal parties to the conflict. And it accomplished that objective...

• Syria is a failed state; and as such, can not be trusted to render non-biased assistance in the name of peace.

The regional stability is unbalanced. The external cause for the destabilization of security and the prevention for the re-establishment of peace originated from quasi-state supported, asymmetric, adverse influences that degenerated into the worst form of terrorism.

In the case of this region, the international laws and methods of diplomacy have been not advanced comprehensive protocols to deal with these new state actors.

Most Respectfully,
R
Still pimping Israel's terrorism propaganda, I see. What does that have to do with the UN having its thumb up its ass for 70 years?

Cz_-IZfXUAAIV7F.jpg
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Still pimping Israel's terrorism propaganda, I see. What does that have to do with the UN having its thumb up its ass for 70 years?

Another of your really concise, articulate assemblies of tired slogans and drunken teenager language.

I’ll note that those bastions of Islamic retrogression authoring the “apartheid” report that opened this thread are ESCWA member states.

The fact that the UN, as a quasi governing body, didn’t dismiss the “report” as politico-religiously generated carnival side show theatre was simply an announcement of the UN’s inability to function in any meaningful way.

Member States. ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries in Western Asia: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, The Sudan, The Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, The United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Well, as they say, there are connections.

Actually, I was thinking about the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) Covenant and the European Court of Justice (ECJ)!

Hamas: We are Not Terrorists; We Just Want to Destroy Israel
by Khaled Abu Toameh March 18, 2013
  • Hamas wants be dropped from the U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations not because it has changed, but because it feels that the world has changed, and that many naïve Westerners are now willing to tolerate its radical ideology and terrorism.
The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas has been declared a terrorist organisation by the European Court of Justice (ECJ). ◈
By Lizzie Dearden @lizziedearden Wednesday 26 July 2017

• A spokesperson for the ECJ said judges ruled that groups may be listed if “there is an ongoing risk of that person or entity being involved in the terrorist activities” and that the Council of the European Union was not legally obliged to undertake its own investigation.

• “The ECJ therefore sets aside the 2014 judgement of the General Court,” a statement added.
(COMMENT)

Actually, it is not me that makes the claim more so than the various objective systems of the West.

Most Respectfully,
R

Actually, I was thinking about the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) Covenant and the European Court of Justice (ECJ)!

• Hamas wants be dropped from the U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations not because it has changed, but because it feels that the world has changed, and that many naïve Westerners are now willing to tolerate its radical ideology and terrorism.
The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas has been declared a terrorist organisation by the European Court of Justice (ECJ). ◈

• A spokesperson for the ECJ said judges ruled that groups may be listed if “there is an ongoing risk of that person or entity being involved in the terrorist activities” and that the Council of the European Union was not legally obliged to undertake its own investigation.

• “The ECJ therefore sets aside the 2014 judgement of the General Court,” a statement added.
(COMMENT)

Actually, it is not me that makes the claim more so than the various objective systems of the West.

Most Respectfully,
R
You know I don't buy into juvenile name calling shit. I don't care what Israel's lackeys say.

Did they do that on their own or did Israel tell them to?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
You know I don't buy into juvenile name calling shit. I don't care what Israel's lackeys say.

Did they do that on their own or did Israel tell them to?

It's the only thing You do, and that doesn't make much sense.
The whole thread is a juvenile smear campaign by the worst regimes in the middle east.

Remember the big stink when Trump recognized the capital of Israel? seems like nothing now doesnt it? Trump wins, moves on and the liberals move on to another whine.

Cz_-IZfXUAAIV7F.jpg

It's because You see the UN as a weapon of war against Israel.

Jews in Israel know that border control is a serious issue for any nation.

She doesn’t like the fact that in May 14, 1948 the U.N. Declared a Jewish State? Then she should object to a “ Palestine state” especially with a No Israelis Allowed Policy. Wait.... Aren’t the Countries surrounding Israel considered Arab States? Israel does not recognize any other religions? That alone makes her claim ridiculous
Keep posting! :lame2:
:blahblah:Islam by country - Wikipedia

Last edited:
It is called the US veto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back