Breaking: Watch Live: Trump speaks on taxes, manufacturing in Savannah, Ga. (Things Kamala knows nothing about)

"I am the candidate of the AMERICAN WORKER, and I ALWAYS will be.” — President Trump

I just wonder: Trump has had nine years and four of them in office running the country to formulate his policies. It has only been EIGHT WEEKS since Biden dropped out and another one or two before Harris was even picked! So Harris has only had maybe six weeks to figure out what her policies are to be. Can voters really be that stupid to pick her? Meanwhile she supported the failed policies of Biden the last four years.

I just wonder: Trump has had nine years and four of them in office running the country to formulate his policies. It has only been EIGHT WEEKS since Biden dropped out and another one or two before Harris was even picked! So Harris has only had maybe six weeks to figure out what her policies are to be. Can voters really be that stupid to pick her? Meanwhile she supported the failed policies of Biden the last four years.
9 years and Trump has “concepts” of plans.

Can voters be that stupid to pick him?

Trump stood up there and gave no policy. If you say Harris does word salad, then Trump is a word salad bar.

trumps-dick-lips.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kamala can't reveal her policies. It would cost her the election. She is going to open the Treasury to minorities if elected. She has been at war with the white establishment her whole career.

Kamala can't reveal her policies. It would cost her the election. She is going to open the Treasury to minorities if elected.
She has revealed her policies. Catch up. Your attempt at race baiting fails. The treasury has been open to whitey for 248 years and you didn't have problem with that. And trump promises to keep it open for whitey.

15% corporate tax rate and cutting regulations, much too simple for the democrats.

Policy for democrats is a 10,000 page bill made in secret that nobody reads. That nobody understands, that all the democrats BELIEVE.

She has revealed her policies. Catch up. Your attempt at race baiting fails. The treasury has been open to whitey for 248 years and you didn't have a problem with that. And trump promises to keep it open for whitey.
When she says, "Opportunity economy", opening the Treasury to minorities is exactly what she means.

That said the minority business failure rate will likely be similar to the white business failure rate, about 90 percent within 5 to 10 years.

That's a good reason to grant tax breaks to established businesses. They provide more reliable employment and benefits, and proven products.

Forum List

Back