Brietbart: "We outnumber them and we have the guns"

Middle aged white man chickenhawks calling for civil wars are not really much of a threat.

Well, possibly to their wives and children, of course.

Gun queer right winging asshats do a sorry history of killing themselves and their loved ones.

They aren't..but the looneys they inspire most certainly are..

:eek:

you aren't someone to debate with. you've never said anything worth the time.

idiota

books

Middle aged white man chickenhawks calling for civil wars are not really much of a threat.

Gun queer right winging asshats do a sorry history of killing themselves and their loved ones.

Not really.

A truly effective civil war takes planning.

It takes organizing and it takes money.

IN a land where nearly 1 million people have secret security clearances, and multiples of that number actually work either for the FEDERAL government or are well connected in state police states, organizing a an effective cabal against the state is pretty risky business.

If there's going to be a civil war, its going to come from within the ranks of the very people who are now in charge of society.

Some splinter group of the folks now in power would be the more likely source of a government overthrow.

And if that happened, the government they would impose would NOT BE that freedom loving, Libertopian utopia that most disaffected gun queer Americans are dreaming of.

Some Americans actually posit the possibility that that coup d' etat already happened, ya know.

When JFK was murdered.

And while I do not subscribe to that theory, I must say that the USA changed a lot since that time.

Not really.

IN a land where nearly 1 million people have secret security clearances, and multiples of that number actually work either for the FEDERAL government or are well connected in state police states, organizing a an effective cabal against the state is pretty risky business.

If there's going to be a civil war, its going to come from within the ranks of the very people who are now in charge of society.

Some splinter group of the folks now in power would be the more likely source of a government overthrow.

And if that happened, the government they would impose would NOT BE that freedom loving, Libertopian utopia that most disaffected gun queer Americans are dreaming of.

Some Americans actually posit the possibility that that coup d' etat already happened, ya know.

When JFK was murdered.

And while I do not subscribe to that theory, I must say that the USA changed a lot since that time.

That's not what I am talking about..

The radical right most certainly inspiredthe nutters that blew up a federal building in Oklahoma and shot Gabby Giffords.

And they start with the "victim" meme. And go on to recommend a "solution". Which is of course..violence.

Wow, do the idiot thang much?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's just say that I doubt that a bunch of fat old White Men with their shootin' irons are likely to launch a civil war.

Those pampered old men with their Harley's and their fat pick up trucks and their gun collections won't get off their asses because they are too damned soft and contented with their lot.

So if civil authority really does break down, I'd expect that disintegration of civil authority to happen where it is ALREADY broken down....in the cities.

That's one of the more intelligent comments that's been posted in this thread, because IF such a thing starts, that is most likely where and how it will start. The people you refer to won't START anything; they ARE, however, quite likely to fight back IF it spreads and threatens them, which was precisely my point.

Now, I think, from reading some of your other posts on this and similar subjects, that you know it is highly unlikely the standing military would not step in to put an end to this pretty quickly, BEFORE it gets out of control. That would likely be the end of it; but IF it degenerated into what some people seem to want, the result would be a multi-factional conflict similar to what has gone on in Northern Ireland. That's not pretty. There would be a winning side eventually (and common sense gives us a pretty good idea which side it would be), but at what cost? One hell of a lot of bloodshed, atrocity, and a lot of innocent people dead, and a good part of the nation in a shambles. Is it worth that? ONLY IN THE GRAVEST EXTREME. We aren't there...not yet, anyway. I have yet to see any combat vet in this thread suggest it's a good idea, for a simple reason: we know what war is, and NONE of us wants to fight another one, unless it is forced upon us. I think most of this is just venting and posturing, but in all seriousness, it's all about as useful as tits on a boar hog; about the only good it may do is let BOTH sides run their mouths, before they actually go out and do something really stupid.

Radical Rightwingnuts think that just because that many of them own guns they can lead a rebellion against America if Obama gets reelected, but their delusions will be their final down fall.

Left Wingnuts think that if a couple of Hoodrats are shot in Oakland and Civil Unrest breaks out in 37 cities in 11 states (Propeled mostly by minorities ) that our Government & Law Enforcement & National Guard will come down on the Gun Tote-in white vigilantees protecting the families & property hard first ,then sheepishly cajole the "People" of the civil unrest back to their mailboxes to pick up their SSI/SSD & WELFAIR BONUS CHECKS just mailed out...

Posted by The Right Scoop on Sep 4, 2011 in Politics | 76 Comments
At a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall a few days ago in Los Angeles, Jesse Jackson told the audience that the Fort Sumter Tea Party supports the Tenth Amendment, or as he calls it, the slave amendment. Because of this, their fight against the Tea Party is a Civil War struggle. He asks “are you with the Union or the states’ rightists?”

