British airways vaccine death coverup

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Why would British Airways want to cover up a likely connection of these four deaths to vaccines?

Why would British Airways want to cover up a likely connection of these four deaths to vaccines?

Yup a few people die. It must be the VAX !!!!! Dear me.

Reading the story linked, it is obvious everyone and their grandmother is moving heaven and earth in attempts to debunk it,
but seem to be coming up a bit short on answering what would otherwise be a fairly simple question to answer.

The degree to which British Airways, the Government Departments responsible for knowing and reporting the data, and the Media are doing whatever they can
to obfuscate any clear response, is not proof of anything other than the fact they are working in concert with each other.

No surprise there ... :thup:

Yup a few people die. It must be the VAX !!!!! Dear me.
Well, I suppose you have a good point, if all four of these pilots recently got the jab. Four random deaths might not raise a lot of eyebrows, but four that are connected by a common drug, vaccine, or medical procedure should certainly be making headlines.

I'm glad to see that lefties are not comfortable commenting on this cover-up. It shows that lefties do in fact recognize that the jab that connects these four pilots is being covered up and protected, even when people are dying from it. The lefty silence here is a picture worth a thousand words.

"Fact check" can have a couple of different meanings depending on the source. Media Matters is in the fact checking business but only on conservatives, never democrats. Fact checking can (rarely) be legitimate when it comes to the left but generally it's code for "cover up".

Early in the article, it says:

We are learning more from what they're not saying than what they are saying.​

It is interesting if you compare that statement to what our lefties are posting about this cover-up.

Forum List

Back