BRICS is probably going to destroy the Dollar

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I don't hope for this but all of the fundamentals are there. In the final analysis a currency is only worth what it can be translated into as man hours.

"Man hours" is the oldest and most fundamental currency underpinning all the world's valuation systems.

Because the I and C in BRICS represents approximately 35% of the world's population the currency proffered by that union has the greatest potential upside of any currency ever created.

There's no way the dollar can catch it.

That's just my take.

Jo

I don't hope for this but all of the fundamentals are there. In the final analysis a currency is only worth what it can be translated into as man hours.

"Man hours" is the oldest and most fundamental currency underpinning all the world's valuation systems.

Because the I and C in BRICS represents approximately 35% of the world's population the currency proffered by that union has the greatest potential upside of any currency ever created.

That's just my take.

Jo

Which is why the US needs as many allies as it can get. Trump just doesn't understand this.

China, however, is doing its best to destroy its own economy. So, might take a while.

Which is why the US needs as many allies as it can get. Trump just doesn't understand this.

China, however, is doing its best to destroy its own economy. So, might take a while.
Yeah....lol....they allowed capitalism into their real estate market. Normally I would defend that but it didn't work out so well for them.

BRICS is a coalition of the most corrupt countries on the planet. It is going nowhere. They will screw each other at every opportunity. lol if they could support a decent currency they would already have done so individually.

Yeah....lol....they allowed capitalism into their real estate market. Normally I would defend that but it didn't work out so well for them.

The problem isn't capitalism, the problem is corruption.

They've been funding their local governments through "selling" of land (they don't really sell it, it's like a 70 year lease), the property develops make a killing, pay money to the government, pay bribes to whoever wants a bribe, and everyone was happy.

Until.... the impact of the one child policy became evident, and the impact of the slowing economy too.

Every time they have a problem they react to this problem. It's always knee jerk reactions. And it always refuses to take into account everything else around them. So, one thing might benefit, but 10 things don't.

That's just my take.

Jo

We have been telling you for a few years , but it has taken Bankruptcy to help a Normie begin to see the light.

Just convert everything to Precious Metals as final moves will involve Gold as the only true backing measure of solvency and wealth .

We have been telling you for a few years , but it has taken Bankruptcy to help a Normie begin to see the light.

Just convert everything to Precious Metals as final moves will involve Gold as the only true backing measure of solvency and wealth .
Can't argue with that

The problem isn't capitalism, the problem is corruption.

They've been funding their local governments through "selling" of land (they don't really sell it, it's like a 70 year lease), the property develops make a killing, pay money to the government, pay bribes to whoever wants a bribe, and everyone was happy.

Until.... the impact of the one child policy became evident, and the impact of the slowing economy too.

Every time they have a problem they react to this problem. It's always knee jerk reactions. And it always refuses to take into account everything else around them. So, one thing might benefit, but 10 things don't.
Yeah....for all their smarts and wisdom they failed to see the simple math of that population bottleneck.

Yeah....for all their smarts and wisdom they failed to see the simple math of that population bottleneck.
Apparently it's a great story. They got some dude to look into it, he looked at really old data that said parents were having 6 kids, when in reality it was like 2.4 or something.

And then they doubled down on it, refused to even acknowledge the problem.

That's just my take.

Jo
Do you think if Saudi Arabia joins, that would make a difference

Do you think if Saudi Arabia joins, that would make a difference

They are invited and attend all BRICS events / conferences .

I assume they do not wish to burn bridges unless forced and are happy sitting on one or several for as long as possible .
I somehow doubt they would wish to make a strategic change publicly in front of resolution of the the present ME conflict .

BUT , IF the US makes a complete fool of itself yet again will quickly become a new hard Bric(k)!

BRICS has ascended during the Biden-Harris administration. 4 more years of the same US weakness and capitulation and the Yuan will undoubtedly replace the dollar as the worlds reserve currency. Our debt also hurts the credibility of the dollar. So, changes need to be made, and Trump is the only choice that could possibly make that happen. We're in a bad spot right now. MAGA

That's just my take.

Jo

China and India have always had more man hours than we could ever dream of.

How did the dollar become the dominate currency if your view of the worth of currency is accurate?

China and India have always had more man hours than we could ever dream of.

How did the dollar become the dominate currency if your view of the worth of currency is accurate?
We have been able to control it by trade dominance and forced rates of exchange. That's why BRICS was formed. It will bring wealth to its participants by ignoring the exchange rate imposed by the US banking system and redefining the worth of the individual economies. They are in effect only taking back what was always theirs. This time around military action will not factor in because it can no longer factor in. Not against this new alliance.

When this happens the dollar will have to prove itself internally and we already know that it can't since it is currently composed of about 80% debt due to our irresponsible money policies. They will finally be able to stop paying for our money mistakes.

As it becomes apparent to our trade partners one by one that dealing in the dollar is a rip off They will begin to turn to the BRICS for better value in purchasing. Why would I buy a tanker full of oil for 50 million dollars when I could buy five tankers for the equivalent in the BRICS? This is where the Man hour base will dominate by force of numbers.

Trump's crypto plan is actually brilliant. It might get him assassinated though. Kennedy wanted to go back to the Gold standard and they offed him. Saddam Hussein wanted to go back to the Gold standard, Qdaffy wanted to go back to the Gold standard.... You seeing a pattern yet?

Last edited:

That's just my take.

Jo

Nobody wants to hold Chinese or Indian currency. Not even shithole countries.

That's just my take.

Jo
The Fed will/has destroyed the USD...BRICS will very likely fill the void.

Forum List

Back