Now, which side is it that's calling for "civil war" again? Which side is calling for violence, again? Keep it up, because I also have some choice quotes from some of YOU democrats on this board in other threads, cheering this on, and "warning " us conservatives what will happen, if your party doesn't get its way. Want me to post them? Here's a sample: "People with nothing, have nothing to lose. All your guns and survivalist preparations won't do you any good". Wishful thinking, perhaps? There's a term for what you are doing: "Denial and projection", which means denying your attitudes and attributing them to the other side. No, I'm afraid you are right in there whipping up the mobs of union goons and "dispossessed" street thugs you think will be your foot soldiers. It's not working; you ARE NOT going to intimidate us with this nonsense, and if the excrement really DOES hit the fan, do you seriously think you are all going to be around to say "See? We told you so!" when it's over? What; you thought you could start that kind of conflict, and remain safe and secure, above it all, somehow? Wrong! Something like that REALLY starts, and you'll be dragged right into it, right along with everyone else; as a matter of fact, you big-city liberals will most likely be among the first victims.

Posted by The Right Scoop on Sep 4, 2011 in Politics | 76 Comments
At a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall a few days ago in Los Angeles, Jesse Jackson told the audience that the Fort Sumter Tea Party supports the Tenth Amendment, or as he calls it, the slave amendment. Because of this, their fight against the Tea Party is a Civil War struggle. He asks “are you with the Union or the states’ rightists?”

Now, which side is it that's calling for "civil war" again? Which side is calling for violence, again? Keep it up, because I also have some choice quotes from some of YOU democrats on this board in other threads, cheering this on, and "warning " us conservatives what will happen, if your party doesn't get its way. Want me to post them? Here's a sample: "People with nothing, have nothing to lose. All your guns and survivalist preparations won't do you any good". Wishful thinking, perhaps? There's a term for what you are doing: "Denial and projection", which means denying your attitudes and attributing them to the other side. No, I'm afraid you are right in there whipping up the mobs of union goons and "dispossessed" street thugs you think will be your foot soldiers. It's not working; you ARE NOT going to intimidate us with this nonsense, and if the excrement really DOES hit the fan, do you seriously think you are all going to be around to say "See? We told you so!" when it's over? What; you thought you could start that kind of conflict, and remain safe and secure, above it all, somehow? Wrong! Something like that REALLY starts, and you'll be dragged right into it, right along with everyone else; as a matter of fact, you big-city liberals will most likely be among the first victims.

The last federal building that was bombed by a left wing, atheist nut, was when, exactly?

Not really.

When JFK was murdered.

The radical right most certainly inspiredthe nutters that blew up a federal building in Oklahoma and shot Gabby Giffords.

And they start with the "victim" meme. And go on to recommend a "solution". Which is of course..violence.

Political ideology had nothing to do with Giffords and when hundreds of union members destroy property and take hostages, you cheer. So it appears you're a liar and a hypocritical cockgobbler......:clap2:

Not really.

When JFK was murdered.

Political ideology had nothing to do with Giffords and when hundreds of union members destroy property and take hostages, you cheer. So it appears you're a liar and a hypocritical cockgobbler......:clap2:

Projection is a bad thing, Driveby.

And if political ideology "had nothing to do" with the shooting. Why was it all Democrats taking the bullets?

Fucker.

Radical Rightwingnuts think that just because that many of them own guns they can lead a rebellion against America if Obama gets reelected, but their delusions will be their final down fall.

lol...where in the hell was THAT stated.???
good gawd. the only REBELLION we will be seeing is from you LEFTIES when he loses.
and it won't be pretty. lots of wailing about how the election MUST OF BEEN STOLEN and foot stomping.:lol:

Projection is a bad thing, Driveby.

And if political ideology "had nothing to do" with the shooting. Why was it all Democrats taking the bullets?

Fucker.

Not quite honest, there, Sallow. The suspect is a registered independent whose bizarre political rants are all over the map, a drug-abusing schizophrenic sufficiently mentally ill to have been found incompetent to even stand trial, by a United States District judge. Hardly the "planning, calculating, dedicated right-wing political radical" you WISH you could claim he is. This was the act of a deranged sociopath, not a politically motivated assassin; that's pretty damn clear by now. Don't play fast and loose with the truth; it doesn't help your case. This is as ridiculous, as it would be to claim that since the victims of the Reagan assassination attempt were republicans, John Hinckley must have been motivated by Leftist ideology. I think we know that would be bullshit, and so is your assertion above.

Breitbart has much more than stomping in mind. I wonder what that idiot would do if neighbors starting killing neighbors? Would it shock him into reality - or is that what he really wants - A CIVIL WAR?

Personally, I don't think old white tea partiers are up to a civil war, and I certainly don't think our military will do their dirty work for them. So all they have left is mouth...

Do you even know what a hawken is?

Do you know that if you are running around in a modern civil war with a Hawkens, you will last less than 4 seconds?

Grow up.

Forum List

Back