Bundy, his sons, 2 others indicted for 2014 standoff in Nevada

I'm pretty sure some of them were ex marines. There are some fruitcakes in the military.

There's also vast amounts of "stolen valor" on display in the militia movement, as was the case with Blaine Cooper at Malheur.
The militia is just a small part of the restoration movement.

12715637_133982570322292_6815560431710864018_n.jpg

It's gaining momentum, not losing it.

Oh yeah great news Patriots are now being targeted for standing up for their rights. Only a moron would find this good.

We are seeing the limits of second amendment remedies
Limits? How so? Just because people aren't firing their rifles yet doesn't mean they won't. Things just aren't bad enough yet.
Limits as in Bundy's posturing and trying to provoke the federal agents into a shooting match was just ignored. The government just waited for him to come out in the open and threw his ass in jail

Good guys win again
The government is the good guy ROFL! You are one brainwashed fool. I would HATE to try and declare our independence from England in today's climate so many loyalist traitors like you hating freedom and rights for it to happen.

The government IS the good guy

They could have gone out there and blown Bundys ass away. Instead, they let him posture and rally his gun nuts around him and arrest him when it could be done without a loss of life

Oh...yea
You gun nuts wouldn't stand a chance against a modern military
The modern military that has had its ass kicked in Vietnam by little brown men in pajamas with ak 47's,little brown men in Afghanistan and Iraq AGAIN with AK 47's,RPG's and homemade bombs....yeah I am SOOOOO scared LOL....continue the brainless ass kissing of government sure it serves you well.

Limits? How so? Just because people aren't firing their rifles yet doesn't mean they won't. Things just aren't bad enough yet.
Limits as in Bundy's posturing and trying to provoke the federal agents into a shooting match was just ignored. The government just waited for him to come out in the open and threw his ass in jail

Good guys win again
The government is the good guy ROFL! You are one brainwashed fool. I would HATE to try and declare our independence from England in today's climate so many loyalist traitors like you hating freedom and rights for it to happen.

They could have gone out there and blown Bundys ass away. Instead, they let him posture and rally his gun nuts around him and arrest him when it could be done without a loss of life

Oh...yea
The modern military that has had its ass kicked in Vietnam by little brown men in pajamas with ak 47's,little brown men in Afghanistan and Iraq AGAIN with AK 47's,RPG's and homemade bombs....yeah I am SOOOOO scared LOL....continue the brainless ass kissing of government sure it serves you well.
The American military did not get its asses kicked you lying POS. Those wars were ended due to political decisions and only after hundreds or thousands of enemy were left littering the battlefield and were forced into conscripting young teenagers to fill their ranks, or drawing on fanatical religious foreign fighters to fill the ranks, the American military having decimated the local fighters through attrition.

Good guys win again

Oh...yea
Tell it to the Republican guard

Last edited:

Good guys win again

Oh...yea
Yeah but they are brown and you are white. Youre going to get your ass kicked yet again by the modern military this time if you dont straighten your shit up boy.

Good guys win again

Oh...yea
Tell it to the Republucan guard
Republican*. You run on now back to mommy government.

Good guys win again

Oh...yea
You were over there helping the VC, weren't you?

I'm pretty sure some of them were ex marines. There are some fruitcakes in the military.

There's also vast amounts of "stolen valor" on display in the militia movement, as was the case with Blaine Cooper at Malheur.

What ?the hell is the restoration movement? Is it related to the 19th Century religious movement of the same name?

What ?the hell is the restoration movement? Is it related to the 19th Century religious movement of the same name?
Its just some bull shit movement that crack girl and the other locals have been fiending for every since I have joined this site at least.

Come to think of it I bet its been a dream of theirs since Obama was elected.

Why can't you just explain it or give a link to a site? The video is obvious bullcrap propaganda presented in such a way so as to prevent sources or checking facts. Just provide a link that mentions "restoration movement" so we can examine how it has been distorted from the original 19th Century religious movement.

Good guys win again

Oh...yea

You're an ignorant moron.

Good guys win again

Oh...yea

Hey dumass, a large military presence, especially in urban areas makes for an easy target.

Good guys win again

Oh...yea

Hey dumass, a large military presence, especially in urban areas makes for an easy target.
Its DUMB ASS you incompetent twit.

Forum List

Back