Burisma Owner Thought Hunter Biden Was Dumber Than His Dog: FBI Document

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I wonder what breed of dog Hunter was compared to. Nevertheless, the more interesting point here is that now we know what Burisma was paying Hunter for. It was in aid of a US IPO and a NYSE listing via the suppressing of a Ukrainian investigation of Burisma for corruption. This pre-existed Hunters involvement. Joe was to use his influence on the Ukrainian government to suppress this Ukrainian investigation.

This is significant.

I wonder what breed of dog Hunter was compared to. Nevertheless, the more interesting point here is that now we know what Burisma was paying Hunter for. It was in aid of a US IPO and a NYSE listing via the suppressing of a Ukrainian investigation of Burisma for corruption. This pre-existed Hunters involvement. Joe was to use his influence on the Ukrainian government to suppress this Ukrainian investigation.

This is significant.

Dumber than a dog, ouch! Makes you wonder why they were paying Hunter $80K per MONTH as a Burisma board member. Golly, what could be the reason for that!!! Hmmmm think think think....... :rolleyes:

So what was the Hunter Biden $5 million "consulting fee" from China about?

Why would China pay $5 million to a "consultant" dumber than a dog???

Right off hand, I can't think that Hunter could possibly be in Poodle or Australian Shepherd territory.

I'm guessing Afghan Hound or Irish Setter.

This is significant.

Hunter is dumber than a dog, yet the smartest man our president knows. What does that tell you?

I wonder what breed of dog Hunter was compared to.

DogFace.jpg

This is significant.

...and he would be right.

Imagine being well connected and still get kicked out of the Navy because of being a cokehead. It takes a real idiot to pull that off.

Everybody in the Potatohead family is dumber than a dog but they do know how to scam money and steal elections.

Forum List

Back