BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon’s remarks are a political recognition, expressed in diplomatic language, that in the matter of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, there is a clear set of conditions within the UN that compromises its abilities to be of any value in the development of a solution.
It is called the US veto.

It is called a counter to islamic fascism.

Yeah, I think we know where this is going.

ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries:Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Super. Let’s listen to lectures on “apartheid” from some of the most notorious Islamist backwaters on the planet.

ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries:Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Super. Let’s listen to lectures on “apartheid” from some of the most notorious Islamist backwaters on the planet.

You don’t really think you’re going to get a response, do you? Whenever someone posts something he doesn’t like or can’t acknowledge there is silence :bigbed:

They had nothing to do with the content of the report.

You've fallen down and bumped your head again, right?

Told you he’s avoiding your question. A Jewish State is “ racist” but a Palestinian State, Arab and Muslim States where Jews were expelled from these Countries aren’t. He has a concussion ( or worse) It’s Israeli obsession!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Told you he’s avoiding your question. A Jewish State is “ racist” but a Palestinian State, Arab and Muslim States where Jews were expelled from these Countries aren’t. He has a concussion ( or worse) It’s Israeli obsession!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That fact is that they were respected members of society and treated well in most of those countries before Israel was created.

That fact is that they were respected members of society and treated well in most of those countries before Israel was created.

Now, THAT’S FUNNY ! If you look at history starting with Muhammad you will see that for the most part Jews were treated as second class citizens and even murdered

Let's Have a Real Apartheid Education Week | HuffPost

Let’s Have a Real Apartheid Education Week

The second entity on any apartheid list would be Hamas, which is the de facto government of the Gaza Strip. Hamas too discriminates openly against women, gays, Christians. It permits no dissent, no free speech, and no freedom of religion.

Every single Middle East country practices these forms of apartheid to one degree or another. Consider the most “liberal” and pro-American nation in the area, namely Jordan. The Kingdom of Jordan, which the King himself admits is not a democracy, has a law on its books forbidding Jews from becoming citizens or owning land. Despite the efforts of its progressive Queen, women are still de facto subordinate in virtually all aspects of Jordanian life.

Dxl0DQfUcAANVWY.jpg:large

Here we go, folks. Not that I don't enjoy "I told ya sos," but...

This report concludes that Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. Aware of the seriousness of this allegation, the authors of the report conclude that available evidence establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel is guilty of policies and practices that constitute the crime of apartheid as legally defined in instruments of international law...

https://www.unescwa.org/sites/www.u...heid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf

Good for Israel. If every country practiced strict citizenship tests, we would have far less problems in the world.

It’s the ultimate hypocrisy of the anti-Israel people. Every Muslim nation persecutes Jews, Christians, Hindus, atheists, and even “wrong sect” Muslims. Yet Israel is somehow evil because they want to remain entirely Jewish.

Now, THAT’S FUNNY ! If you look at history starting with Muhammad you will see that for the most part Jews were treated as second class citizens and even murdered
I have heard interviews with North African Jewish musicians. Sometimes Jews and Muslims even did religious music together.

In any case, Jews were often respected musicians:
Point of No Return: Jewish Refugees from Arab and Muslim Countries: How Habiba Messika created a Maghreb sensation

From Casablanca to Carnegie Hall: The Untold Tale of North Africa’s Jewish Pop Stars | Sephardic Horizons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back