Bundy, his sons, 2 others indicted for 2014 standoff in Nevada

Then a defense and plea would be entered for you. And the trial would continue anyway. Along with any conviction and sentence.

Your participation isn't strictly necessary. Merely the freedom to participate is required. And you have that, regardless of what you choose say or don't.

I understand what would happen. I simply believe thst choosing not to engage tbe system draws a larger amount of attention to how broken the system is thsn trying to work inside it. Besides, after 8-10 days of refusing to eat or drink the trial would be a moot point.

Hunger strikes are rarely if ever successful. As almost no one has the stomach to keep theirs empty. If you're intent on committing suicide, there are far quicker ways to do it.

Hunger strikes are rarely if ever successful. As almost no one has the stomach to keep theirs empty. If you're intent on committing suicide, there are far quicker ways to do it.

Death/Suicide is merely a side effect. The purpose is to show non-compliance with the system on every level possible.

....You gun nuts wouldn't stand a chance against a modern military

Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

From my cold dead hands.....

Our gun nuts are old, fat and lazy
While they love to claim to be Patriots, they know nothing about the sacrifice that being a Patriot entails

Some gun nuts are willing to 'die for their beliefs'. The prospect that terrified them?

Living for their beliefs.

It frightened Fuckhead Finnicum so utterly that he tried to pull a gun to murder a cop rather than face that eventually. And left the remaining 'milita' shitting their pants, babbling about aliens and begging for protection in prison.

Death/Suicide is merely a side effect. The purpose is to show non-compliance with the system on every level possible.

I get the theory. However, hunger and thirst have a different agenda. And almost no one has the stomach for what you propose. Making the practical application of your idea ridiculously unlikely.

All those cows the Malheur Malcontents were whining about and probably none of them will see a T-bone for years. Any attempted hunger strike will end by putting meatloaf or cheeseburgers on the menu. Even if the meatloaf and burgers are made from "imitation meatlike substance".

All those cows the Malheur Malcontents were whining about and probably none of them will see a T-bone for years. Any attempted hunger strike will end by putting meatloaf or cheeseburgers on the menu. Even if the meatloaf and burgers are made from "imitation meatlike substance".

On the plus side most federal prisoners allow weekend visits from friends and family. And they have vending machines!

So snacks!

And counter-intuitive as it sounds, their quality of life will starkly improve once they're out of jail and in prison.

On the plus side most federal prisoners allow weekend visits from friends and family. And they have vending machines!

So snacks!

And counter-intuitive as it sounds, their quality of life will starkly improve once they're out of jail and in prison.

I agree

The Bundy's will receive three square meals a day, Color TV and hot water showers

I get the theory. However, hunger and thirst have a different agenda. And almost no one has the stomach for what you propose. Making the practical application of your idea ridiculously unlikely.

If so, then there are otger ways to show non-confirmance.... "Gee officer, guess I missed the toilet by 2 or 3 feet. Oops." Refusing to follow commands. Etc..

If so, then there are otger ways to show non-confirmance.... "Gee officer, guess I missed the toilet by 2 or 3 feet. Oops." Refusing to follow commands. Etc..

I suspect that is the voice of experience

Last edited:

Er..no. Just..no. That's just petulance.

Forum List

Back