"buddy, can you spare a dime?"

I have a little bit in savings… gold, silver, etc… I only have a checking account to facilitate getting my paycheck and paying online bills.

If I were to die today, there would be enough to pay off our house and accounts/bills so my wife can liquidate it all and move on.
It's amazing how you turn a dumbshit meme into your personal history.

maybe he should have read up on donny's history of biz'nez failures.

EU2Wti8XsAAxckN

That’s why I have no money in the stock market. I invest in meaningfulnitems like weapons, ammunition and other survival supplies.
SO you have $20,000-$100,000 in 'meaningful items'
In other words, you have no savings and lots of Armegeddon toys to make you feel "prepared".

Your savings profile reads like a life insurance policy, someone has to die to win.

I only have a checking account to facilitate getting my paycheck and paying online bills.
Don't you fear "Paying online Bills" like some people fear "Non-In Person Voting."

A man says he liquidated all his stocks to put into one stock and then says "stay poor Liberals".

Riiiiight...sounds legit...
It is. Yes, that's how immature and cruel and stupid Trump's supporters often are.

And don't forget, dead ass wrong.

It's funny to me that you are pretending not to already know this.

SO you have $20,000-$100,000 in 'meaningful items'

Don't you fear "Paying online Bills" like some people fear "Non-In Person Voting."
It’s far closer to the six digit number, and growing.

I don’t like the online payments but they’re less dangerous than having to find ways to get most companies to accept large amounts of cash these days. For example I can’t pay my electric bill in cash anymore. It’s either check or online payment. I get a small reduction for paying most of my bills online via autopay.

The contact info for most of the accounts is out of date or no longer maintained.

It is. Yes, that's how immature and cruel and stupid Trump's supporters often are.

And don't forget, dead ass wrong.

It's funny to me that you are pretending not to already know this.

I wouldn't trust any grifter who posted such an online message. If he were being genuine I wouldn't know what to call him, I might start with "an idiot" and branch out from there.

I wasn't born yesterday so I just shrug my shoulders. The "stay poor liberals" was just aiming for low hanging fruit, low brow comedy. I'd take Jussie Smollett more serious than this guy.

Only G-d can judge such a man for any consequences.

Gold and silver won't appreciate like the market but they will remain stable, I read about a guy who thought he was buying gold but the money was being pilfered. I would only buy it if I could take it to a safe deposit box somewhere.
some of the "gold"{ turns out to be derivatives and such.
sounds like a guy who lost his life savings on fanduel.

My son in his mid 20's thinks like this...I don't get it. He'll buy a gun and I'm like "why'd you buy that" and he's like "cause it's an investment and it's cool".
Depending on the weapon he's not wrong. I can honestly say that I've lost money on a gun just once.....A SIG Mosquito that I could not get to run.

I never buy a weapon at it's current value.

Forum List

Back